A Clockwork Green Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pleeeease," she bleats, as I sit back down above her. "Pleeeease!" She screams again as I hook my arms into her armpits and drag her up against me. "Pleeeease, M- Pleeease M- Pleeeease!!"

"You may cum," I say, nuzzling her neck. I wrap my arms around her and hold her close as Charlotte's stroking increases to the point that her hand is a blur as I peek over her shoulder. She cries out sharply, and again, and then again so loudly as she curls in on herself that my ears ring. She twitches and vibrates, nearly shaking herself out of my grasp as she explodes across the room. "I'm so proud of you," I whisper in her ear. "So proud."

Charlotte rolls back and forth in my arms, blubbering for a full minute on end. Her arms lay limp at her sides, and sweat leaks out from every pore. My cum has pooled in her belly button. She pants and sighs, wracked by more than one tiny after-orgasm. I've never seen her so exhausted. I gently lay her on her back and stride over to the window...

...and gasp...

Our entire yard, from the building to the fence, is covered in grass.