All Comments on 'A Cock in the Hand Ch. 05'

by HotStoryWriter

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
i am glad to see u back loved it

cant wait to see what happens this is a delious story

seeapeseeapealmost 14 years ago
great that you are back...

love your stories. they always make me hard and even more horny for man-loving, cock sucking and getting fucked nice and slow and deep.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Can't wait

For the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awesome

I usually dont like multipart stories. This one I loved. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
love it.

This is the first multi-chapter story ive read nd i absolutely love it. Btw, i am a bisexual female who just happens to b turned on by gay sex. Preferably male.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
GLAD YOU'RE BACK!!

I don't know how many times I've come back to read this series in hopes that you were going to continue it. Definitely one of the hottest guy on guy storyline out there. Keep 'em cumming! :P -Straight girl who adores male gay sex stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
its the best series

cant wait for next one in love with the characters they are so life like with the descriptions x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
your username is correct

Come on back honey come on back and finish

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

( I wasn't too sure if I was into letting some trucker fuck me or anything -- I've heard about truckers and what they get up to, and I wasn't sure I was ready for that. For that matter, I wasn't even sure what to expect from Connor. I trusted Chad, though, and figured he wouldn't have told Connor about me if there was something off about him.

Chad came over to my side of the car and opened the door.)

it was brian's idea to follow/join the trucker and now he's the one not sure if he's ready for it? that's awful contradictory- he turns from car slut to shy truck virgin? but later he returns to slut.

-and you called connor, 'chad' in the last sentence of the above out take from your chapter.

-you have brian and in this chap luke, get awful tired after blowing one load. young, strong college aged guys that need to sleep after blowing one load is kinda unheard of- especially in this instance since he just woke up from a nap. and other times you have him going like 5 times without sleeping- so that's kinda contradictory too.

-i also thought luke was too shy considering he was the one who asked the 2 guys to follow him..

i enjoyed connor's dominance- shoulda followed through more with that.

an entertaining chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good story

I like the story line and the sex obviously, but I am curious... it isn't until this last chapter (chap 5) that any body hair is mentioned at all. I thought Chad would have some hair on that chest -- these are college-age guys, after all. Then Connor and Luke are described as having hairy chests. I just thought Chad would have a good amount of chest hair, and I was hoping that Chad would come around to being more exclusive with Brian. Give details about the hairy chests, the hairy pubes -- that's a real turn on on a guy, I think!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I hope Brian gets his happy ending and tells chad to go fuck himself

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
more please!!!

Love it i hope u come back and continue writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Where are you?!

Please come back and continue the series. Oh and please have Brian meet the right guy and tell Connor to Fuck Off!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Come back!

This story is so good and hot as your name promising. I want more adventures for Brian! And maybe a little love after some more hot sex

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Amazing story keep it up I hope Brian gets the love he craves please keep writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I love that Brian has become a fagot slut. He will now get even more enjoyment from sex with a man. I would really be surprised if he ever has sex with a woman again. M2m sex is so much better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Give me more.

Please continue this story. It is one of the hottest I’ve ever read. And as far as chad not wanting a relationship, and Brian getting jealous. Please let chad start to get jealous of Bryan’s fucking around and ultimately end the story in a hot relationship between the two. But give us some more random sex scenes leading up to that!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

There is nothing wrong with being a cum loving cock sucking fagot slut. I know because that would be me. Once I experienced m2m sex, I never went back to women for sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous