A Cock in the Hand Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck," Luke gasped, over and over. "Oh fuck, oh fuck. That was so fucking awesome, so fucking hot." "Mmm," I whispered in his ear, "and it only gets better."

Connor was still catching his breath, holding Luke's hand on his cock, and he looked over at Luke and grinned. "Not bad for your first time," he said, winking. "What else do you want to do?"

Luke shook his head. "Fuck, I don't know. I'm so fucking tired right now I can hardly keep my eyes open."

"Yeah, it'll take it out of you, that's for sure. What do you think, Brian? Time for us to go?"

I could tell by the look in Connor's eyes that he didn't intend to go anywhere...he was teasing Luke, baiting him. I felt Luke tense up against me, then he leaned back and said, "There's room for three in here. You boys want to spend the night with me?"

"You sure you can handle it, Luke? You know what you're asking?"

Luke was quiet for a minute, then said, "I know I'm not done yet. You guys can't leave now!"

"Brian, what about you? What do you think?"

Suddenly exhausted, I nodded my head and said, "Sure. Works for me."

We decided to go grab a bite to eat, so we all got dressed and walked over to the truck stop diner. We all collapsed into a booth toward the back and ordered dinner when the waitress came over, then sat and talked bullshit for a while. I was still feeling a bit turned on from the interrupted suck job from Connor but figured I would get what I wanted from one of them later that night. It was enough to send shivers down my spine.

After we finished eating and the sun had gone down, we all went back to Luke's truck and piled in, stripping almost immediately. I was excited and nervous at the same time, not sure what the rest of the night would bring. Connor laid down and was snoring almost immediately, so I crawled in next to him with Luke on the other side of me. I was on my side, facing away from Luke, when I fell sound asleep.

I woke up a few hours later with my arm around Connor, who was still snoring. I felt a hand on my side, near my waist, and realized it was Luke. I decided to pretend like I was still asleep and see what he did.

His hand moved softly from my waist down to my cock and I felt him slide closer to me, his cock poking me in the back. I smiled to myself and kept still, trying to control my breathing. Luke's hand moved to my cock and wrapped around me, gently touching and caressing me as I grew harder. I still made no sound, but my own hand went to Connor's cock and held it gently. Luke stopped moving so I kept still, trying to even out my breathing, and was rewarded by his hand moving on me again. I could feel him begin to thrust against me gently, the wet tip of his hard cock sliding up and down the crack of my ass. My cock was growing even harder and I knew I wouldn't be able to keep still much longer, so I reached down and covered his hand with mine as I turned over on my back.

He froze once he realized I was awake, but I just grinned at him in the dark and moved his hand up and down on me until he was stroking me on his own. He sat up and looked down at me, then surprised me by leaning down and taking my nipple in his mouth. I groaned softly and pressed his head closer to me as he sucked on my nipple, loving the feel of his hand on my cock. Connor was totally passed out next to me, hadn't moved at all, so I decided what the fuck? I rolled over so I was lying on top of Luke and looked down into his eyes. He looked at me, grinning shyly, and his lips parted. I leaned down and kissed him gently, feeling his tongue snake between my teeth, and it sent a jolt of electricity right through my entire body. I lifted up so I was straddling him and grabbed both our cocks with my hands and started jacking both of us off.

Luke's eyes widened in surprise again and he bucked his hips against me as he felt our cocks rubbing together. He reached up and started pinching both of my nipples, which always drives me crazy. I loved the feel of our cocks rubbing together, getting wet and slick in my hands. Luke put his hands on my shoulders and pulled me down on top of him again, kissing me hard, and I moved up and down so our cocks rubbed together. I was so into kissing him and rubbing on him that I forgot all about Connor until I heard his deep voice in my ear.

"What have we here?" he whispered. I opened my eyes and looked down at Luke, who looked back at me and kissed me again. I felt Connor sit up and shift around, then felt his hands on my back as he positioned himself behind me.

"What the fuck, dude?" I asked, being held in place by Luke. His eyes were locked onto mine, his hands behind my neck.

"You look like you need a good fuck, Brian," Connor said, teasing my ass with his fingers. I moaned, but then remembered him fucking that guy in his dorm room.

"Use a fucking rubber at least," I grunted, then looked back down at Luke. We kissed again as Connor found a condom, then I felt Connor's hands on my hips, pulling me back against him.

"Has anyone fucked your ass besides Chad?" he asked, rubbing the tip of his sheathed cock against my asshole.

"Ahhh no," I moaned into Luke's mouth, "just Chad."

"Okay, get ready. Here it comes," he grunted, pushing into me. I gasped and tried to pull away from Luke as Connor's huge cock penetrated me, but he held me in place and looked into me eyes, his eyes wide as he realized what was going on. Our cocks were still pushed together, rubbing harder against each other as Connor began to thrust in and out of me. It hurt like hell, but the feeling of Luke's cock against mine was so good that I was able to block out the pain.

"Fuckin' relax, man," Connor grunted as he tried to push farther into me. I forced myself to loosen up my muscles and felt him slide deeper in, Connor pulling me back against him as he fucked me. I looked down and Luke's cock was right there in front of me, so I took him in my mouth and began sucking him without even thinking about it.

"Ohh fuck yeah," he moaned, putting his hands on my head and forcing me down on his cock as he pushed his hips up toward me. I sucked him hard as Connor fucked me, every thrust Luke's cock deeper into my mouth. I felt Connor reach around and begin stroking me hard and fast, still fucking me hard. I could feel myself about to explode, and when I came I howled with pleasure, my mouth full of Luke's hard cock.

Connor jammed his cock inside me deeper and harder, and when he came he pulled me so close I felt like he was going to punch right through me. I was still sucking on Luke and he came right after Connor did, holding my head on him and shoving his cock deeper as he shot his huge load down my throat.

Connor pulled out of me and collapsed on the bed next to us as I stretched out on top of Luke, kissing him, letting him taste his own cum. I rolled over in between them, slick with sweat, and groaned as a wave of weakness rushed through my body. Luke sat up and looked at both of us, then lay down beside me and put his arm around me, pulling me close. Just as I was overtaken by sleep, I remember thinking that I was going to have a lot of fun telling Chad this story.

To be continued...

12