A Close Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mikro
Mikro
671 Followers

Slowly she came to a stop, Mike wiped her juices from his face, thankful that he hadn't come in Lesley's mouth, not that he didn't want to, he just wanted to see her swallow her big brothers come, wanted to see her take it all. Nno that he was finally committed, the thought sent shiver's through his whole body.

He didn't have long to wait. "I wanna taste him first." Lesley said, going back to sucking his cock. Linda lay next to him kissing him and sucking his nipples, nibbling his ears while he played with her swollen nipples again, sucking on her tit's and playing his fingers over her bum crack.

Slowly he felt it rise, he looked down and saw his sister with his hard manhood deep in her mouth, playing it like they were old friends, the vision was too much and his juices shot up and out of his cock into her mouth, without stopping she glanced up at him, smiling and took it all, not a drop was wasted. Before he could go soft Lesley straddled him and Linda fed his semi erect dick into his young sister. "Little sister," Linda said, "Let me introduce your cunt to your brother's cock."

"Oh you bitch," Lesley moaned as she felt it slide in, "You know I love it when you talk filth, oh Mike that feels good, so good."

"So you like filth do you?" Mike asked, starting a pumping rhythm, feeling his cock harden again.

"She likes to be had, used even" Linda said, "She just loves being fucked. And she goes mad if you spank her arse"

She pushed Les forward so her tits were in Mike's face she watched as he gripped them hard, twisting them viciously, Lesley moaned loudly. Suddenly she screamed and jerked forward as her sister slapped her naked buttocks as hard as she could. Mike felt her struggle against it so he wrapped his arm around her neck and pulled down so her head was pinned to the bed under his arm. In this position she couldn't move, he thrust hard into her and as he pulled back Linda slapped her again. Between them he and Linda found a rhythm, he thrust in and she slapped down, harder and faster. Lesley screamed loudly, begged for them to stop and thrashed as best she could until she let out a huge scream and dug her nails into Mike's shoulders. He thrust even harder and faster, Lynda slapped faster but lighter, little stinging slaps.

Lesley's scream seemed to last forever, Mike lost it in the sudden orgasm that racked his body, and he grunted like a pig at the unexpected severity of it, feeling like it had ripped the head of his cock off only heightened the painful pleasure. As it subsided he released Lesley's head and she collapsed on top of him, they both gasped for air.

"Fucking hell!" Linda gasped, "That was fucking awesome."

"Try it from where I am." Lesley said, exhausted.

"I will don't worry." Linda replied, "But I think poor Mike needs a rest first and maybe something to eat, I mean food."

As Lesley and Mike recovered they could smell the aroma of cooking pizza coming from the kitchen. "What is it with her and pizza?" Mike asked.

"I don't know." Lesley replied, "She always does though, bit like an aphrodisiac I think, I hope." she laughed giving Mikes now soft dick a flick.

"I get the feeling she likes to be in control in the bedroom." Mike said.

"She does, and she's very good at it." Lesley laughed, "She can keep me going for hours, she stands back and then pounces on you when she's ready. Though I don't know how she will cope with the two of us."

"And you?" Mike asked.

"She likes to be had don't you little sister." Linda said carrying a huge pizza in her hands.

"Well!" Lesley said, "I do like sex. A lot." she said. "And I just love pleasing you anyway you want me to."

Now that the ice was well and truly broken they chatted comfortably about themselves and there sexual likes and dislikes. Neither of the girls it seemed particularly enjoyed it with there respective boyfriends which was how they had ended up with each other, although they both admitted that they had 'played' together since they were kids.

After a few slices of pizza and a couple of drinks Linda's hands started to run up and down Mike's body, Lesley settled on Mikes other side and joined in the body rubbing, kissing and foreplay. Mike slid out from between them and settled behind Linda. Lesley played with Linda's tits while she kissed her and Mike slid down and tongued Linda's bum crack. Between them they soon got Linda moaning with pleasure. Lesley spread her legs as Linda's hand delved between them, seeking out her swollen bud. Mike moved down and lifted Linda onto her knees so he could tongue her arse and slide down to her wet pussy. Linda moaned loudly and slid down so that she could replace her fingers with her tongue. Lesley jerked with pleasure at her touch.

Mike watched for a moment as one sister pleasured the other then he looked into Lesley's eyes, wide and staring at him. "Fuck the bitch," Lesley said, "Fuck her hard like the bitch she is."

Mike didn't need telling twice, the sight of them together along with the look of sheer lust in Lesley's eye's had made him rock hard. He position himself behind Linda and thrust into her, hard, fast, without thought of pain or pleasure, just sheer lust, just the need to fuck his domineering sister into submission. He reached under her and gripped her tits using them to pull himself into her.

Lesley's hands held Linda's head to her throbbing pussy as she thrust onto her mouth, all the time he eyes wide, she was saying, "That's it fuck the bitch, shag her hard, fill her cunt with your spunk, fuck her for me, do it give it to her."

Three times he brought Linda to the verge of orgasm and three times he stopped on the edge. Linda pleaded with him to make her come but Mike waited till Lesley smile and nodded. Animal instinct took over him, the look in Lesley's eye's and the need to dominate came together in a violent cataclysm of passion, pain and lust until Linda screamed, or tried to, Lesley pulled her head harder to her clit and banged herself into Linda's face.

They all exploded together in a tumble of screams shouts and passionate pleading, arms legs and bodies flying into the air to be pulled back down again until finally they collapsed in a heap.

"You fucking bitch." Linda moaned, and looking at Mike added "And you, you're a fucking dog."

They laughed and hugged each other closely, seemingly glad that Linda had taken being dominated so well. "Don't think you've got away with it madam." Linda said after a while, "Get him hard, and suck him cos now he's gonna fuck you hard." Linda disappeared upstairs while Lesley worked on Mike's flaccid cock. He marvelled as he realised how good his sister was with her mouth and her hands. By the time Linda reappeared he was hard and ready for whatever was going to happen.

Lesley looked at her sister with pride, "Who needs boyfriends when you have a brother that just keeps going and going."

Linda lay on the bed and revealed what she had behind her back. As she slipped her legs through the straps Mike realised it was a huge double dick strap on, a cord leading to the middle controlled the vibrations. Mike watched as Linda slipped it into her wet hole. The look on Lesley's face told its own story; they had definitely used this toy before. Mike wondered if Lesley could even get it into her tight little hole but need not have worried, without a word she slid onto the permanent erection and watched him as Linda controlled the speed with one hand and ripped at her sister's tits with the other.

She's never had her arse fucked brother dear." Linda said, with a sneer in her voice, "So be gentle with her. To begin with anyway"

"Oh fuck Lin," Lesley moaned, "You fucking bitch."

"Shut up whore." Linda said and twisted Lesley's nipple till she squealed in pain. "Bugger the bitch" she added looking at Mike with a wild look in her eyes.

Mike waited for Lesley to protest but she didn't, instead she raised her bum so that he could better see what he had to fuck. Again he didn't need telling twice and positioned himself behind her. He started tonguing her arse, going all the way down to her pussy; he felt the shock of the vibe as Linda altered the speed. Slowly his tongue penetrated that tight virgin arse, the deeper he pushed his tongue the easier it was until he decided that she was ready, then slowly he pushed his hard cock into the waiting eager hole, Lesley let out a moan so he stopped, withdrawing slightly then slowly pushing back in. He did this a few times until he was all the way in and then started giving long slow thrusts into her, Linda pushed back against him. After a while, moaning with pleasure Lesley started pushing back on him, urging him on and little gasps and moans escaped from her. He let her set the pace and very soon it was a race to keep up with her, she took him all the way in on a backward movement and took the vibe all the way in on the forward movement.

"So what are we then little sister?" Linda said in that domineering tone, "Tell your dear brother what you are, what you do my little fuck slut."

"Im your whore sister, and yours now brother, I am yours to fuck as you see fit, anytime you want whatever you want, your plaything, I'm here to service your needs and I'm....gonna come, oh fuck my arse is gonna come as well, I'm gonna piss myself, I'm sorry I'm gonna piss myself, aarrgghhhhhhh, now yes now, hard do it hard please do it to me now, now, noooowwwww."

She was thrusting like a steam train and her brother and sister followed her, hard and fast, ramming into her arse, ramming into her cunt until they too reached their climax. As Mike shot his come into her arse he slowed down but as the vibe kept a constant speed the sisters just kept coming and coming. By the time they stopped Mike had slipped out of her arse and was watching them in their joint pleasure. Eventually Linda turned the vibe off and they all collapsed together and curled up in a ball, that's how they were when they fell asleep.

Mike woke early and looked about him, instantly remembering the night's enjoyment and feeling immediately guilty and somehow dirty. He got up and made a cup of coffee, taking it onto the patio to drink. The cool morning air on his naked body felt good and somehow natural. He went over his feelings. The guilt was easy to understand and to some degree the feeling dirty, but whenever he thought about specific moments with his raunchy sisters his cock would start throbbing. In the end he decided it was too late to worry about it all, and besides it had been just about the best fuck he had ever had, and he definitely wanted more. He wasn't sure his sister's would feel that way once they had sobered up. It all seemed to begin as a bit of a joke with them, winding him up, but last night was no joke, he fucked both of his sisters and he was pretty damn sure they had as much fun as he did.

"Wondering if it was real?" Lyn asked. She had a cup of coffee in her hand and had put his shirt on without doing it up, "I just love it like this, a wonderful day after one hell of a fucking great night."

"Well I have to agree with that." Mike said, "I was a bit worried you may have regrets."

"None!" Linda said, "I haven't ever been fucked that well, not in my whole life, and Lesley was just out of it, believe me I know her, she loved it as much as me."

"Loved what?" Lesley had joined them; she was wearing Mike's boxers and was still half asleep.

"Last night." Linda said, "You getting well and truly fucked you slut." She laughed.

Lesley pulled her injured little girl face. "You didn't have to tell him all my secrets at once though Lyn" Lesley said. And in a more macho growl added, "But fuck me he was well worth the wait."

"Now what have we here then." someone said, "Naked brothers and sisters eh?"

Mike, Lyn and Lesley all turned round and looked at the newcomer in shock, "Oh fuck, Lee!" Mike gasped.

Mikro

If you enjoyed the story please vote, it cost's nothing, and like feedback, can give us authors a lot of pleasure knowing you have enjoyed our work.

That ends the first in this series. Still to come is: Just turned 18 Lee is the youngest of the sisters. What will she do now that she has seen them? Older Brother Tony. Will Mike confide in him or keep his sister's to himself And what will happen if mum and dad find out

Mikro.

Mikro
Mikro
671 Followers