A Cock and Ball Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Opening her lips she slid the huge knob into her mouth and sucked hard. She couldn't help feel a little disappointed when she felt the cum on her tongue, it was all too quick. Thinking he had finished she withdrew her mouth and was caught by surprise as a hot stream of cum shot up her face and landed in her hair, and then another squirt followed the first.

As spunk dripped down her face she smelt her favourite aroma. Her hand still holding the thick shaft she realised it was still rock hard. As she squeezed it and continued to wank she was again taken by surprise as another stream of cum shot out and landed on her stockings quickly followed by another and then another.

G-Five's cock was now going limp. Jen kissed the wet helmet, "That was different, thank you," she said kissing it one last time before letting it go.

"Well Jen that's about it. Hope you've had enough?" said Jim.

"Thanks so much Jim, I've enjoyed every minute. Please tell me we can do this again," said Jen.

"You bet sexy lady," he said, "Just leave it to me."

"Hope no one sees me on my way home. I'm covered, look at me," she said.

"You're welcome to use the shower Jen," Said Jim.

"Oh God no. I'm hanging on to all this spunk as long as possible," she said.

Jim laughed, "Dirty girl," he said, "Excuse me for a moment, I'd better just see to our guests," Jim quickly dressed and left Jen to get herself dressed.

When Jim returned Jen was fully clothed apart from panties which were far to wet to wear. Her tits were still wet and she still had spunk in her hair and all over her stockings.

"Here!" said Jim, "A little present from some of our guests."

He handed Jen three condoms full of cum, "Oh Wow!" she exclaimed taking them and examining the contents.

"That's what your pictures did," said Jim smiling.

Jen couldn't wait to get home and enjoy her presents...

12