All Comments on 'A Circle of Friends'

by PMDlite

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
super hot!

Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fun story

A new twist on an old game. Many girls would like to have several guys jo for them. It is very erotic and educational.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife found this story and we both enjoyed it tremendously. My wife is from South America and grew up in a Catholic family. There was no way she was going to lose her virginity before marriage nor was she going risk getting pregnant. During our engagement she made me wait.

However, she had a lot of tricks up her sleeve. She knew how to do pussy slides, push her tits together for tit fucking, and allowed ass crack fucking. Plus, she was a great cock sucker, did deep throat, and loved to either swallow or take it full on the face. Possibly because vaginal penetration was forbidden, she developed an affinity for cum, loads of it to be exact.

Just because she was a virgin didn’t mean she was sexually shy! And most importantly, she loved to tell me stories of her past sexual experiences when we were in bed together. She and her two best girlfriends, competed with each other in high school in South America, to see who could be the sluttiest without ‘giving it up’.

They used to hold ‘non-penetrative’ gang bangs for the other young boys their age. There was no vaginal or anal penetration, but everything else was on the table. Her most impressive event was a 12-guy, three-hour ‘gang bang’. She was covered in gobs of cum after that!

I married her when she graduated from high school, and we now live in the USA. She loves telling me all these juicy stories, and I love them. She is great in bed, but the verbal foreplay of her stories, is like frosting on the cake for me. I have met the other two girls and their husbands. And while we don’t talk about their ‘pasts’ as a group, all of us know and there are now secrets.

My wife’s 5-year, high school reunion is coming up next year, and we will be flying down there to attend. Sometimes, lately when we are having sex, she will flirtingly suggest, “You know all those things I used to do with those guys? They helped me preserve my virginity for you. Don’t you think I owe them something?”

I can tell she is leading me toward letting her have a ‘real’ gang bang with those same guys. Except this time her pussy would be on the table too. She says she wants them all to cum on her face and tots the first round. Then, afterwards they can cum in her pussy. Of course, I would get to watch!

I’m thinking of letting her have her gang bang and have told her so. However, I have also told her of my condition, which is that she goes off her birth control pills a month before we go!

We loved your story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPMDlite@PMDlite
M, Old, but not dead yet! Enjoy discussing topics with erotic themes. Enjoy a variety of topics from the romantic to the wild. Say "hi"! Feel free to check out my stories. Leave a comment or suggestion. (Click 'Stories' below) "The New Tattoo" received the 2016 Read...