A Clear View

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have a good body, Bryan."

He looked at her naked figure.

"Thanks. So do you."

"It's ok," she said and ran her hands over her breasts.

"Wanna feel them?"

"Uh..."

"It's ok, Judy won't mind."

Carol took Bryan's hand and placed it on her left breast. Having become used to Judy's small boobs, he marveled at the feeling of the soft mounds. He gently squeezed them and played with her nipple.

"Very nice, Carol."

"It gets me wet," she said.

Carol took his other hand and placed it between her legs.

Mark moved his finger along her slit and confirmed her announcement. Carol put her hand on top of his and pushed his finger inside.

Bryan eased his finger in and out. He thumbed her clit and Carol closed her eyes.

He was becoming erect and forced himself to stop fondling Carol.

"Carol, this is great, but I don't feel comfortable."

Carol stroked him.

"I get it, Bryan. How about if Judy were here with us, do you think you could do more with me?"

Her hand moving up and down his shaft was consuming most of his attention.

"You mean like a threesome?"

"Yeah, does that sound sexy?"

"I guess."

Carol put more pressure on his erection. "Why do you sound uncertain?"

Bryan put his hand on her wrist and stopped her stroking.

"Carol, let's cool it for now. I need to talk to Judy before anything goes any further."

Carol sighed and said ok. She got up and started dressing. Bryan pulled on his clothes and headed back to his dorm.

Later when he talked to Judy about what happened, she laughed.

"Wow, you turned down Carol. Not many guys could do that."

"I didn't want to hurt you."

Judy stared at him. "You're serious, aren't you?"

Bryan nodded. Judy kissed him hard.

"I think you're the real deal, Bryan."

"I don't want to mess up what we have."

"Me, neither, babe. Me neither."

That night they made love again in front of Carol. The next morning, Judy motioned Carol to their bed.

"I want to see you guys kiss," she said.

Carol wrapped her arms around Bryan's neck and pulled him close. They kissed.

"I want a real kiss," urged Judy.

They kissed again, this time their tongues slipped back and forth. Judy let them make out for a while.

"Cool. Let's get dressed and go have breakfast," said Judy.

Sitting in the corner of the cafeteria, Judy said they needed to talk.

"Carol needs a guy."

Carol looked at Bryan and smiled.

"She is beyond horny. I can only do so much, but she needs dick in a bad way. Know anyone?"

Bryan toyed with his toast and tried to figure out where this was going.

"I do have someone I think Carol might like," he said.

"Is he nice looking?" asked Judy.

"Yeah, I guess."

"God, guys are such jerks," said Judy. "I'm not asking if you want to fuck him. I just want to know if he is decent."

"Ok, I'd say he's good looking."

"Oh, you're so gay," said Judy.

Bryan began to protest when Judy started laughing.

"Is he a nice guy?" asked Carol.

"Yeah, he's a great guy. He had a girlfriend but they broke up. He treated her nice. She just wanted to move on."

"Ok, one last question," said Judy. "Does he have a huge cock?"

Bryan turned crimson. The girls screamed in laughter.

"Ok, what's his name?"

"Bob."

"Ok, you ask Bob if he'd like to meet a nice, smart and sexy girl," said Judy. "If he does, we'll double date. After that, it's up to Carol and Bob. Ok?"

Bryan nodded.

"Great. In the meantime, the three of us are going to fuck."

"What?" said Bryan.

"At least once, Bryan. Come on, we'll have so much fun."

Carol smiled.

"When?" asked Bryan.

"You really don't want to finish those eggs, do you?"

The three of them left and headed back to the girls' room.

"So, here's the deal," Judy said. "We invite Carol to join us for an occasional screw. You can trim her horns until we see if this Bob is going to make the cut."

"Do I get a say in this?" asked Bryan.

"Come on, Bryan," said Judy. "You get to screw both of us. I mean that is a dream come true. You mean you don't want that?"

Bryan looked from one to the other. He recalled how good Carol looked naked. He could still feel her hand on his erection. He thought she might be a great fuck. In addition, he could still have sex with Judy. He questioned himself on why he was hesitating. It hit him hard as he sat between the two girls. He was falling in love with Judy. He did not want to lose her.

"Well, it is exciting to think about it. But, before we go any further I want to say something."

The two girls looked at him.

"Judy is my girlfriend. I love that she is my girlfriend and wants to be with me. If we all have sex, I want Judy to still be my girlfriend when we are through. If we can have fun and agree that Judy and I are together, then I say why not."

"Bryan, you're going to make me cry," said Carol. "That is so sweet."

Judy leaned in and kissed him.

The three started stripping. Judy pulled them down onto her bed. She began by kissing Bryan. Breaking free, she pulled Carol's face to his. They kissed for a long time.

"Suck him," Judy commanded.

Carol slid down Bryan's body and engulfed his erection in her mouth. She began working her tongue up and down. Taking him deep in her throat, she began sucking him. Bryan responded by moving his hips in unison with Carol's sucking.

"Don't make him cum, honey."

Carol slowly pulled off. Judy pushed her mouth against hers. The two girls kissed, exchanging tongues and accompanied by whimpers.

"Bryan, are you ready to fuck her?"

He grinned. Judy took that as a yes.

"Let me get her ready while you get a condom."

Judy scooted down between Carol's legs and started eating her. Carol collapsed back on the bed and spread her legs wide. By the time Bryan had unrolled a condom onto his erection, Judy was using a combination of two fingers in Carol's pussy and her tongue on her clit.

"Ok, she's ready. Aren't you, sweetie?"

"God, yes. Fuck me now," Carol panted

Bryan moved over her. He felt Judy's hand on his dick as she guided him to Carol's opening. He eased in an inch. Carol inhaled deeply and then slid her hands on his ass.

"Give it to me, Bryan," she said as she pulled him into her.

He was inside, enjoying the heat of her channel, when Judy began kissing Carol. Slowly he pulled out and equally slowly thrust back in. Carol's legs wrapped around his middle and she began to move to receive every thrust. He built up speed and began to pound harder. His balls were now bouncing on her ass with every plunge.

Judy broke away and sat to watch them. Bryan pulled Carol's legs and shifted them to rest on his shoulders. Holding her thighs he fucked as hard as he could. She let out sounds and encouraged him by digging her nails into his ass.

"Harder," said Judy in a breathless whisper.

Bryan didn't think he could go harder, but he tried. He increased his tempo and Carol gritted her teeth. Her nails were ripping his skin.

"Getting close," he said as the sweat poured from him, making droplets on Carol.

"Me, too," she said. "Stay with me for a minute more."

Bryan was in fatigue. He had been pounding at this pace for close to five minutes and had been inside her for almost ten in total. His legs were shaky and his arms began to tremble.

"I don't have another minute."

"Hang on, you fucker," Carol screamed.

Judy reached in and lightly pinched Carol's clit. Bryan gave one more deep thrust and felt his balls exploding. He started cumming hard.

"Keep pumping," urged Judy, "she's right there."

Judy pinched Carol's clit hard and Carol let out a string of expletives and gave into her orgasm.

Her vagina contracted around the still hard cock as waves swept up and down her body. She either closed her eyes or blacked out, because she could not see. She didn't give a shit which it was because she was in ecstasy. Bryan released her legs and they flopped to the mattress. He thrust twice more and felt one last squirt into his condom. He eased himself out of Carol and fell beside her. Judy pulled the condom off and knotted it. She bent over and used her tongue to clean his cock.

She then kissed Carol's pussy.

"God, no, Judy. I can't take any more."

Judy lay on the other side of Carol. She cupped her friend's breast and smiled at Bryan.

"Not bad, eh kids?"

In spite of her exhaustion, Carol began to laugh.

"No, not bad at all."

Bryan joined in, followed by Judy. Soon, the three were howling.

Bob was not ready to get in the dating world. He thanked Bryan for thinking of him, but said he was going to stay single for a while.

Bryan relayed the news to the girls. Carol was disappointed, but Judy said there was a silver lining.

Bryan and Carol looked at her with puzzlement.

"Idiots, we get to keep fucking each other."

If anything of what they had could be called normal, they found a routine that suited them. Bryan and Judy would screw almost every night during the week. Weekends were reserved for the three of them together.

At first it was incredibly exciting. Bryan soon found out there was such a reality as too much of a good thing. He was exhausted and just wanted to sleep all the time. After an exceptionally raucous Friday night and Saturday afternoon, Judy looked at Bryan stretched out on her bed.

"Honey, you need a rest," she said as she placed tiny kisses on his soft and sore dick.

"You're officially on leave," she said and pulled the covers over him. She and Carol moved to the other bed and proved that two can have almost as much fun as three.

Bryan slept soundly for a day and a half. He either dreamed or actually watched Judy and Carol in a Fuck-a-Thon in the next bed.

The next day he made another run at Bob.

"Man, you should meet Carol. She's super pretty and I think the two of you would hit it off."

"Does she have nice tits?"

"Jesus, Bob, take a bigger view."

"I take that as a no," Bob said.

"Shit. She has big, fantastic boobs."

"You've seen them?"

Bryan hesitated. He did not want to tell Bob about the on-going threesomes they were having. "Hey, I'm in their room a lot. After a while, you sorta' get relaxed. So, yeah, I've seen them."

"And, they're nice. Big?"

"They're awesome boobs, Bob. Great nips. Plus, she is pretty, funny and a nice girl."

Bob thought for a bit. "Ok, set us up."

The next weekend the four of them went out for pizza. Bob and Carol seemed to hit it off. Later that night after the three of them enjoyed a particularly athletic romp, Carol said Bob was cute.

"Cute enough to go out on a real date?" asked Judy.

"Sure. Why not?"

Bryan relayed the message and Bob asked Carol out. They did hit it off. Within a week, Bryan and Judy were back to having twosomes. Bob's roommate moved in with Bryan's roommate. So now each had a room to enjoy the many carnal pleasures that horny college kids can conjure up.

To be continued...