All Comments on 'A Closet Faggot's First Time'

by Closetfaggotnyc

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
CandPSCandPSalmost 8 years ago
Well Done Faggot

Yes, you sure are a faggot and I can tell you enjoy it. I'm also a faggot and very proud of it. I enjoy pleasing guys, they can call my faggot, cocksucker, their bitch, it's all fine for me. If people knew how many supposedly 'straight' men have cum in my mouth, they'd be shocked. Fact is, most guys I have been with are straight; but, they know men will give them a better blow job and we gladly do it for free. Why? Because we love doing it. I know a 100% straight guy who only has sex with men. He says, "You guys are always eager to eat a man's cum and we don't have to worry about pleasing you or your feelings."

willow619willow619almost 8 years ago
So, tell us more!

I'd love to hear more of your adventures!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Very realistic story

Many guys are in the same boat. It is good when one realizes their true desire even if it must be hidden from others.

aclassyladyaclassyladyalmost 8 years ago
to the point

This story is good and gets straight to the point. Thank you for sharing with the readers here on lit. Keep writing

ACLASSYLADY

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Faggot

I too am a faggot....strangely enough it really turned me on when a man older than me said it ( I was 19 ,he was 58 )

It was at the beach ,I was laying down sunbathing and watching a guy near me

after 15 minutes he came over and sat down next to me asking if I liked looking at him?

My stuttered reply was weak ....I said I had been looking for my friend not at him

' so how come your cock is hard'? He asked...then ...'are you a faggot'

I didn't answer , but just got up and followed him to the shower block when he ordered me to follow him

Once in there,he pushed me to my knees in front of him,calling me lots of names ...faggot included as I sucked his lovely cock

jackbirdjackbirdabout 7 years ago
me to

I am in the closet faggot to. My wife of 31 years and I haven't had sex in 5 years. She thinks it's because I have ED. The truth is pussy dose not turn me on anymore cock dose.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 7 years ago
I'm a closet sissy faggot too

I too am a sissy faggot who is still in the closet. I like CandDP's comments (another reader of this story) and I'm the same way. I'm a closet cross-dresser who is married but doesn't have sex with my wife anymore. I only have sex with men and I don't mind being referred to as "gay". I'm going to now read CandDP's stories about going to a gay bar and coming out of the closet. Hopefully it'll make me feel that I too can come out of the closet to my wife and our friends. Wish me luck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I'm a gay smooth Fembottom FAGGOT with sexy girly legs and ass.

I'm a closet FAGGOT also.I had several guys on line who want to fuck me.But I don't have the courage to meet them. I'm very feminine and sexy and good looking.

Will someone help me to be more courageous. I really like to get fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Faggot

Oh god how those names turn me on .. Not only because they are true, but also because I am a sub

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Understood

I too am a closet faggot. I get off fantasizing about being called one … being one … for a dominant man. I understood where your story went. Your story could well be mine but I’m too afraid and shy to follow through like you did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
another sissy faggot here

and yes we know we need the cock and we need the cum along with needing the humiliation of having to beg for their cocks. Letting them know what we are and how we can not live without them using us. 4yourpleasureiam

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I would love to be taken like that.I know I am a faggot because I love cum in my mouth but it is always my own.I can't wait for the first time with another man

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I am a faggot, but never in the closet

Ever since I was very young I knew that I was a fem fag, a real sissy. I got turned on by wearing girl's clothes. At about age 12, I found out about sex, and knew what my place was as a faggot, and I loved it. I read about cock sucking and wanted to be a cock sucker. It was about then that I met Jim, a hot black stud who wanted his cock sucked, and I was glad to help him out, and I learned what my mouth and ass were for, I remember the first time he shot a load in my pussy mouth, I loved the taste, and made up my mind that I would suck all the cocks I could get, and went about it with wholesale determination. I think the biggest thrill was being on my knees, being dominated by big, masculine men. It was one such man, who would sit on my face while I cleaned out his hole with my hot tongue. This got him really turned on, and he'd fuck my pussy mouth, shoot a big load and was it down with hot piss.

Riki1942Riki1942about 4 years ago
Black Cock

I'm a sissyfag too, but I have never been fucked by a black guy. I would like to try it, but it has nothing to do with him being black. I always hear about how long their cocks are and I love it deep. If the ones they show on porn videos are typical, then I sure would love to try a black guy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Addicted also

I too am a married closet CD. I started dressing young wishing I was a girl. I was born to please men . I just love being used by manly , Dom men who talk dirty, call me names . I am just there for their pleasure and I love it. I just wish I had started younger with guys .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I'm a little faggot too..

Id love to dress like a cheerleader and sit on a really hot guys laugh French kiss Emily fingers my asshole... Calls me a fagot. Best of all have my wife walking in on it. And my wife calling me a fagot while she watches!

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 2 years ago

Second Comment

One of my favorite lines from this story is:

"He leaned over and whispered into my ear. He told me I'm a faggot. A whore. He told me that's what I was. That I wasn't a man. He was a man and I was a faggot. And then he fucked me."

Yep -- that's me. I'M A FAGGOT and I love sucking cock and getting fucked.

Please tell more stories. This one is great. It turns me on every time I read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I am the same. I was curious about cock when I was young but was too shy and afraid to let anyone know. It was so taboo back then.

As I got older I finally did it and sucked a guy. I knew right then I was born to please men. The nastier they treat me , the more I want to please them.

Sounding22Sounding22about 2 years ago

I was called fag many times at the 13-14 age range but didn’t know what it meant.

But yea I never had any interest in girls/women. Now pussy doesn’t get me hard, but show me

A masculine nude male-mmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One taste was all it took for me as well. I knew immediately I was a faggot and love being called one. Sucking a Man off gives me so much pleasure. I cannot wait to offer up my pussy for them to use, too.

This has me so hard and wet. Being dominated by a verbal Man just confirms the truth - I'm a faggot and I love serving Men

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I enjoy reading the feedback comments. Some are hotter than the story. I've been a cum sucking Faggot since I was 10, and have taken so many cocks up my willing ass that I've lost count of the number. My first suck/fuck was my Dad who fucked me regularly until he passed away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It reminds me of myself and how I want to be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love being called a faggot

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Interesting story that leaves the reader very turned on. I enjoy blowing a guy. It's such a turn on. My dick doesn't usually work because of the old man meds I take. But when I finish sucking a cock my dick is harder than it has been in several years. I was on another website and a guy wanted to chat with me. He started the conversation with, 'hi cocksucker.' I did not realize it until then but I enjoy the label cocksucker. It's what I am.

Secretbottom713Secretbottom7137 months ago

The closet is soooooo confining, but it's sexyhot in a way, too. Such a rude first time, to be honest, but at least it showed you who you truly are!!!

Secretbottom713Secretbottom7137 months ago

Like so many of you, I love being called names. Verbal guys are the best - faggot, slut, bitch, whore - god, I love them all. The first time I knelt, I knew. I was born to pleasure Men and I'd just been denying the truth my entire life - I was born for cock and was a natural bottom. Getting a guy off gives me so much pleasure. It makes me feel so sexy, slutty, and gay. I adore every one of those feelings and immediately want more cock and more cum

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous