All Comments on 'A Close Family'

by Mikro

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Reaction

Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
more more

Don't stop now!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great, More

Keep it going,

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Give me more!

Please give it a lot of thought about continuing the story, it definately needs continuation-in other words write more

CivilisCivilisover 17 years ago
nice

good story bro, keep up the good work. can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Mind the Gap!

Thank you for a fun story.

nightshadownightshadowover 17 years ago
More is better

While the story itself was pretty fucking hot, I have to admit that the typos kept jumping out at me. Some tips:

"There" is a place; "their" is in reference to something that more than one person possesses; "they're" is a contraction of the words "they are."

"Your" is a possessive; "you're" is a contraction of "you are."

Adding an apostrophe and "s" to a noun like "sister" infers ownership. Like so: "The dildo was my sister's."

The plural form of a word does not need an apostrophe. So when speaking of more than one sister, it should be "sisters" not "sister's."

I'd suggest that you either find yourself an editor/beta-reader before posting stories or going over your work with a fine-toothed comb. Spellcheck is your friend. Believe me when I say that your audience will appreciate it greatly and that your story will be that much more enjoyable when people don't have to stop and ponder what it was you MEANT to say.

Mr Wild willyMr Wild willyover 17 years ago
Oh, The Possibilities!!

Heel of a good start to a good series. Need a little grammar work to make it better, but all in all, a damn good start. Can't wait to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Three sisters to fuck

Continue please...what a pussy banquet Mike's going to have

owlisenowlisenover 17 years ago
A real cool story!!

Great story, Keep the storieline flowing...

Wonders what happens now... so keep writing ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
A close family

Keep writing.This is one of the best stories i've read in a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
NICE Work!!!

That was an awesome start for a story and a well thought out plot and I thought the sisters' seduction was nice, drawing it out for 3 pages and 4th page of fun keep up the good work continue with Lee I'd like to know the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Sloppy writing

Even if a theme is good and imaginative, it is always distracting to see such elementary grammatic errors such as using apostrophes for plural words instead of possessive, using "there" in place of the pronoun "their", etc. It can ruin an otherwise potentially good tale.

_vernon_vernonover 16 years ago
Great sstory

Liked most of the story; I don't care for anal and not that much of a fan of domination, but it was still very good. I have to echo the other comments about the grammar; it needed an editor to clean it up, but the story idea was very good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
shit

total shit what is this the twilight zone no guy would put up with the teasing he would find a way to move out so he could be free of the teasing any body that is old enough to be on this site is looking for stories that atleast sound realistic yours is total bullshit put it in the sci-fi or fantasy section

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Good

Good though I hope you do a sequel with Lee being a virgin who's been in love with her brother since she hit puberty and always watched him on his drunken nights wander naked to the bathroom.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
GREAT!!!

GREAT Story.. I LOVED it!! Please continue.

hedonist66hedonist66over 15 years ago
To Be Continued...(We Hope!)

Great story. You just have to finish it.

retiredrustyretiredrustyover 15 years ago
Three sisters !!!

08/28/2008

Anxiously awaiting the final story of fucking sisters and brother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Keep your "imagination" working!

Although I do not usually get in to the idea of a brother being with his sister, or sisters, I think the basic structure of your story is solid. You really did right by expressing the way the brother had reservations about crossing these sexual lines with his sisters, I think that is more true to life than some other fantasy would be. We are all programmed to behave with certain boundaries and learn embarrassment with regards to sexuality, for the most part. However, I think that because humans CAN be with anybody they choose, it is pretty much inevitable that they WILL be with anybody they choose, sooner or later! - - A person has to ask, what comes first in a relationship, complete trust or complete love? I think many people fall in love and then develop a life-long trust of their lover (and a trust in the confidence and confidentiality that relationship brings). However, with family members the trust exists from the very beginning and the love is "automatic" (for lack of a better word). So who is someone more likely to be relaxed and sexual with? A complete stranger they have feelings of love for, or a family member who would do anything for them?

I am not encouraging family members to be sexual with each other, because that is complicated and crosses so many of these boundaries that have been dictated by society! There must be more respect for the trust that exists between family members and I believe only consenting adults are responsible enough to behave respectfully with each other. Anyone that does not first care about the feelings and attitudes of the other person, is not being responsible and mature in their life.

If you keep writing and exploring the human condition, perhaps you will encourage people to think about ideas from angles they never imagined on their own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Just great i really liked it.

It was a great story. In some parts is just really funny, hilarious made me want to throw myself in the ground and laugh out loud. Continue writing because that was great!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Just awesome

It gave me a great late night pleasure. It just kept going and going. Can't wait for part 2!

hongluobohongluoboabout 14 years ago
Loved the story

saving Chapt 2 for tomorrow...but it was believable, funny, sexy and a whole heck of a lot of fun.

I figured on the British setting without reading your notes, however at some point it would be nice to clean up the few spelling errors... just a minor note... there for their .. and stuff like that. Is just disconcerting.

Am looking forward to exploring all your other writings. Thank you.

GizmorGizmoralmost 14 years ago
Close

Loved this story. Great job.

dbroseleydbroseleyover 12 years ago

enjoy this chapter, hope ch 2 is good or better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
why

why you were very slow and too much details without reason. I got bored and almost left it without finshing it. try to edit it so it may become good

juanviejojuanviejoover 11 years ago
Cinco Estrellas, amigo!

Five stars, my friend, means I like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Pompous and perverted garbage amigo!

Well worth 1* , and I mean it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
where is this set

Is this set in Canada or England? Because the style sems English but some of the wording seems to hint Canadian.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

good story. Enjoyed the emotion and conflict, both internaly, and sibling conflict.

And i was wondering where this was set as well. Some phrases in there that i wasnt framiliar with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Get an editor...

The whole setting seems...off.; they live like moneyed people, but talk and behave like coal-miners, and the writing hints at someone who wants to be wealthy but is writing from the depths of a third-grade education, someone who doesn't really know how the English middle-class live or speak; it's not like this, that's for certain. You should write about what you know, not what you guess, and the story suffers, the jarring dialogue, the lumbering attempts at building tension between the siblings, none of it works, sorry.

DYNO224DYNO224over 9 years ago
Everyone Can't Be An English Teacher

Lighten up number one it is just a story not the bible it is supposed to be fun not a chore.Good job I say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A close family

You do have a thing with apostrophes, don't you? Putting them where there is a plural and 'here goe's',

Cherokee36Cherokee36almost 9 years ago
total enjoyment

That was great how you get the brothers total feelings toward his sisters and at the end went wild on them both. . I'm hard and going.to find some ass now . can't.wait to read more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bloody Great!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a ripper of a story Mike being embarrassed, ashamed and confused until the girls convinced him it was OK. Then what a fuck-feast and then sprung by the little sister who is going to join the fun I'm sure!!!!!!!!

Great work Mikro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RanDog025RanDog025almost 6 years ago
A SOLID 5 STAR STORY

HOWEVER I STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY THE AUTHORS USE THE (....)?

I SPENT A GOOD 20 MINUTES EDITING THE WHOLE STORY SO I COULD LOAD IT INTO TEXTALOUD WITH JENNIFER'S SEXY VOICE. IMAGINE YOU'RE LISTENING TO A GOOD STORY AND YOU HEAR JENNIFER SAY, 'dot dot dot dot'. IT KIND OF FUCKS UP THE VIBE AND FLOW! STILL A GOOD, SOLID 5 STAR STORY. I'D GIVE YOU 10 STARS IF POSSIBLE!

bottovarnisbottovarnisalmost 3 years ago

Great Story! I enjoyed the slow then accelerating pace but I would like to read a bit longer tease sequence.

Thank you!

Georgieboy8961Georgieboy8961over 2 years ago

This story is beautiful

LegallySaneLegallySaneabout 2 years ago

Couldn't get through the first page. Another Bi story by a Bi author.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMikro@Mikro
Please remember that i am English. Anything i write therefore is also English. It may be slang or even coloquial but it is still English. Not American, Nigerian or Australian but English. While the grammer and sometimes spelling may be wrong it is still wrong English Email: mi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES