All Comments on 'A Civil War Tale Ch. 01'

by smiths_2ofus

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Outline?

I like the premise and setting of your story. It appears there will be other chapters. If so, I hope you will get into details of her "sessions" and her husband's reactions to them. As it is, I see this beginning as an outline for your story. It needs more description and more detail. I appreciate your correct grammar and spelling. Misspelled words and poor grammar are distractions to story flow. I look forward to your next submission. Hope my comments are constructive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Is it a teaser ?

This Story look ike a teaser from a movie. I can't wait to read the whole story in detail. But remember that you are creating high expectations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great little story

It promises, delivers and promises - the infidelity is all in the reader's mind, the future is in the reader's mind - great!

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 6 years ago
What

is wrong with you? Surely he is planning his revenge on these bastards? His wife is now a fireplug that every dog in town has pissed on. He would have been released before long anyway. She's too stupid to provide half the dna for his kids. Don't touch her, bide his time and move west first chance he gets.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 6 years ago
"And

keep our farm". It's always about the money with women. Just plan ahead, tell her you will be gone from Thursday to Saturday and light out for the west. No kids, no reason to stay. Hopefully when he's gone they send her to the enlisted men's camp.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 6 years ago
I'd give

it a one but I heard they just cancel those. Damn good start to a story if he's going to leave her and get revenge on those bastards. That, I'll give a five. If he just leaves her and makes it to AZ or CA I'll give it a four. If this is all there is, you are one sick puppy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
As a man who loves his wife....

I have to say that a woman would have to really love her man to agree to the situation outlined here. If the wife could bring herself to do this, and her husband could not accept and love his wife, then he's a sorry son of a bitch and she should help him leave asap and find herself a better man. Is any righteous sob thinks I'm wrong, try turning the situation around. Would you be ok with fucking multiple women and keeping your wife? If you find that acceptable, then you're a hypocrite. Why should your wife accept you on those conditions?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Please Complete This Work

Please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous