All Comments on 'A Cold Morning'

by Crissycrowley

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 11 years ago
Welcome to Literotica ...

... and thank you for taking the plunge by bringing us this sexy little short story. You have done very well for a first effort and I hope we will see much more of your work - preferably a good deal longer and more detailed - very soon.

Good to have you abroad - nice work!

CrissycrowleyCrissycrowleyover 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks Mel_pomene!

I just wanted to do a quick short story first to see if anyone would enjoy it. Lol testing out the waters first!!! OXOX Crissy

MGU67MGU67over 11 years ago
Liked it

Nice short story, please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
thank you for writing

Yay for you! Brave enough to write and submit it. Know that whatever you write, it won't please everyone. The audience here is so diverse.

That said-

I loved the challenging and caring portions of your story. I disliked the face slap and name calling. There are many of us looking for loving D/s without the humiliation and what to us is ugliness. It is so easy to use humiliation and violence. So much more challenging and fulling (to many of us) positive molding, love respect, fear of disappointing your Dom/Master rather than fear of that person. I think perhaps you are a writer who could speak to/for us.

CrissycrowleyCrissycrowleyover 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you anonymous!

I also agree with you about the positive molding, love, respect, and fear of disappointing your master rather than fear of him. As for the name calling and the slap, I myself enjoy when he calls me names during our love making. It's not to humiliate its to please me. As for the slap, I also like the shock of a good slap anywhere on my body. He doesn't do it to hurt me or make me fear him. He does it because I enjoy the sensation of my tingling throbbing skins after a sting. He never hits or calls me names out of anger. Only pleasure. It's not like he hauls off and slaps the sh*t out of me. Just a little stinger to shock me and get my attention. I'm sorry if it offended you but with that said, my mother always said "to each his own. If everyone liked the same thing it would be a very dull world."

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent

Very nice. Hope you keep writing!

secretdesires69secretdesires69over 11 years ago

Good job! Write something longer

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous