All Comments on 'A Christmas Party'

by rm8181

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
CharlieB4CharlieB4over 10 years ago
Sinsational

There is a lot to be said for letting go! Nice story, short and to the point much like a Christmas party fling

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hope it was worth it.

Because getting a divorce, both her and her boss losing their jobs and the possibility of pregnancy or STD's would really, really suck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Where is the Loving Wife You Talked about......

Just a cheating slut if you ask me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
this happened

at a party i was at a few years ago only they got caught her husband didn't care because he knew and got rid of her, the guy left town and she stayed but now even a few years later some of the women still make pig noises when she walks by.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

A lot less than SENSATIONAL 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Did I

Did I miss the description of whether this was their first time? Or why she gave in so quickly? Whether anyone noticed?, etc. More details gives us more involvement.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 10 years ago
Sensational is...

...that you dare to present this scrap!!!

carvohicarvohiover 10 years ago
Yeah, sure, I guess...

I'm sure this kind of shit happens all the time. I'm equally sure both people will go home and pontificate about the amorality of the poor and how inferior those 'other people' are.

I guess sooner or later they'll get caught; then they'll find out the kind of damage they caused. Then again, when they get caught, they'll either be indifferent or invent what they consider a plausible explanation.

I suppose we can use this little flash story to remind us how shitty some people really are. Yes it's a shitty little tale about two shitty people so I gave it a shitty little score.

Every story has a message. The message here; rm8181 is nihilistic.

So sorry.

carvohicarvohiover 10 years ago
rm8181

Don't take it personally. The story is like looking at maggots.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very good short story

This is well-written and entertaining. There seem to be a lot of weirdos who read stories on this site and then complain that they are about wives having sex with someone other than their husbands. I don't get it. Let's hear it for both the seducers and the seduced! Keep writing. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ok story

I think it was too short, there was no character development, and little to tell us how they were feeling, so all that remained was just a description of the act itself. It seemed that nearly every sentence started with the pronoun I or he, and this was tedious. It might have worked better to do it in the third person.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I'll bet you voted for obamma.

I mean whats a few dozen lies, cheating and ect. as long as you care, right. Why would anyone think this wife loves her husband, she doesn't know the meaning of the word. Puke.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
anon is wrong

The plot line was simple and at the same time ridiculous. Like it's the deficit stupid even though the deficit has gone down. Or we gotta cut and keep people out of work so that bidnesus will have money to invest when businesses are sitting on record savings while we miss the opportunity of low interest to rebuild our infrastructure.

Obviously a rebublican't.

looking4itlooking4itover 10 years ago

See carvohi's comment. I cannot add anything to that.

The only thing more offensive than this story and it's plot premise is the anondiot's comment trying to be politically funny. Moron.

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 10 years ago
So

Next chapter her husband divorces her.....she has no remorse no guilt...don't leave us hanging, a little consequences for the cheater goes along way towards making us happy.

chytownchytownover 10 years ago
What Happen?**

To the story.

RePhilRePhilover 10 years ago
Life support system for her cunt

With no other redeeming qualities whatsoever

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Don't worry about the negative remarks :-) But I would like to have the story of her going home to her husband well fucked.

easysex

storymanbartstorymanbartover 10 years ago
Well done

Absolutely took me there, how do you get so much meaning into so little text? Beautiful & so spare. Nice twist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just another cheating slut

What was new, original or interesting about this sad story of a whore? Without rhyme or reason. Bad even for fiction.

francis_toliverfrancis_toliverover 10 years ago
Hmm...

"After I go back down to the party, I think about my life. Why don't I just take my chances? Why don't I just let myself go?"

Well, let me think...ethics, morality, respect for your husband, love, self respect, emotional maturity...there are more, but I think you catch my drift. A character so incapable of basic adult thought is hard to identify with or even believe in.

If the writing had been erotic the story could have been assumed to have been a stroke story wherein logic, thought, plot and character development were left by the wayside to make room for sexy imagery and erotic (though unrealistic) situations.

Unfortunately this doesn't appear to be the case either.

At least it was short.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Does not meet my standard

This short scenario (with no rationale for WHY she is so entranced by Boss) would be almost exactly the same if you take the brief reference to her having a Hubby OUT of the story! Hubby did nothing earlier to influence Sweetie to put out for Boss (by his neglect OR by pushing Sweetie, as a willing cuckold.) Hubby does not seem likely to ever hear about this episode. We have no hint that Sweetie will do anything differently because of Hubby!

In other words, 'Hubby' was added with the SOLE purpose of posting this in LW! Hubby is a nameless, faceless cipher about whom we ONLY know that he is married to Sweetie! NOT LW!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
UNO ESTRELLA

SUBLIME PURE CRAP

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved it

Loved it - hit the mark for me!

boraddaboraddaabout 10 years ago
Having it away time.

A christmas party. as it should be, A couple having it away, NICE

DWornockDWornockover 9 years ago
It was too short so I only rated it 4 stars.

The premise is a good story. The wife has a little fun that she has been wanting and didn't harm her husband since she was careful enough to keep him from knowing.

Although the basic story is very good it was much to short. Therefore, it lacked the details for a 5 star story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
One Star

As others have pointed out, Husband is almost non-existent. No reason for this affair. She notes her boss "smirking" at her, which indicates how he really feels about her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not believable.

"I want his cock in my mouth."

"Yeah, that's what a secretary says to herself when the boss makes a pass at her. Not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not bad at all. Short & sweet. Suitable to jack off to.

Wives who moderately cheat on their husbands have lower stress levels than the faithful ones & are less prone to depression.

charliebillcharliebillabout 7 years ago
Love this story

Even better if she becomes pregnant!! My favorite fetish!!!

naxos65naxos65about 7 years ago
? ? ?

You may as well have said the car is red ! So what ? !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
IN MY NOOK THIS IS FIVE-STAR STUFF! BRAVO!

As a wife, she definitely is a keeper!

If she is your subordinate in the office, you are a very very lucky man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Short nothing

The story is missing - there is nothing except she wanted sex with boss - who cares?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
The only thing I regret

was losing my job, my boss' friendship, my husband and family and not having any friends who would associate with me except horney homeless bumbs and cheaters

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Loving wife.

She certainly is a loving wife. Husband will soon settle with Brian, and then the whore.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Good lord that was horrid. And sadly, that was the best thing I could say about this drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I see your stories were 1-bombed. All the 1 votes were from one religious retard making multiple Anonymous visits along with fake bios under the handles

26thNC, Harry inVA, thecarolinadreamer, Lakeeriegoatguy, KittyCampbell, Mattenw, ShadowRosie, WarGamer, Impo_58, Impo_61, Impo_64 etc., also possbly Rw43, Odiouser and Patillie among others.

This person votes multiple 5's to put a mediocre author in hall of fame for his revenge stories cutting off nuts etc., and then 1-bomb's good stories that express sexuality or cheating.

You will find repetitive comments from this person across 50% of the writers/stories in the LW category - "idiot", "garbage", "sewer", "fag", "worst writing" etc. - how can they all be the worst stories or worst writing?

In one of the bios and comments this person claims he was cucked twice but I suspect he never had sex with a woman at all and his comments express a lot of anger towards women, calling them garbage cans.

By the way, this person is a Trumpite running the same play book as Trump and his child molester fakes like Matt Gaetz - they claim to represent 90% of the people as a "majority" but it is just one person trying to destroy the world.

I would not have characterized myself as a Democratic voter, but for the next couple of elections I will vote against all the Republicans. That's the best way to vote where it makes a difference.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 2 years ago

Just another cheating wife. Boring. Husband will find out, bust Brad so he never walks right again or breathes right again out of his destroyed nose and sinus cavities.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excerpt from the story:

"... He passionately again kissed me and said, 'Susan darling! I am going to fuck you nice and proper tonight and you are going to willingly submit because when your husband gets back he will get his promotion which he longs for.' Saying that he put his mouth on mine again and roughly opened my lips with his tongue and rolled his tongue over mine and started sucking my saliva. I knew I had to yield to his desire, and while one part of my mind was recoiling at what was in store the other side was excited by the prospect of forbidden sex with this attractive man..."

FseriesFseriesalmost 2 years ago

I guess now her husband can tie her to their bed and use her with aggression and then leave her there and divorce her like the wife in your other story did to her husband when he cheated on her?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I LOVED this office sex vignette, gave it a

5.0 = 💯% (🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟), ❤❤, 👍👍! It is definitely EROTIC and TRUE TO LIFE, 2-in-1.

In my book it is also ROMANTIC.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This short story is a tour de force:

☆☆☆☆☆ (5)!

In my book, this wife is a keeper. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

👍👍: ☆☆☆☆☆ (5)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved the short story but have you fucked fucked Brad more or regular

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Brilliant, hot office fuck, just as my wife described her adventure with her boss.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Entirely plausible, sadly this happens in the real world, way too often which is why divorce rates are so high, a wife at work is used to being told what to do by her superior, so she might allow herself to do things with an unscrupulous work superior she would not entertain with her husband, even if she loves him.

FaceForRadioFaceForRadio4 months ago

Was waiting for the husband to bust in on them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous