All Comments on 'A Christmas Party Ch. 09'

by lannasage

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
bredrebredrealmost 11 years ago
What?

What the F***K! I am sorry but women of color fight for what is right, not run because some person is giving you issue. I have loved your story up to this point, I can understand walking away because of the video, however do not understand why should not got after that two bit hoe...

The chapter is well written

redlion75redlion75almost 11 years ago

phi needs to either get rid of the stalker or get him straightened out on polite ways of talking to people. showing up at her home at 10pm then force his way into it just so they can eat when she already said she was asleep is no better then some creep breaking in. then she kind of likes it shows the mentality of women who like to get the shit beat out of them and say he didn't mean it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Bredre -'women of color fight for what is right'

There really is no blueprint to how people react to different situations. The fact people share the same ethnicity does not suggest their personalities, actions, reactions etc, should or would be the same. In this story Kachi's behavior is purely reminiscent of who she is, not the color of her skin.

ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 11 years ago

I agree the color of a person's skin doesn't determine how they should fight for their significant other. Kachi is afraid of confrontation and a bit naive about things right in front of her eyes.

Jeremy shouldn't let Claire get away with what she done. He should pursue some kind of legal action against Claire even if its her word against his. Stupid Donny could be a witness to what Claire had planned. It's a toss up whether LeAnn would admit to Claire's involvement.

I like Keith for Phi. She need to admit she likes the guy and stop playing hard to get. If the roles were reversed she definitely would've thought the worse of Keith if he kept her waiting for him to contact her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
*****

Five.

KesaKesaalmost 11 years ago
amazing story

got hooked at the first chapter and couldnt stop reading. PLEASE write some chapters and also Keith n Phi need their own story too lols ..........Keep up the great work BTW all the best with school

truereader12truereader12almost 11 years ago
=(

I'm sorry this chapter really sucks...such a disappointment

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hi Nigerian

It's good having a Nigerian writer. Abeg don't be like other writer publish half work. Please complete this story soon. Good luck in your exams

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I love this PLEASE MAKE MORE

This story is amazing i love everything about it you are an amazing writer and i love reading your story can you please continue it in on the edge of me seat here lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please

Nice story; I hope you finish it.

Anna

D3stin2L0v3D3stin2L0v3over 10 years ago
There rest of this story...

I hope you will come back and finish this story it was a good one really had be laughing and smiling. Can't wait for Claire to be dealt with.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlannasage@lannasage
638 Followers
Just àn aspiring writer with a love for variety Apologies for the delay on A Were Story... I've hit a severe writers'​ block on it, but trying to get my mojo back.....I'm also working on continuations for Poseidon and A Debt To Pay. I've​uploaded​d the second chapter fo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES