A Cock for Vikki Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Whinston
Whinston
678 Followers

Robert practically jumped onto the bed onto his back, before he had even stopped bouncing his mother was straddling him. Her face screwed up with pleasure as she sunk her dripping pussy over his throbbing shaft.

Robert wasted no time in grabbing both his mother's swollen breasts in his hands, massaging and groping away as Yvette rode him hard. Lifting her body nearly clean off his dick before slamming back down upon him. The squelching of their two bodies drowned out by their moans of pleasure.

Yvette was in pure heaven. She leant back on her son's knees, rolling her hips back and forwards, the position pressing Robert's cock against her g-spot as he was pushed inside. Robert had flung his arms wide, gripping the duvet in both hands as his penis was squeezed by his mother's steaming hot pussy.

Yvette felt the familiar fluttering in her stomach as she continued to ride her son hard, her orgasm ripping through her before she could control herself. "OH GOD YES!" she screamed. "Don't ever stop fucking me! Fuck me baby, fuck your mom, make me your little whore please!" Yvette was truly no longer in control, the pleasure she was getting from riding her son was more than she could imagine.

Robert could not believe his ears, but what he heard turned him on beyond belief. He never expected his mother to come out with such language, then again he never expected his mother to shave her pussy OR have sex with him. All he knew was that as his mother screamed louder than ever her pussy contracted around his cock once again.

Yvette almost bit her bottom lip clean off as her whole body convulsed. Her pussy spasmed around Robert and, leaning back as far as she could without popping his cock right out of her, she felt herself literally explode once more. A loud husky growl left her lips as her juices squirted all over Robert's cock and lower stomach.

The sensation of having his mother's cum shot over his body was just too much to take and Robert felt the familiar churn in his balls.

"Oh shit mom! Here it comes!"

"DO IT, Robert! Cum for your mom, fill my slut pussy with your thick cum!" As she finished talking, Yvette felt the first shot of Robert's hot, thick semen get blasted inside her. Almost instantly another two powerful shots filled her up, the feeling of having her son's seed deep inside her triggering more smaller orgasms.

As her body trembled her hands slipped from Robert's knees and she leaned further back. Robert's cock sprang free and he emptied the rest of his balls all over her soaked pussy and stomach.

When he was done, Robert squeezed the last of his load out onto his mother and just lay there, Yvette panting, laying back on his legs. It was a few minutes before Yvette had the energy to pull herself up so that she was laying next to her hot, sweaty son. She felt his cum running over her smooth body and loved it!

As he lay next to his mother, Robert realised that he felt absolutely no guilt, probably something to do with the fact his mom was a hot lady who seemed to love sex! He couldn't help but stare at her large, heaving breasts and erect nipples, and soon reached over to cup and stroke them.

Yvette's breathing was still heavy, her mind still floating from two powerful orgasms. Unconsciously her hand slipped down and started fondling her son's semi-hard dick. It twitched in her touch, sticky from her cum. Neither held back when Robert leaned in and kissed Yvette. Their tongues battling in the heated embrace. Yvette rolled over on top of Robert, her large breasts mashed into his muscular chest. She could feel his cock begin to grow up between her clenched thighs.

Robert pulled away from their kiss long enough to look into Yvette's eyes. Grabbing her ass in both hands he squeezed it hard, "I'm gonna take your ass now mom, just like uncle Will did!"

Yvette knew that she should be shocked, telling him no, that that was just going WAY too far, but the thought oh having her tiny ass stretched open by her son's monster of a cock was too much to pass up.

No sooner was her mouth open to tell her son that she would fuck him anyway possible they both heard the front door slam open!

"Vikki! Are you home?" it was Will and he sounded urgent.

"Shit! You gotta get out of here!" Yvette panicked. The last thing she wanted was to get caught in the arms of her son, having clearly been fucking, even if it was Will that caught her.

"Where?" asked Robert jumping up.

"Just go to the bathroom and clean up or something! Go!" and as they heard Will starting up the stairs, Robert leaped into the bathroom and locked the door.

Whinston
Whinston
678 Followers
12