All Comments on 'A Colleague's Wife'

by JBEdwards

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Wonderful. Wish I could vote twice. I'd give this a ten.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you for your comment, Mr. Anonymous. You made my day! JB

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastic story

Got me “up” & enjoyed the heck out of it.

Thanks for sharing.

Bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it

Absolutely positively a fantastic story. Kept my attention the whole way, which is rare for some of the longer stuff here. My one suggestion would be that you kind of have 2 sections at the beginning where you give the character backgrounds which felt slightly disjointed.

Other than that, I agree with the 10 star comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
good story

well written. Only thing I didn't care for was the twist re: who J Blaine really was. I think the story would have been better without that diversion. Thanks for writing, will check out your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just couldn't get past..............

..........your slimy hotel of choice, and I stopped reading.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 6 years agoAuthor
About "Just couldn't get past.............."

Dear Anonymous,

I understand. I'm sorry you missed the end of the story. What can I say? People are complicated, even in fictional stories. Thanks for reading as far as you did. For the other people who have commented, thank you all. I am thrilled you enjoyed the story!

JB

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

not once had a erotic story bring me to tears till today. well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Brilliant

lowkeyonelowkeyoneover 6 years ago
WOW

Well done, thanks.

argeelogargeelogover 6 years ago
Positive feedback

Outstanding. Great concept. Great dialog.

cuddly_gurlcuddly_gurlalmost 6 years ago
Great read..fantastic !

Thanks sooo much for such wonderfully written work..made me go crazzyy wet and also connected with me at a deeper level too. Exhibitionism comes in all forms and shapes and this one was just..mind blowing. LOved the small little details of clothing and underclothing too. LOved also the way u were messing with the readers minds :-).

Thanks so much !

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 4 years ago
You know how!

JB, you know how to write a story that makes a man hard and erect. It worked on me. I see you as Ann, but I suspect you're really Martha. Whatever. Great sexy story. Five stars. Wish I could give it more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Best

Best ! Excellently written

jsch1947jsch1947almost 4 years ago
Cute, but...

Beautifully written. Well done but somehow I missed why Anne and Murry were together and chaste. Why was she still a virgin??

gunmakergunmakerover 3 years ago

I have just recently discovered your work on here. Didn't know what I was missing. I have a lot of reading ahead of me. I really liked this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another great story. Slowly working through them 5*.

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBBalmost 2 years ago

This story was confusing

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

Very interesting story. The making of an exhibitionist. It's good to see a woman who's so passionate about her craft. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

AnnalovesitAnnalovesitabout 1 year ago

Another lovely sexy story.

You certainly have a way with words.

5stars

Anna

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A very nice story, and everyone gets the right partner in the end, like in an Anthony Trollope novel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJBEdwards@JBEdwards
Breaking News: My story That Empty Colon Feeling has been scheduled to be published. It will appear tomorrow, January 11. January 6 (yes, January 6!): For reasons known only to God and to Literotica, my new story, That Empty Colon Feeling, is taking its sweet time before publ...