A College Cuckold & His GF Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There is no way to describe how amazingly mind blowing the sensation I felt was like when I saw proof that I had officially been cuckolded. I masturbated so many times to those photos and videos and especially to the very detailed story Stella wrote for me of what happened. She was back in B-- only a week later and we couldn't stop having sex which was mostly me penetrating her in the missionary position as she told me how amazing it felt to be fucked by Rick and have his huge man cock inside her. She told me when they first began in the hotel room that she had to stop for a moment because it felt so strange to actually be with another man other than her boyfriend. He was very gentlemanly about it and offered to stop but, as proof of how much of a dirty slut she is, she continued on and fucked him until he came inside every part of her that he could enter.

After they were finished, Stella and I met up and something happened that I will never ever forget. She knew what my fantasies and turn ons were so she when finished, she made sure it was inside her. Once our bull was finished inseminating my gorgeous girlfriend, he went to clean himself up, leaving her alone with her little dick cuckold of a boyfriend. She started to role-play as soon as we were by ourselves - "Come here and fuck me. Did you like watching me fuck another man right in front of you?" As soon I was inside her, I experienced a pleasure that I've never felt before. It was the silkiest, most slippery warm sensation I have ever felt and I knew exactly why it felt that way, causing me to begin thrusting in and out of her sloppy, loose pussy immediately.

Stella could tell how much pleasure I was in and asked me, "I've been a naughty girlfriend tonight. Does it feel different being inside me this time? It's because I fucked another man right before this and he came deep inside me. How does it feel knowing another man came inside your girlfriend just now and your little dick only get to fuck his sloppy seconds after he creampied me with his real man cock?" I came right then and there. We went back to my room after I came but it didn't stop there. We continued to fuck a few more times and the best feeling I will never forget was how warm and slippery my girlfriends cum soaked pussy felt while I fucked her sloppy seconds. "You wanna know a secret baby? A real man came inside me tonight and your little dick is sliding in and out of that right now. How does it feel knowing you weren't the first inside me tonight? Do you enjoy knowing your girlfriend is a naughty whore for huge cock? It's not like you have a say since I can't even feel anything right now with your little dick inside me after those big muscular men finished using my slutty pussy to dump their loads in."

I was already a cuckold before this since she fucked Rick in M-- before visiting me in B--. However, this was such a monumental occasion because it was the first time I got to make love to Stella's sloppy seconds after another man came inside her pussy and left a creampie in there. The next step was when she traveled to F-- to spend a few weeks there because of family. Coincidentally enough, there was also someone else who originated from that town - Ryan. Needless to say, she got in contact with him pretty soon seeing as how she's been hungering for his cock and that she was already on a roll with cuckolding me. When she finally confessed to me how Ryan was one of the best fucks of her life and how she has been craving his big dick ever since, I eagerly encouraged my girlfriend to have sex with him as soon as she could. She met up with him two times that summer and they had a multiple hour long, overnight sex marathon both times. The way she explained it was the best. Even though she took pictures for me, the outline of their sex really helped one imagine things and will be added here. Obviously they didn't use a condom seeing as how she's still the Creampie Queen. Ryan told me himself that they even went to the pharmacy afterwards to get a morning after pill because he came multiple times and drained several huge warm loads of his potent alpha seed deep inside my girlfriends fertile, well fucked pussy. Making me feel like even more of a cuckold, they had sex on the bed, the couch, and the shower in the same apartment that Stella and I usually stay while in F--.

Ryan was also such a strong alpha-male man that he could fuck Stella just by lifting her up and down with her in midair - a fantasy of hers that she's had ever since she opened up to me about what kind of men turn her on. The difference was that they actually spent the night together. That turned me on the most. And when she explained to me how they met, went to the movies, had sex as soon as they got home, and did it over and over again in all the details she provided, it didn't seem like they were just having sex - it felt like they were making fiery passionate love. She told me how she had never cum so much in her life and that he was a sex machine. Stella went on and on about how their sweaty bareback sex was so raw that it felt like she was an animal in heat and that Ryan was savagely mating with her and breeding her like the beast he is. She was enamored by how his thick circumcised man cock that's twice as long as mine hit pleasure spots so deep inside her that she had the most intense orgasms ever, especially when she could feel his 8-pack washboard abs touching her. It was then that I felt like the ultimate cuckold because my loving innocent girlfriend finally let her true colors show and allowed herself to be pounded and creampied by this muscular stud of man while begging for his throbbing manhood like the dirty little slut she is.

Once the summer holiday was over, Stella went back to M-- to start school back up again while we continued our long distance relationship. Little did I know this was only the beginning...

12