A Christmas Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was listening intently to this explanation. Evidently I was quite the topic of conversation between these two and now they expected to live their fantasy out two fold. I wasn't being attacked by mad men or doing anything against my will. Slowly I reached down and pulled my pants up around me. Leaning forward I managed to get my breasts back where they belonged and once I was completely presentable I took a seat at the table.

"Well, why don't you sit down Stanley and join the conversation. Martin you might want to put that away for now?"

I motioned to his still fully erect old cock sticking straight up in the air. Martin stood up and made himself presentable, but not without licking me off his lips and smiling devilishly at me.

"Who could have guessed I'd be sitting here with two gentlemen deciding if I wanted them to fuck me?"

"You mean you're considering it?" Martin was astounded I had no doubt.

"Well to be perfectly frank, I am. Tomorrow is Christmas Eve, I have no plans, actually planned a quiet solitary dinner and a movie. Here we are three adults who have no reason not to enjoy each others company. From the looks of this storm I wasn't going to be able to leave any time soon so I had already decided I'd probably be spending the night here with you Martin. From the progression of events I was ready for a night of pure unadulterated sex. I know what I like and I like older men. The fact that there are two of you only adds to the equation. However, there are some conditions. Let's set a few rules right now. I don't enjoy pain or humiliation."

"Jesus Christ Layla, we'd never hurt a hair on your head." Martin actually appeared to be somewhat hurt by my words.

"I was sure that you wouldn't. We are consenting adults with personal lives outside this door. I trust that I can count on you both being discreet. I will also want your assurance that you will respect my privacy as I do yours. In other words, what we do stays strictly between us and the confines of this house."

They looked at each other and shook their heads in complete agreement. I'm sure they would have agreed to just about anything I proposed.

"I think we completely understand each and we will agree to play house as you call it and see where it leads."

I figured what the hell, I was here, they were eager, so was I, might as well enjoy the storm and each other.

"Stanley and I are true gentlemen. Anytime you want to stop all you have to do is say the word. But I'm gonna be completely up front and honest. We haven't been with a woman for years so we've had plenty of time to fantasize and come up scenario's we'd like to try. We can promise you this, by the time we're finished you'll know what real pleasure feels like."

I looked at these two old men and could feel the tingling between my legs already building.

"Let's go into the living room gentlemen."

I got up and walked ahead of them, there was a nice comfortable couch and I sat down right in the middle of it. Stanley sat on my left and Martin was on my right.

"I can't believe we're sitting here like this. You've made a couple of old men very happy Layla. You realize of course that we intend to try and fulfill every fantasy we've had as well as the things you've thought about. I'm sure you entertained the idea of having two old coots at once at some time?"

Stanley was simply clarifying the fact that I was willing to fuck them both.

"Gentleman, I'm at your mercy." I smiled and took a deep breath. Without a doubt this was going to be a new and exciting experience for each one of us.

"Stanley is a real tit man. I think you might enjoy it more than you realize. Go on Stanley get to it she's willing and waiting."

Stanley tentatively reached out and let his old arthritic hand roam across my breasts. Martin just sat and watched as his friend felt for my nipples through my blouse. I laid my head back against the couch and closed my eyes.

"Nice tits, hard nipples."

Stanley reached under my blouse and I felt his fingers pinching and tweaking until my nipple was good and stiff.

"You like them sucked don't you? I know you do and I'm a good all day sucker kind of man. I like to lick them and tease them slow until you beg me to suck harder and you will."

I was already wet and waiting. Stanley came in just as I was about to cum so I was already close when he started biting my nipples through my blouse. He pushed my blouse up and pulled my left aching breast up out of my bra. His hands squeezed and felt every inch of me. The moaning was distinct and constant; it was coming me.

"Ummm...I love my nipples sucked and licked, makes my pussy so wet."

I felt his tongue first. Stanley licked my nipple round and round and slowly closed his mouth and began sucking gently. His teeth grazed the hardness between his lips and I couldn't hold back the groan of pure pleasure.

"Sweet tits, I'm gonna suck your sugar sweet nipples hard and long. Make these nipples ache and throb till you feel it down in your pie. Martin here, he's gonna suck on that cherry while I take care of your tits. Let's get these clothes off so we have no obstacles. Stand up here in front of us."

They helped me to my feet and methodically began taking off my clothes. While Martin pulled down my pants Stanley unbuttoned my blouse. Standing there in bra and panties, my left breast inches from Stanley's hot eager mouth, I was burning with hunger for an explosive orgasm and needed them to get down to business.

Stanley reached behind my back and unclasped my bra, taking down my arms and letting it fall to the floor. His fingers rubbed my nipples while Martin maneuvered his hand between my legs, strumming me up and down.

"This is one wet cream pie here. I need to get it in my mouth and finish what I started before you got here. Suck those tits nice and hard. I'm about to go down here and grab that cherry between my lips and get some cream."

Martin pulled my panties down and left them around my knees. He got down on his knees surprisingly without much effort. I felt his tongue licking me, slurping the wetness that was dripping and then slipping his hot tongue between my swollen lips searching for what he wanted even more. Latching his lips around my hard and plump clit he began sucking and I spread my legs apart as far as I could so he could get it all in that mouth. Stanley had his hands full of my tits. I looked down and watched his mouth go back and forth sucking and biting.

"Suck harder old man, make my nipples ache and throb."

It didn't' take one more word for Stanley to do just what I wanted. His tongue lashed furiously over and over. Between his stinging bites and voracious sucking my nipples were throbbing, and I loved it.

"Lick that cherry, suck it and make me cum on your nasty old tongue."

I rubbed my wet pussy all over Martins face and pushed hard against his mouth as he sucked my clit into his greedy mouth. The feeling of his lips pulling at my clit and then releasing it sent shivers up and down my body. The sounds of their feverish sucking and licking was mesmerizing and all I heard.

Stanley stood up and shed his clothes showing me a hard stiff cock with a deep purple head shimmering with drops of cum. He sat down and pulled me off Martins mouth.

"I'm gonna fuck you while he sucks on that clit. Pull those panties off Martin."

The old man took my panties down my legs licking my thighs as he pulled them off.

"Now turn around and lower that cream pie on my old cock."

Stanley grasped my hips and I felt his cock slide inside my throbbing pussy slowly filling me. When he was in deep he pulled me back against him and spread my legs apart with his hands. Martin reached up and put his hands down between my legs pushing my thighs as far apart as he could. He placed my feet over Stanley's legs giving him exactly what he wanted.

"Pull your lips open tight and show me that cherry."

I did exactly what I was asked. Spreading myself wide open, holding my lips back, tight and high I looked down and saw my clit swelled up and red begging for his lips to suck it.

Stanley was moving in and out of me slowly and when Martin took my clit in his mouth and started sucking it, I thought I would be able to keep the scream inside but it escaped and the moaning took over. The sensation of his lips jerking me off, sucking my taut engorged clit while Stanley slowly fucked my wet hot pussy was beyond anything I'd ever felt before.

"You love it don't you? Feel those lips sucking that cherry hard? You need your nipples pulled and pinched don't you? Ride my cock and fuck me while he sucks on you. Yeah you want to cum hard and you will. Look down and watch him suck that sugar cherry and look at my cock fucking your wet pussy. Feel your nipples, they ache really fine don't they?"

I was on fire. Pain was pleasure and pleasure was pain. My clit was pulsing and Martin sucked harder. The fingers pulling my nipples were furiously driving me insane with constant unrelenting pressure. I could feel the hard cock deep inside me driving harder every time I moved closer to the lips that were sucking on me.

"This is the sweetest pie I've ever had and I'm a hungry man. We're gonna give you a powerful deep cum and then we gonna let you rest and recuperate while we get ready for the next round. Now rub your pussy hard on my mouth and get ready to feel the fireworks."

He didn't have to tell me twice. I needed a powerful orgasm and wanted it now. Martin grabbed hold of my thighs and buried his face in my wet pussy sucking frantically and Stanley pumped me with his hard cock until he felt me tighten around him and knew I was about to cum, no one, absolutely nothing was going to stop it.

"Suck me harder old man, grab that clit and suck it now."

He did just that. Martin's lips tight, sucking excitedly, feeling me jerk in his face and rain sweet creamy cum all over his tongue. I felt the rush in my thighs and in the pit of my stomach as my body took over. Writhing and squirming I felt Stanley fucking me for all he was worth. Hands holding me tight, fingers twisting my burning nipples, lips clamped down tight on my swollen clit and a hard cock pumping me.

"That's it, suck me hard, fuck me harder."

I was reeling and trying to focus and couldn't. All I knew was that I was in the throes of a powerful orgasm and that's all I cared about. My clit was on fire, my pussy was pulsing and they were taking me over a cliff. I could feel the waves of sensation, the nerves in my body electrified. Over and over the jolts and contractions rocking my body took me to another world until the I fell back against Stanley and had to pull Martin's mouth off me, breathless and spent.

"Please enough, let me breathe."

Martin pulled me up off Stanley and turned me around.

"Grab hold of the couch and hold on because I'm gonna fuck you good and hard."

I felt his stiff cock plunge and bury deep inside me as Stanley reached out and grabbed my tits.

"Suck those tits, suck them hard, she's got one more cum in her for me and I want it now."

Martin slammed into my pussy and I could feel his balls slapping the cheeks of my ass with each and every powerful deep lunge. Stanley had my tits squeezed tight together and his mouth sucked hard on both nipples, I never wanted him to stop.

"Fuck me and make me cum on that cock old man, fuck me rock-hard and don't stop till you feel me hold you deep and cum hard."

Stanley reached down and started rubbing my clit round and round in a circular motion, it was more than I could stand and I screamed when I felt my pussy clamp down on the driving cock inside. Martin was ramming and bucking, began moaning and announcing his approaching orgasm with vigor.

"Feel that baby, that's dirty old man cum spurting up in that sweet cream pie. Ohhh yeah, that's it, cum on my nasty cock."

With each plunge I felt my pussy grab his cock harder and harder until I exploded and felt my body go ridged and finally fall forward in sheer exhaustion.

"Holy shit, I came so hard I couldn't fuck her anymore and she was so tight I couldn't get out of this pussy if I wanted to. Goddamn this is prime first class pie here and I think we've got the whole night ahead of us. Those are sweet tits aren't they Stan, you sucked them stiff, look at how you got them swelled up big and hard. Baby you have a sweet, sugar sweet cherry, I could suck that pretty thing all night long. You love it don't you sweet Layla, and we're haven't even gotten started. Merry Christmas Stan, Merry Christmas to the whole world. Hell, we must have been awful good boys because old Santa dropped a sweet cream pie right here for us to fuck and suck till we can't move."

I could hear them talking and laughing and had to smile to myself. There was no way I could have known that a simple offer of a ride could have led to this. My body was still on fire and I wanted more. These two dirty old men had no idea what they were in for.