All Comments on 'A College Cuckold & His GF Pt. 01'

by youngasiancuck

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
brinskibrinskiabout 8 years ago
Great

Great story , hope to see part two soon

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11about 8 years ago
Looking forward to more!

I hope your main character actually gets to EAT some creampie soon. Then maybe he can get some more of the humiliation he needs directly from the boyfriends who are fucking his "girlfriend.

I enjoyed reading your story "A College Cuckold...." . I particularly enjoy stories about "straight" men who get bent over and go gay. I'm double-hard if their sexual humiliation is witnessed by others - spouse, family, friends, coworkers.

You might enjoy one of my stories.

Donald

My stories:https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=789392&page=submissions

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
where is part 2?

......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A story about myself

I loved this story. I have no cuck boyfriend but I love letting all my sexual partners cum deep inside my pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Looks like perhaps you skipped a part. Went right from talking about Rick to suddenly she's finishing up with some bull in her hometown. And both "Stella and I met up afterward" and "Did you like watching me fuck another man right in front of you?" ... Was he present during or did he simply meet her afterwards?

After that, not bad. A little weak on the details of these sessions, but the overall story is pretty decent.

I hope you begin to introduce chastity and denial more. As a bull, I enjoy the idea of a woman denying her man, locking him in chastity (perhaps "We need to build you up so you can give me as much cum as I need - as much as a real man gives me"), then rubbing our sessions in his face (sometimes literally) while he learns to, not just find it hot, but be grateful that I'm fucking his girl like they both need.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She sounds like a dream gf.... my dream gf, anyway!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous