All Comments on 'A Class of Her Own'

by LizInTrouble

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Perfect. Nasty, sexy. I hope for some more part.

LizInTroubleLizInTroublealmost 7 years agoAuthor

Thank you. I have some ideas about a continuation for this and will probably write one eventually, but there are a few other things I want to do first, including the next stages of the Alicia story.

deedolitodeedolitoalmost 7 years ago

Very good story. I like the fetish twist with heels, stockings, sexy clothes and bondage.

Now, I hope for some submission in school ;-)

There is indeed here a lot of possibilities to write a many other parts.

I can't wait.

martinlaurentmartinlaurentalmost 7 years ago

Very good story. Keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Thank you!

Well written, erotic, realistic and sexually stimulating story. I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very nice story

I would love to read more including some school usage maybe getting there early and made to be nude in boys gym are in the school never allowed to have underwear anymore and maybe a girl are 2 involved to with the boys maybe some outside games!

dirty_geezerdirty_geezerover 5 years ago
love it!

A very hot scenario - covers several of my own dirty kinks. If only she was the wife of someone too, and hubby got to see those videos (and like me would enjoy having his wife so nastily used) - that would tick every box for me, ;-)

I love the fact the star of the show got exactly what she needed - the boys were probably more used by her than the other way around in reality. She unconsciously helped them 'force' her into that situation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Lee

Hope for some more part. Let her pee outside or let her pee on her self as she is on her back with her ass in the air. Let her go naked to the building and let her pee her legs. I like to be here .

dirty_geezerdirty_geezerover 3 years ago
Filthy and hot

A good dirty story - the boys gave her what she needed.

TuffgirlmilfTuffgirlmilfover 2 years ago

Not normally into water play but this was very erotic for me to read.

putmeonmykneesputmeonmyknees4 months ago

Wonderful story! Well-written and hot as hell. I loved the descriptions of her taking all that cum and piss in her mouth. Would love to read more like this. Thank you, Lizintrouble!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous