A Christmas Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I get the picture." I'd be lying if I didn't admit I knew personally what he was telling me.

"I have my fantasy woman and maybe she'll come around one day. Maybe there will be a snow storm and she'll offer to drive me home."

Was he telling me I was his fantasy?

There was now complete silence. I could feel Martin looking at me. I looked to my left and could just barely see him sitting there. I didn't want to look at him. My hands stayed busy and continued to do the dishes. The quiet was becoming deafening. I didn't know what to say. Suddenly I heard him walking out of the room and was grateful he did. The situation had become awkward in a matter of seconds and the conversation ended. I just wanted to finish up and go home.

Over the sound of the running water I thought I heard him talking on the phone and hoped he was calling to check the weather, but then thought, why would he be talking to someone about the weather?

I was about finished when he came back into the room. I didn't look up and certainly didn't speak. I felt him staring at me, I could sense his eyes wandering over me and taking in what he was looking at. He walked behind me and stood there. His breathing was faster and deeper.

My heart began pounding in my chest when I heard what I thought was a zipper being pulled down.

"Feel that Layla, it's a rock hard old man's cock?"

His hands were on my hips, he was close to me and whispering in my ear. I felt his hips gyrating into me and couldn't ignore the stiffness that was rubbing against me.

"Let me tell you some things about myself. There's nothing I love more than cream pie. I love to feel a nice wet warm pie on my tongue. I like to lap it and lick it. Every cream pie has a nice cherry on top and I like to suck on that hard stiff cherry and swallow down all that sweet cream. You know how I get the pie nice and creamy? I'll tell you. I start up top and pull and twist your nipples."

This was the moment of decision. I'd been here many times before and realized I was bring offered a chance to let's say enjoy myself with an old man who certainly made it clear he was more than willing and obviously qualified.

"Well it seems as though you have a plan. Keep talking."

Martin breathed a deep sigh of relief coupled with excitement I'm sure. What the hell I thought. Right now the prospect of the rest of the afternoon snowed in wasn't looking all that appealing. However, the prospect of an afternoon of a little fun suddenly seemed possible.

"When I get them good and hard I like to suck on them and bite them and I can do that for hours. After a good long time, your pie gets nice and creamy and I spend hours lapping and licking, sucking and tongue fucking. You'll cum so many times you might be inclined to beg me to stop, but guess what, I don't stop."

I was shaking and felt lightheaded. He was breathing on my neck and I felt his tongue, warm and wet as he started licking then sucking my skin. I couldn't help it when I leaned back into him.

"You're hot to trot little lady."

I adore old men. I absolutely love older men who take control and know what they want. This old man was exactly what I wanted. I could stand there and fain shock, play the game of how dare you. I wouldn't be fooling anyone, least of all Martin. He was speaking my language and I wanted him to tell me more. I'm very honest about my desires, why shouldn't I be? After a very brief silence, I suppose Martin was waiting to see my reaction to his whispering, he again began to speak when he realized I was listening intently to what he had to say.

"We're going to take our time. I'm sure you like that, slow and steady. I think you should turn off the water."

I reached for the faucet and turned off the water just as I was told.

"That's a good girl."

My body was on fire and his breath was hot on my ear as he continued to speak. Clearly he would take matters into his own hands and I was ready.

"It's time I felt your tits, you want me to feel your tits don't you Layla?"

I didn't speak, I just stood there. He had his answer, I had my nasty dirty old man. For whatever reason we understood each other completely.

There was no need for conversation that didn't pertain to the current situation that was quickly unfolding. To reinforce his decision to take matters in hand, he moved even closer to me and reached up to turn my head towards his mouth. Martin wanted to make sure I heard every word.

"I've jerked off so many times thinking about these tits and your nipples. I imagined my mouth sucking them in and feeling them get hard and stiff, plump and fully erect while my tongue teased them and my lips held them inside my mouth hard and deep. I thought so many times about how it would feel to get my hands wrapped around them and feel my fingers squeeze them hard. I swear I heard you moan and squeal when you felt me bite them and tweak them until they ached. I used to watch you walking around the market and loved to see you in the freezer section, especially in the summer when you had a nice thin top on."

This was feeling so damn good I just wanted him to shut up and get to it.

"It didn't take long for you to feel the chill and react to it. I'd stand back and watch your nipples swell and reach inside my pocket for a little rub. I had to be careful more than once that I didn't cum right there."

Martin reached around me and when he grabbed me I couldn't help moaning. His cock was pressed hard against me and he was moving his hips and groin up and down, rubbing himself on me. He squeezed my breasts and caught my nipples between his thumb and forefinger. Just as he had imagined he would do he twisted and tweaked, pulled and pinched until my now swollen nipples began to ache, I loved it, wanted more and more.

"That's it Layla, you love it don't you? I think I should see these tits. I want you to show them to me. Reach inside your blouse and bra and lift them out over the top of your shirt. I like the way that looks, your tits hanging out of your blouse, all nasty and dirty. You like it too don't you? Sure you do, you like being nasty and filthy, it makes your sweet pie real creamy doesn't it?"

These weren't questions that required answers. Martin was making statements. I'm sure he pictured this exact scenario more than a few times. This old man, he knew what I wanted and he was more than happy to give me exactly what I needed.

"I've seen you with your sweet tits hanging out a million times in my mind. Will you show me Layla?

"

I reached into the top of my blouse, down into the lacy cups of my bra and lifted my breasts up and out into the cold air. My nipples were tingling and aching just as he promised they would. I heard him gasp and draw in a deep breath when he saw what he wanted.

"Oh my God, just what I thought. Nice sweet pink nipples, and deep pink aureoles. I think I should rub them for a while and get them nice and plump before I tongue them. Look at that, see how they get nice and puffy, I like that. You sure do have nice, sweet. suck me hard nipples and puffy aureoles, Jesus Christ I love that, I can get them in my mouth and feel them stiffen up under my tongue. You like them suckled hard and long don't you Layla?"

I had to look at his hands, see them touching me, it drove me crazy. He was twisting and pulling, the ache was pure pleasure. I watched as my nipples swelled and just as he said, plumped and puckered under his fingertips. The wetness between my legs was beginning to drip from me and I could feel it seep down the inside of my panties. I stood straight up and squeezed my legs together, feeling the pressure, it was exactly what I needed.

"Your pie is nice and creamy isn't it? I've just started, we have a long way to go before I lap that pie, suck that hard sweet cherry. I might even give you a few good cums before I do. I'm going to pull your pants and panties down to your knees and you're going to bend over and feel me slip this old cock into your creamy pie. I just wanna feel that pie around this old cock for a few minutes before we keep going."

"Yes, slid that cock inside my pussy and fuck me slow and easy, make me moan."

I felt him push against the small of my back and ease me forward. As he pulled my pants down he slipped his hand between my legs for a brief second and moaned when he felt the wetness through my saturated panties. He couldn't help himself as he slipped one finger under the lacy band resting against my leg and between my swollen slippery lips.

"Jesus, you are wet. I just need a taste of this."

The feeling of his old finger dipping deep into me and soaking up my wetness was excruciating and erotic. Quickly he pulled his hand up and although I couldn't see his finger I couldn't help but hear the sound of his lips sucking up all the wetness he had gathered.

"Fuck me, you are so sweet. I'm gonna pull these pretty red lace panties down to your knees and leave them there. You should see what I see Layla. You look like a dirty nasty slut, the slut you are and like to be. I say the word slut with the deepest respect and admiration. There's no doubt in my mind that you're a lady of the highest caliber. I've never thought anything else, that's the way you present yourself. I also know that underneath that lady is a slut of the highest caliber and that's what every woman should attain to be. Yes, Layla, you're the epitome of a lady and a slut when you have to be. I have nothing but respect for you and you know that. It's pretty clear that we both know what you like and you know and trust I'll give it to you. I'm the dirty old man you want and you need."

I heard his words and smiled to myself. This old man was exactly what I wanted and needed. I craved a dirty old man to take control and please me. In return he would get everything he fantasized about. There was a building confidence in Martin now knowing I would give it to him. So simple when you know who you are and what you want. I wanted him.

Shocked that I would admit I would give in to him? Don't be, it's a simple fact that I accept. Much like any craving, it calls to you and you become attentive to it. My preference for older men, my choice for a very nasty dirty old man was a simple pleasure that I accepted and thoroughly enjoyed. We were both adults and consenting. I use the term craving in the sense that I know what I like and decided long ago that I should always seek to attain exactly what I enjoyed. Martin knew what he wanted and he was more than willing to show me, tell me. This old man would please me as much as he already knew I would please him.

"I don't mind telling you that I'm sure glad you're a single woman. I often wondered why I never saw a man with you and always thought you lived alone. You never had more than enough for one in your shopping cart. You know how many times I thought about asking you to dinner?"

"It seems as though I'm about to be your dinner."

"Honey you're going to be lunch, dinner and breakfast. Lucky me that it's snowing like hell and you have nowhere and no one to go to. I wanna fuck you so hard that you'll scream. I'm just gonna dip my stick for a taste of your pie. Now bend over and hold on to the edge of the sink. Spread your legs a little for me so I can get this old cock inside and fuck you nice and slow."

As he was speaking he was pushing me over and with a little nudge from his leg between my own he had me exactly where he wanted.

"Feel that, I'm getting my cock nice and slick so he slides up inside you really good and relaxed. Goddamn it, I don't know if I wanna fuck you or suck on you. Hell I want it all."

I could feel the bulbous swollen head of his cock rubbing up and down the wetness between my legs. Just when I thought he would back away he slipped deep inside me and let the weight of his body rest on my back as he pumped slow and steady.

"Jesus your pie is wet and real creamy, just the way I love my pussy."

Martin had his hands on my hips and was pumping back and forth, in and out of me. He had a firm rigid cock and I felt him drive deep and then pull almost out and then drive even deeper. One hand stayed on my hip and the other reached up and grabbed a hard nipple between his old wrinkled fingers twisting and pinching.

"Fuck me if you don't have sweet nipples. I wanna get them in my mouth and give them a real hard sucking. I need to feel your cherry, I bet it's hard and stiff?"

With his cock solid and buried, and one hand tweaking my nipple he moved his other hand off my hip and down between my legs. His fingers spread my lips open and felt for the cherry he was looking for. Martin wrapped his fingertips around my erect and pulsing clit and began to pull it and squeeze it.

"Jesus Christ you have a real nice cherry here. Yeah, I need to get that in my mouth and suck it really good, make you cum on my tongue, and lap it real hard."

I looked up and into the window, it was like a mirror. I saw what could have been a scene from a porn movie. An old man was fucking me and playing with my tits, pummeling my clit with his fingers and it drove me wild.

"I could fuck your pussy like this for hours but I want to get my tongue on it. You want me to lick it real slow and suck on this clit, lap it and tongue it don't you?"

I felt Martin pull out of me and step back away from me. Pushing myself up and back I looked down and saw myself. My breasts were sitting on top of my blouse and bra, nipples swollen and burning. Looking down my pants and panties were around my knees and keeping my legs close together. If this wasn't the picture of a dirty nasty slut, just as he had designed, then I was in a dream and the wetness running down between my legs was a figment of my imagination.

"I'm going to sit down here and I want to watch you walk to me. Put your hands under your tits and shake them for me."

He was the dirty old man I wanted and he knew exactly how to play his part. I turned to face him and he walked to the table and pulled out a chair never taking his eyes off me.

"Now shake your tits for me and walk real slow."

Reaching under my breasts I lifted each one in my hand and began to make them dance for my dirty old man. His eyes were like lasers, fixed and tracking. Martin's tongue was whipping over his lips. I couldn't tell you who was more excited and turned on by this, we were both panting and anticipating what was coming. Feeling his mouth sucking and licking my nipples was what we both wanted.

"You wanna suck on my nipples, is that what you want old man.? You wanna feel them in your mouth and lap them really good and hard. Should I feed them to you and watch you open your mouth, suck them and make them ache?"

Walking slowly towards Martin I was enjoying this. He felt for his cock and began stroking it slowly up and down. I could see drops of creamy white cum oozing from it dropping onto the leg of his pants. His fingers pulling the foreskin up and over the red wet head slow and steady. When he gripped it tight and held still I knew he was trying not to cum.

"Fuck yes, feed me."

Standing in front of him I rubbed a swollen nipple across his wet lips and pulled it back when he tried to suck it into his waiting mouth.

"You're a dirty old man and you want to do nasty things to me don't you?"

He reached out and pulled me close to him. I watched his mouth open and his hot wet tongue lap at my stiff nipple.

"Suck me, do it nice?"

Martin reached forward and grabbed a handful of each milky globe and leaning into me opened his mouth wider, his lips latched on tight and sucked hard. His teeth grasped a stiff hot nipple and he tongued it wildly. The darting flickering action of his wet tongue was like sparks against the tender tip. Closing his mouth, he began sucking harder and harder.

"That's it, suck hard, I love it hard. Make my nipples ache and throb old man."

With his hot hungry mouth wrapped around my taut nipple and his fingers pulling and tweaking the other I could feel myself on the edge of a hard deep orgasm.

"That's a good boy, you like sucking my nipples don't you? I like it too. You're making me so wet, feels so good. Maybe it's time to lick my cream pie? You wanna lap it and suck it don't you?"

"You gonna rub your cream pie on my face and make me eat it all up like a good boy?"

I felt his hand wiggling to get between my legs and feel the wetness he wanted to taste.

"Show me your hard cherry, let me see it really good. Spread your lips open and let me see it."

Stepping back a few inches I reached down and slowly spread my lips apart. My clit was throbbing and swelled up, plump and full. Martin slid down off the chair in front of me onto his knees.

"I think I should tongue it a little first. You want me to lap it up and tease it really good don't you?"

I looked down and watched his tongue feather the very tip of my rock hard wet clit. He was twirling his tongue fast and hard over the pulsing bud and I was losing the strength to stay on my feet.

"That's it, lick me good. You want to make me cum on your tongue?"

There were no words from his busy hungry mouth. I watched as he sucked my clit into his hot mouth, teasing it and gently biting it for a second. I couldn't help pushing up against his face as hard as I could get letting him suck and lap me to a sweet hard cum.

"Oh yeah, suck me just like that, I love it nice and hard. Use your tongue old man, make me cum."

Martin sucked my cherry hard and deep inside his wet hot mouth. I could feel the pressure of his lips pulling and prodding the hard button he was holding onto. He popped my stiff hard clit over and over in and out of his feverishly fast mouth and had me ready to explode when he dipped the length of his tongue inside me and fucked me hard and deep with it. The sounds of his sucking and fucking were only muted by my own moaning and squealing.

Grabbing his head for the ultimate pressure I pushed my pussy up against his tongue and felt the first sting of an approaching orgasm that would surely rock me off my feet. This old man could suck me like this as long as he wanted to and from the grasp of his hands on my thighs he was going for the finish line with glory.

My pleasure came to a crashing halt when I heard a door open and shut.

"Who the hell is here Martin?"

There was someone walking towards the kitchen and there I was with this old man clutching my ass and sucking me hard. Martin heard it to and pulled his hungry mouth back. I had to hold on to his shoulders to get myself on my feet.

"What the hell took you so long?"

I pushed myself away from his mouth and reached down to grab my panties and pants. I was in a fury of movement trying to cover myself up and regain some sense of composure.

"No need for that, this is my buddy Stanley, another dirty old man who loves pie as much as I do."

Martin pulled my hands away from my body and had a smile on his face that might have suggested he'd just won a multi-million-dollar lottery.

"Look at these tits Stan, she loves them sucked hard and long. Nipples as sweet as sugar and this pie, Jesus Christ, it's a cream machine. I was just about to suck it to a really good cum and you walked in."

I stood there and couldn't speak a single word.

"Hell Stanly, I called you over 45 minutes ago, I thought you'd be here before this. What the hell were you doing?"

"It's snowing like hell, the roads are treacherous, I got here as fast as I could without killing myself. I wasn't about to miss this party."

I somehow found my voice and with a deep breath I began to speak.

"Just what party might that be?"

"Let me explain." Martin rose to his feet and without missing a beat he began telling me what I already figured out.

"Stanley and I have been fantasizing about you for as long as we can remember. The first time we saw you at the market we came back and started talking about what we'd do if by some miracle you ever agreed to come by and play house with us. Just pure luck that you drove by and saw me sitting in the bus shelter and even better luck that it started snowing like hell. Honestly we both thought you were a married woman and we never expected that you would ever be here; like this."