A Clockwork Green Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then it's over.

I step under her arm, fingers still intertwined. I toss the rod into the barrel of water, and turn back around to face her. She's heaving, covered in sweat. Her arm quivers, muscles straining. Her eyes are tearful, but there is a hint of a smile.

"Did I..." She swallows hard. "Did I do good?"

I grab the back of her neck and pull her down. "You were amazing." I pull her in closer until our lips brush, tilting her head to my right. Her eyes close, and our lips meet. She moans as my tongue invades her mouth, dominating it's target as surely as I do her. I let go of her hand and wrap my fingers around her cock. My thumb brings my prick in tight against hers. She moans again as I rub us, her arms struggling against their bonds. The flesh over her cock slides and bunches, and the shaft within nuzzles against mine. The only sound is our lips, coming together and sliding apart wetly.

She thrusts her hips what little she can. She feels like a smooth stone, hard and round, pressed against me. Her tongue darts and escapes no matter how many times I pin it. I let go of her neck to reach around behind her. I stiffen my palm and flick my wrist, delivering a shockingly loud slap to her other rump. She cries into the kiss. I suck on her lip, drawing it into my mouth and pulling back. She cranes her neck as I bite and pull farther. Her eyes, pinched shut. Another slap, and I let go...

"...harder." she whimpers. I give us one last good squeeze and let go to step around behind her. Her right cheek is shiny and swollen, the brand bright red on her pale skin. The left cheek just slightly pink. It could be pinker...

I reach up under her arm to grab and push back on her chin. My lips sweep over her cheek as I speak. "As you wish." I bit my lip and moan into her ear as I slap her again.

"...harder," she croaks.

My hand cracks loudly against her ass a fourth time. My other hand slides down from her chin to grope at her breast. I step in behind her. My prick slides between her legs and up along her slit, the head resting against the underside of her sack. Her thighs, slick with sweat, press in on me as she clenches. I grab a handful of her short curls and pull her back to me again. "Beg," I whisper.

"Please, Mistress! Please fuck me! Ahhh!" My fist pulls back a little harder. "Please!"

I pull back and thrust, sliding my cock slowly between her legs. I lick my lips and enunciate. "I'm going to fuck your ass. Slowly"

My fingers spread my homegrown lube and guide the anxious head between her cheeks. She whimpers as I part her, as I spread her, as I stretch her. I control my thrusts; fast coming out and slow going in. My hips ache, yearn, to crush her, to drive through her. I close my eye and focus on the incredible sensation of her hole, and the warmth of her walls.

Her arms slacken, and her torso slouches forward. Inches only, but the action speaks volumes of her release. Of her acceptance. She looks back at me over her shoulder and she offers herself to me. I shudder.

I fill her over and over. Her eyes pinch tight, but she never looks away. I savor the sensation of stretching her, slowing as I push that thickest part through. Her panting is shallow, voiced lightly and high. I bite my lip and cringe. I can't... I don't... not yet... it's too soon!

My cheeks flush a deep red as I fight to stop it, but it's too late, and with one agonizingly slow push, I fill her to bursting. I step in closer, risking just the barest touch against her backside, and pull her back against my chest. It's too much to do more than the tiniest pushes. I bite down on her shoulder and scream into her flesh.

The faint taste of blood on my lips brings me back, and I lean against her panting. She nuzzles the side of my head. My hands swarm over her breasts, and she sighs happily. "Oh no," I manage between labored breaths. "You've been a very good girl today, Cherry. You get a special treat." I wince as I pull back.

She looks confused as I come back around in front of her. She should be. We've never done this. I've never done this. My heart races as I kneel down in front of her. She gives a kind of strangled cry as I grip the base of her cock. It seems so much bigger now that I'm this close to it... how does she manage mine?! I angle it up and drag my tongue along the underside. Memories and images flash as I try to picture this being done... no.

I pause, staring at it eye to eye. Deep breath.

"Thank you," Charlotte says. I look up at her, open my mouth, and guide the head inside. She shudders and sags. The head drags along the roof of my mouth, and the taste of sweat and her precum explodes on my tongue. I have to fight my jaw open wider when my teeth touch down on both sides at the same time my lips touch my fingers. I back off and roll my jaw. She whimpers, and I slide my hand up and down her length. Deep breath to steady myself, and I take her head inside me again.

I keep my hand moving, and drag my tongue around her head. She moans more strongly, and I try to home in on what I'm doing right. More precum hits my tongue. I instinctively swallow, and she moans louder. I suck again, chancing a little more of her in me, and look up. Her face is... purple.

Wait, Charlotte is a-

In the space between one thought and the next, my mouth is filled. Panicked, I pull back, but her cock continues to shoot thick, hot loads. I turn, and my cheek is covered, battered, by her orgasm. It runs down onto my neck, and drips onto my shoulder. I swallow what I took, and pause, waiting while she wails away. I stroke her gently, and more dribbles out over my arm.

"Next time," I say with a grin, "I'm going to make you lick it off." I stand up, and take her chin in hand. "Next time, you're going to give me a warning." I kiss her gently, cum stranding between our lips as I pull back. "Next time, I'll swallow a little more."

She's exhausted as I help her out of her bindings, and help her upstairs. I take care of her in the shower, making sure her brand is cleaned and cared for. She luxuriates in the steam, and insists on washing me down when I'm done with her.

"Mackenzie," she says, as I help her into the bed. "Will you sleep with me tonight?"

I smile and nod. As she curls up under the sheets and into my arms, it feels right. Her naked form inside of mine. It feels like it should. It's not what it was before, and that's ok.

***

I wake up the next morning to a soft whimper. I rub the gunk from my bleary eye and look around. I'm lying on my left side, with my right leg tucked into my stomach and my left leg extended. Charlotte is in bed behind me... it was her whimpering... and judging by the light rocking to the bed...

"You woke me up," I grumble. "What are you doin' over there?" I roll my head to the side to peek back at her.

Charlotte gasps and twists, wrapping the sheets around herself. "N-nothing, Mistress!"

"Doesn't feel like nothin'." The silence hangs for a minute. "You know, all you have to do is ask..."

She's cute when she stammers. "P-p-p-please Mistress, c-can I fuck you?"

I reach down, grab the back of my thigh, and expose myself to her. "Go on, then. You've earned it." I smirk at her over my shoulder.

Charlotte bounces up on her knees and shuffles in behind me. I feel one knee press against the middle of my back, and she pushes my legs together with the other one. She hovers over my hips, dick in hand, but still hesitant.

"Do you not want to?"

"No," she cries. "I do! I just... we never... I mean... Why are you being so nice to me?"

"Shut up and fuck me, Cherry."

Her eyes widen and her jaw drops. I squirm a little, and her reservations break down like a dam bursting. She hilts herself into my pussy in one go. I groan and tuck myself in a little tighter. Oooh, it's been a while. Oooooooo.

Charlotte is nearly cross eyed, towering above me. She plants a hand on my thigh and one on my side and rocks her hips up and back. My hand waves in the air, torn between pushing her back and letting her have this. Oooooo, it's been a while! I squint and bury my face in the pillow. Suddenly, Charlotte grabs my flailing hand. I groan and tighten my hand around hers.

I'd be lying if I said it didn't feel good, but it's been a loooong time...

Charlotte gives a light "Oh! Oh! Oh!" with each thrust. Something catches in her throat for a moment and her voice deepens. For a split second, it's Tony fucking me. My best friend. My only friend, for a while there. I tighten extra hard on her hand and squeeze my legs together, and Charlotte moans loudly.

"Oh!" I reach out and grab the edge of the bed, desperate for anything to hold on to. "Oh!" I try to groan, but my groan is staccato, interrupted by a squeak every time I'm bounced. "Oh!" Every time she drives into my thighs. "Oh!" I glance up, and her face is darkened. "Oh!"

"Stop!"

Charlotte gasps and sits back on her heels, looking absolutely crestfallen. I pause to catch my breath. My mouth is arid. "I bet she did this kind of thing all the time, didn't she?" She nods weakly. "Denied you. Pushed you til you were broken." She nods again. "You trust me to only push you as hard as you can handle, right Cherry?" Her visible disappointment softens slightly, and she nods. "Good. Lets find out how hard that is." I roll onto my back and prop myself up on my elbows. "First, though, you got me all wet and messy. Clean it up. I'll tell you when to stop."

I spread my legs as Charlotte curls in on herself, feet and knees held together, arms held tight to her torso, and she leans in. I fall back and stroke myself. Charlotte's tongue dives inside me, pushing through the folds to the hole within. The sound she makes while swallowing makes my eye roll back in my head. "That's right, Cherry. Really get in there." Her nose nudges the bottom of my sack with every lap of her tongue.

I spit in my hand and stroke the last few inches, working the head and bulge, and tweak a nipple with the other. I twist, and pull, and squeeze, and moan. Charlotte's hands creep up to my thighs, and I curl my feet in against her with a smile. "Oooooh Gods. Whoever taught you how to eat pussy did a damn good job."

"MmmMmmMmmmm!"

"Yes, I did. That's right."

She hums into her work, and I stroke faster. "Oh... Charlotte, that's gotta be... <whew>... hard work down there. Stop." She starts to sit up at the same time I do, but she stops when I stare at her. "You must be getting thirsty then. Here, drink." Still stroking, I aim my cock at her, and she leans back in. I throw my head back and gasp as she swallows the tip, and her tongue is the last piece of the puzzle. Ugh, the sound of her swallowing...

Drives. Me. Crazy.

I curl forward, shouting as I orgasm. Charlotte purrs at me from below, her eyes closed. A rivulet of cum leaks from the each side of her mouth. A stronger wave pushes in behind the first, feeling like an entirely separate second orgasm rather than the strong second half of one big one. She continues to milk me, quietly sipping from my cup. "Gods yes," I cry. "You do know how to please your Mistress. Yes, you do" She mumbles affirmatively. I plant my hand on the top of her head and pull her in slightly farther. "No tongue, just suck. Yes!" Her cheeks pulse. "Yeeeeees!"

I fall back after a few more moments. "Ok," I pant. "I want you to sit up. I want you to stroke your cock with one hand, and your clit with the other." I gaze at the ceiling, and the bed wobbles beneath me as she moves around. "You may stop stroking your cock if it becomes too much, or you may stop stroking your clit. You may not do both. If you get close, you will slow down and manage it, but you will not cum until I say so. You need my permission to cum, do you understand me?"

"Yes Mistress," she whimpers. I can already hear the miniscule wet slapping of her folds, separating and clapping back together as she rubs herself. I writhe on the bed, partly from the tail end of my orgasm, and partly from Charlotte. Finally, I get up.

Charlotte is sitting with her legs spread and her knees arched. Her lower lip is lost within her mouth, and the occasional sucking sound displays how hard she's trying to keep it there. Her right hand is keeping a slow stroke going on her cock, and her left hand is a blur of tiny motions below her balls. Her eyes slowly open and find me, and the faint downturn of her eyebrows betrays her discomfort.

Charlotte gasps as her left hand pulls back. She plants it behind her on the bed and slows her stroking down just slightly. "May I cum, Mistress," she mewls.

"No, you may not. Lie on your back." She flops back against the bed and pouts and although her hand slows down to almost nothing, she does not stop. "This is what she did to you, Charlotte. She denied you. She held that over you. That was her power." I crawl across the bed and lay on my side next to her. "Today, you will deny yourself. You will bring yourself to the very edge, and you will stop not because I tell you to, but because I want you to." She rolls her head to stare at me, her mouth hanging open. Her stroking remains slow, and she takes several deep breaths. "You will master this. You will ride the edge, and you will find strength in it."

She nods slowly and angles her head up. My eye lingers on the way her neck stretches gracefully. "Finger yourself," I whisper, as I lean in and kiss her neck. "Two fingers. Your middle and ring finger. Inside of you. Now." She fidgets, and the sound of her fingers penetrating is unmistakable. "You may stop stroking if that's too much." She does.

For a second. Her right hand hovers around her cock briefly before gripping and stroking again. "Good," I whisper. "Very good." I twist to look down over her extended form as she squirms. "I want you to keep those fingers working inside of you. Those are the most important."

She tosses her head back and forth, breathing heavily through her nose. Her hand works rhythmically, filling the room with sound. "I don't want a toy. A thing that does what I want and nothing more." Her legs slide up and down, dragging her toes across the top of the other foot. "I do not want a pet. An animal that trots and begs and whines." I let a hand drift softly over her middle. "I want a woman. I want a killer. I want someone worthwhile who will give themselves to me, and I want her leashed." Charlotte's face pinches, and the fingers in her double their speed. "I will have it from you, Charlotte." She begins to cry out and her fingers ramp up briefly, and just as I take a deep breath to yell at her, she stops on her own.

"...Charlotte, did you just edge yourself?"

"Yes, Mistress," she cries, frustratedly.

"You denied yourself?"

"Yes, Mistress!"

"Why?"

"Because I knew you wouldn't let me finish," she pants.

"And why wouldn't I let you?"

"Because..." She blows through pursed lips. "Because I can last longer."

I take her left hand by the wrist, and withdraw her fingers from within her. She looks at me longingly as I cradle her hand, and begin to lick her fingers. "That was very good, Charlotte." I pull her middle finger into my mouth, and bath it with my tongue. I draw out every glob, every drop, every molecule from her finger. It makes a loud pop when I drag it out past my lips. "Very, very good. Continue to stroke yourself, but slowly. I will be back."

I take a little longer than I need to, enjoying a glass of water while looking out over the yard. 10 minutes pass before I return. Charlotte has writhed halfway across the bed, but no cum; it would be everywhere at this point. I smile and sip water from the cup in my hand, and just watch. She's got one hand planted in her short brown curls while she takes measured breaths. She never stops stroking. Her neck and face are bright pink... She must have pulled back again on her own. She arches her legs and lifts her middle up off the bed, wincing and panting. She must have gotten really close!

I wipe a bit of drool off my lips with the inside of my wrist and cross the room. She's oblivious of me until I sit down on the side of the bed next to her. Her weak smile sends a thrill through me like an electric shock. "I want to do good," she whispers.

I look over at the window, trying to judge the movement of shadows. "Maybe an hour so far. Impressive." She lets out a little laugh. "I want more." She nods, weakly again. Her hair matted and wet. Sweat beads down her chest and across her brow. "You must be thirsty," I say softly. She nods. She switches arms, stroking now with her off hand.

I crawl over her, planting my knees to the sides of her head and sit back gently against her chest. "Don't worry," I say with a smirk. "You won't have to get up. I brought you a straw." A few strokes is all I need to be stiff enough to point. Charlotte opens her mouth widely, her tongue sliding up and over her lower lip. I pour a trickle of water down onto my shaft and watch as gravity does it's thing. I wait for her to swallow and pour a little more. And then a little more. When I pull the cup back, Charlotte lifts her head slightly to lick off the last of the drops. I grab her sweat-drenched hair, and pull her up between my legs.

Charlotte's blue eyes stare up at me as she takes in my head again. I lift myself up to my knees and pull her up with me, and half of my cock disappears inside her mouth. I sit back down, pressing my ass against her shoulders, and the edges of the tip bulges out her lips. Up and down, up and down. She stares up at me, wincing from time to time when the hair-pulling gets a little excited, but always staring.

"Have you calmed down from your last edge?" She tries to answer with a mouthful of cock. Gods bless her enthusiasm. I push her head down into the bed.

"Yes, mistress," she gasps, as soon as her lips are otherwise unencumbered.

"Good. You will not stop stroking." I roll off of her and slide off the edge of the bed. Charlotte gives a little squeak as I grab her ankle and drag her towards me. She huffs and pouts at my handling of her, but not half so much as she does when I hilt myself in her unceremoniously.

"OH! OH! Please may I cum!? Please?!"

"No, you may not. Keep stroking."

She cries out and presses her hand against my stomach. Her thick pussy juice feels hot against my balls, and her full body squirm as she fights to keep from finishing does amazing things for the tightness of her slit. I'm content to remain fully inside her, smirking while she struggles to keep any sort of rhythm. Her feet press against my shoulders, toes tucked in tightly. She throws her head back and forth, grunting heavily. Her cheeks are wet.

"Please! Please, may I cum?"

"No," I say firmly. I slowly pull back, leaving the front half inside of her, and stroke myself. She's so warm and tight around me, and even just the slight brush of my fingers against her folds sends her into a fit of whimpers as she desperately tries to control herself. I bite my lip watching her fight it. Watching her fight it for me. Oh Gods!

"Please, Mistress," she cries. "May I cum?"

"No," I shout, as I pull out of her. A few more strokes, yes...yes... I cry out as I reach my second orgasm of the day. Her stomach, covered in strings of cum. She throws her head back down into the bed and screams into the air in frustration. I step to the side and crawl back onto the bed as she rages, and cup one of my boobs into her mouth. "Find something more useful to do with your mouth," I say dreamily. Her feet cycle in the air impotently, probably wishing I was still there to kick. She groans unhappily, but she does as she's told and she sucks. She switches the arm doing the stroking again, back to her right now.