All Comments on 'A Close Encounter on the Plane'

by TheVeryIdea

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
DragonFistingDragonFistingover 9 years ago
adding plot

Well, developing characters and plot would be nice. If someone wasn't interested in the sex of the story, they still can be lured by the plot. Someone without wife sharing fantasy, can still read it for story purposes. Maybe have some possible consequences, not enough realism in stories here. Like Dan Savage says, there is always a chance of losing your partner when sex is involved. Have fun and just embrace the consequences. Whether open or monogamy, marriage doesn't tend to last anyways. Biologically, we are program to reproduce, and raise our offspring. After the children reach a certain age, our ancestor will move on to other mates. Makes sense since marriage was created for genealogical and inheritance purpose since property could be passed onto your progeny. Truthfully, our ancestors were closer to serial monogamers. They lose attraction and attachment and move on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Getting fucked on a plane

I didn't used to believe it when anyone talked about having sex on a plane. Then while on a 5 hour red-eye flight I watched my young wife suck a stranger's cock. We were in the back cabin in the middle section of an airbus. The three of us and the guy's girlfriend were about the only people in the section. The guy was a mesmerizing seducer and he got my wife to strip down to her panties and blow him. His girl kept my attention but all I got was to feel her up a little. Meanwhile my wife blew him twice and he took her to the bathroom twice and fucked her silly. She is normally very conservative and proper and had never done anything like that then or since. We were both pretty upset about it later but worked through it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
go away

you pathetic excuse for a human being.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A flirtation story

where I prefer a coy fey reluctance. But excellent. Good writing. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent

An excellent story for anyone interested in sharing his wife. I would love to witness something like this.

csidecsideover 5 years ago
Nice one

Nicely written and good scene

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous