All Comments on 'A Christmas to Remember'

by CiaoSteve

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic, one of the best ever. I'm looking forward to the continuation, a girl knows exactly what to do to another girl and exactly where to do it too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Brilliant!

Every good boy deserves favour even once

davevsr1davevsr1over 1 year ago

Out - Freckin' - Standing!!!!! Hope to read more about Jack and Monica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story. Hot. More to come?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Typical

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don't get me wrong I loved the story, but the dynamic between the girls was amazing and unfulfilled. I would love to read more of this story between Monica and Amber.

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto68over 1 year ago

I didn't want the story to end. Fantastic writing!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very well done. I'm a very critical reader and I did not notice any missteps. Thank you for a very enjoyable story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved the story and the build up to the climax. Will there be more?

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeabout 1 year ago
Jack,Monica & Amber.

So Amber managed to turn Monica bisexual by the end of the story,but she also awakened Monica's sexual independance towards her brother Jack.Now I don't know whats in store for Jack,Monica & Amber but I wish it had played out that Jack had enrolled in the College Monica and Amber went to and offered Jack to stay with them.

Then Monica convinces Amber to give straight sex a chance and have Monica's Boyfriend/Brother a try once,and even if Amber hates it atleast she could still be with Monica while Jack watched.But knowing Amber she likely would love straight sex and wants Jack to fuck her too.

But ultimately Jack,Monica,& Amber could stay there in that College Town for good and Jack and Monica could be together from now on away from there Parents mostly.

202GE202GE10 months ago

The story was believable and the characters realistic. Not a fan of the obtuse joking both females used but that is a personal preference. Overall, well written with very hot descriptions. 4.5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCiaoSteve@CiaoSteve
I've neglected this for some time, letting real life take over fantasy life. About time I brought it up to date. I'll cherry pick some of my favourites to see if they tickle your fancy just as much as they did mine. You never know, maybe you'll cum to enjoy them, and if you...

SIMILAR Stories