A College Fantasy for 3 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter V

The elevator door opened and they weren't kidding, the whole floor was a party. All the individual dorm rooms were open and people were everywhere. There were different kinds of music playing in each corner. Turner looked for his friend Chris and saw him in an entry way taking a beer bong.

It definitely wasn't his first one either because he looked smashed. I could tell Jacki and Chris were into each other; at least for tonight anyways. Jacki was feeling up Chris's abs and slipping her fingertips into his belt line. Chris didn't seem to mind. Jacki would push her hips into Chris's backside whenever someone squeezed passed them. Space was limited; it was a dorm after all. Turner stood there for a moment and took it all in smiling.

Jacki saw Turner approach and said, "It's about time you got here, where were you hiding?" Giving him a smile like she already knew. She released Chris and moved to find him a drink. Turner saw a bulge in Chris's pants Jacki had given him and he quickly sat on her bed to try and hide it. She said, "I see you've met Kristy more formally."

He said, "Yeah she's cool and umm very interesting." Trying not to sound like a sleaze.

Jacki looked at him and said, "Oh come on! You can tell me you think she's sexy! Because I do." They smiled at each other.

He said to her, "I see you and my friend are getting along well." She looked at Chris and said, "It's not every day I get two handsome men in my dorm room." Squeezing Chris's leg and grabbing Turner's wrist with the other.

Jacki said, "Enough talk now, you need to catch up. I bet you can't do a double beer bong!"

Turner said, "What do I get if I do?" She looked at him and smiled, having an idea where he may be going with this.

Jacki said, "I will show you guys my tits how about." Pulling the front of her crew neck down to show more cleavage. Her breast were much bigger looking all of a sudden and Turner thought, I definitely needed to be a team player and step up and do this. However, let's push the limits.

Turner said, "That's so high school. How about you take your top off and motorboat my boy Chris over here! And let him do a body shot off of you."

Everyone in the room shouted out, "Yeah!" Chris had a big smile on his face.

Jacki said, "A two beer-bong isn't worth all that. Add a shot of José and take off your shirt and pants while you do it."

Chris looked at Turner like, Please!

Turner thought, that doesn't seem too bad. He said, "Deal." And began taking off his shirt. Jacki's jaw dropped as she watched him. She was standing partially in front of Chris and his hands were massaging their way up the back of her thighs. She eyed Turner up and down.

Let me remind you, there were a lot of other people in this small dorm room. The music was loud, the lights were multi colored and people were coming and going from each room. The hallway was a party there itself.

Jacki was ready to hand Turner the full beer bong and another person had the shot waiting. Turner is standing by the wall with his pants on still, about to take them off.

Jacki stops him and says, "Ohh no, you've got to do this In front of everyone to make it worth it."

Turner said, "Does that mean you're doing your part in front of everyone?" She laughed saying, "yeah right"

Turner moved to the middle of the room. He slipped his shoes off and pulled his jeans down. The girls in the room grew silent admiring his body. Turner blushed pretty hard never being in this situation before. His well chiseled body shinned in the multi colored light. His skin wasn't tan but wasn't pale white either. He had a perfect V going from his abs to his pubic area covered by his waist line. His briefs were black and they perfectly accentuated his package. He felt two girls grab his ass from behind and start giggling.

Jacki said, "Wow you really must be a perfect guy with a body and package like that" Looking at his body only covered by thin briefs." Finishing her statement with, "And Doing all this so your friend can get lucky."

Turner saw Chris's hand slip between her legs rubbing her inner thigh beneath her crotch with one hand and her butt cheek with the other. Her knees buckled slightly. Her hand snapped behind her find his between her legs and attempt to pull it away, she ended up pulling his hand higher and his fingers slid up her yoga pant covered slit and through her ass crack. She gave Chris a look like she wanted more but said, "Stop it!" Quietly to him.

Then she snapped out of it and said "Let's do this!" The group erupted with a cheer and the music was turned up.

Turner thought to himself,here I am in just my briefs, standing in the middle of a crowded room with a shot in one hand and the tube of a beer bong in the other. He glanced around and noticed that there were quite a few other attractive girls there too. His mind was set though. Kristy or bust tonight.

3..2..1.. Shot down. Bong up. He hears Chris cheering him on. He has done a beer bong before but, never two at a time and never after a shot of José. The thought, my body is going to hate me later, crosses Turners mind. 1/2 down, then 3/4ths down. He starts to struggle but then sucks it all through. A loud roar comes from Chris and others in the room. And a loud burp comes from Turner with a dazed smirk across his face.

A small smile creeps across Jacki's face. She approached him, slides her hand up his thigh and says, "Holy crap I didn't think you could do that. Do I actually have to hold up my end?" She had a small look of vulnerability in her eyes. Standing almost nose to nose with Turner.

Turner said, "Of course!"

Jacki reached down grabbing the bottom of her sweat shirt and slowly pulled it up and over her head. Her face was covered and her bra covered breast were thrusted in Turners face. He stood there in awe smiling looking at her pale white soft bouncing tits in front of him. She pulled the top completely off shaking her head and hair back into place and setting her Santa hat back on top of her head. Her bright red bra made her breast look huge. Turner wanted to reach out and give them a squeeze, he stared down at them. Jacki saw him practically drooling over them so she thought, why not. She pulled his face into her cleavage rubbing him back and forth.

All of a sudden Turner felt her soft flesh across his face. She kept him there for only a couple seconds but it was enough. She pulled his face away and Turner had a happy look of shock on his face.

Jacki had Turner sit on the bed now. Chris stood up as he sat. She looked at him, then to her right.

She walked over to the door closed and locked it.

Chapter VI

Now in the room there were the 3 of them plus a couple on each of the two top bunks, 3 girls and 2 guys on the opposite bottom bunk. Beers were cracked. A bottle of something was getting passed around and all the girls seemed to be hitting it the hardest. The music stayed loud and our eagerness drew on.

Chris stood in front of Jacki in the middle of the room. She looked around with bright red cheeks laughing. She laughed saying, "I can't do it!"

Turner stepped up and stood behind her. He gave her a countdown 1..2..3 and unclimbed her bra. She slowly lowered her shoulder straps and her DD tits fell free. They were perky with the right amount of naturalness to them. Chris had a huge smile on his face. Turner sat back down on the bed.

At first she covered her nipples with her hands feeling embarrassed. Then a girl from the background passed the bottle to her.

She looked at it and said, "Oh what the hell." She pounded a shot down. She let her arms fall and her nipples looked spectacular. They were on the larger side but not too big and puffy. She squeezed her breast together to show them off and the men fell silent. She grabbed Chris's face and pulled it to her chest rubbing her naked breast back and for across Chris's face. Everyone cheered and Jacki threw her head back in excitement. When she did this, Chris saw an opportunity and slid his hands up cupping the sides of each breast. He opened his mouth and latched onto one of her nipples. She shrieked in a startled but excited way. The crowd cheered louder. Chris released the one breast and quickly moved to the other massaging and kneading them with his hands. Jacki attempted to resist for a brief second but then she began rubbing her hands over the back of Chris's head pulling him more to her. She quickly cleared off an end table and leaned back on top of it. Chris took the bottle from her. He looked down at her natural breasts on her chest, her soft looking stomach and sexy little belly button. He poured the shot into her belly button. Salt was poured on hip nipple and a lime sat between her tits.

Chris didn't waste time licking her nipple, swirling his tongue all around it. Then he moved to her belly and sucked the shot down. He pressed his mouth down on the lime and then pushed her tits against her face.

Turner was slightly envious at this moment because he knew if he really wanted to, that could have been him. Turner looked around and saw how sexual this party had become. The two couples on the top bunks were making out hardcore now. The two girls and guy on the bottom bunk were laughing and cracking jokes with each other but there was a lot of fondling going on there.

Jacki pushed Chris back and stood up. Chris's hands went to her ass and lifted her up as she continued to pull his face on to her tits.

It seemed like a long moment went by. Turner shouted out, "Alright already, get a room!" Chris snapped out of and stood straight up smiling with lime juice all over his face. Jacki turned to face Turner laughing raising her arms above her head. Turner saw her nipples erect and hard covered with Salt saliva and juice. Turner looked at her and said, "Looks like you need to get cleaned up."

Jacki said, "Your right." but she only grabbed her sweat shirt and threw it back on leaving her bra on the floor.

The party continued in the room for the next hour or two. Our group played games and had more drinks. Chris and Jacki continued to get more touchy with each other. At one point Turner saw Chris's hand rubbing her crotch over her yoga pants. She tried covering it with part of a blanket but who really cared at that point. The drinks numbed them all. It was the best night Turner had had since moving there.

The music slowed down a bit. The room cleared out. The two couples on the top bunk were gone and it was just Turner talking to the two girls and guy on the bottom bunk and Chris and Jacki across the room on the other bottom bunk. They didn't hold back anymore. They were full on making out and grinding on each other. The four of us on the other bed watched and laugh a bit without disturbing them. Turner realized he kept his shirt off the entire party. Somewhere in time he managed to put his pants back on but no shoes. He began looking for his clothing in the drunken daze state he now was in. After grabbing his shoes he continued to look around for his shirt. He looked back to the bunk he was sitting on to find the guy making out with one girl now and caressing the other. The other girl was holding onto Turners shirt giving him a sexy look. Turner looked at the threes escapade they had going on and didn't want to break it up. He reached in quickly and snatched it away from her.

It was now obvious in the room that Chris and Jacki were going at it and hard... Chris had pulled Jacki's yoga pants down past her knees. Her tiny G-string was exposed and Chris was finger fucking her hard. They were laying on their sides facing the inside of the room. Jacki in front of Chris. Jacki had a sexy flower tattoo on her hip. She had her legs spread as wide as she could with the pants still around her knees and ankles. Chris inserted 3 fingers into her. Her sloppy wetness sound was distinct for us all to hear. Her moans were louder. Chris slid her sweater up and it was a sight to see. Her big breast cupped in one hand, her pussy being pleasured by the other. Her eyes rolled back and she began to shake as Chris continued his onslaught. His fingers worked harder and faster in her pussy and all of a sudden she gave a high shriek and a splash of juice squirts from her. As she continues to moan Jacki began mumbling, "Holy shit...holy shit that's never happened before...."

Everyone watching was in awe. Turner was so hot at this point he knew he needed to get out of there before something happened to him.

Turner grabbed his clothes, threw them on quick and made towards the door. He looked back to see Jacki kneeling between Chris's legs stroking his hard member. She was letting her breast swing freely across the tip of his cock and then squeezing her tits around him. It looked hot. Turner thought, "I've got to find her."

He exited the room weaved through the party and made it to the elevator. He pushed the button and the doors opened up. He was looking down at the ground and backwards at the party as the doors opened. Turning forward now, he saw the familiar looking black boots, the tan skin, the white tight leggings, the red skirt and black tight tank top. She had her hands clasped together hanging in front of her. Her hair was partially covering her face and she was biting her lower lip.

"Surprise... I'm off early... You're not going home already are you?" Kristy said.

Chapter VII

Turner lets a big smile go across his face. He says, "I was just coming to find you actually. Now that your here, how about that bet."

Kristy looked at him with a cooked eye brow and says, "The bet, that's right, I suppose I need a drink don't I."

They mix up a cocktail with some hard alcohol and mixers laying around.

They exchange smiles with each other and Kristy states, "where are Jacki and your friend?" Looking over at the closed dorm room door, she takes the hint and says, "Ahh yes..." Smiling more afterward and then pounding her drink down feeling a little too sober for this party all of a sudden.

Another drink made and the conversation is flowing. Turner learns she is there as a physical fitness and science major. She enjoys getting dirty in the gym. She is year older then Turner. She tells him she doesn't have time for a boyfriend right with how busy things are with school. She says, "Most girls are afraid of guys in the gym, not me."

Turner says, "Is that so," stepping closer to her so there bodies are inches apart.

She says, "oh yeah" placing a hand on his stomach, "and most guys can't keep up with me."

After practically seeing his friends have sex earlier and now Kristy's boldness, Turner wanted to take her right then and there. But they were standing in the common area on the dorms third floor. Not an ideal place for any action. The crowd was smaller but there were still people around.

Turner says, "Let's go somewhere."

Kristy thinks to herself, that was too easy Turner, I've got to make you work harder than that. Then she says, "you think just like that you're going to end up like you friend?"

Turner shoots back with, "There is this new back massage technique I have learned, if we can find somewhere quiet to sit, I can show it to you."

She smiles liking the way that sounds but isn't ready to give in just yet, she paces around him saying, " I don't know..." She is walking as sexily as she can in a circle in front of him showing him her back side.

With her back to him, Turner stands up and places his hands on her shoulders massaging into her muscles firmly. The feeling sends jolts through her body and she almost loses her balance falling back into him. She is leaning backward into his chest now, his hands go to her hips to stabilize her. His thumbs brush across her tan mid drift that's showing in the back. Her hands reach for the sides of his pants.

She gives a startled laugh as it happens, and it goes silent. Turner holds her there in place and says, "Whoa... Are you ok?" Massaging her lower back now just above her skirt.

Kristy thinks to herself, holy shit, please take me now....She looks up at him wanting to kiss him but doesn't and says, "I know a place, let's go."

They hit the elevator up to the tenth floor they go. "There are two large balconies on the tenth floor, it may be chilly, and you'll have to keep me warm." She says.

They open the doors a surprisingly no one was up there. It was after 2 am but still. They walked forward towards the chairs and glanced at each other both with a hurried look of lust in their eyes.

Kristy says to herself, you like this guy, do not let him take you, stay in control!

They find some comfy padded reclining chairs. Kristy stops now and looks at him to set the stage. Turner catches on quickly and sits in the chair and says, "It would be better if you sat in between my legs with you back to me." She agrees.

Turner sits in the chair scooting as far back as he can spreading his legs. Then watches her approach. She walks up to him at a sexy slow pace.

She pauses looking at him and thinks to herself, this is going to be so much harder than I thought. She runs her fingertips across his chin as she turns around. He has her petite firm mini skirt and legging covered ass right in front of his face now. She bends at the waist slowly then places her hands on his knees and lowers her ass down between his legs. She is already having a hard time controlling herself and he hasn't even touched her yet. She knew she was in trouble.

Turner thought, holy shit this is hot.

She purposely set her ass down on Turners crotch. She wanted to know if she was having an effect on him yet and she was rewarded feeling a bulge in his jeans.

He placed his hands on her hips. She wiggled her ass until she felt his pant protected member slide between her cheeks and then she slid down and away from his crotch. The sexual tension was insane.

She says, "so how about that massage." Snapping him out of the trance she just put him in.

He says, "oh yeah, just relax now." He placed his hands on her shoulders and saw goose bumps form instantly. He knew this is a good sign. He began massaging her shoulders and liked the fact that she didn't have a bra on. He put some pressure into his massage and she let out a, "oooewww" moan sound. She placed her hands on his thighs and knees and began rubbing them.

Her skin was cold where he had not touched. He realized it is actually cold out there. He thought, I better not waste too much time or she will freeze before we have any fun.

He continued massaging her back and shoulders doing the new technique he learned with his thumbs. She moaned and tensed up every time he did it. He let his hands slide to the sides of her ribs and continued massaging. She didn't interject but raised her arms just slightly. She realized her body was reacting without her even thinking. She thought to herself, oh fuck your losing control!

She felt his hands go down and under her sweater feeling just her tank top now between his hands and her skin. He moved his hands back up her ribs and slipped them under her small petite breast. She couldn't help it now, he pulled her back more and she let her head rest on his shoulder. He massaged her ribs and the area underneath her breast not wanting to progress too quickly. He smelled the sweet candy fragrance she wore and it made him want her more.

Turner was so turned on, she had to feel him pressing into the small of her back. He looked down at her and saw her nipples clearly thrusting through her tank top. They were small and it looked like they were begging for attention.

He went back upwards massaging the out sides of her breast and then into the middle of her cleavage without going over her nipples. She continued to moan silently into his ear now. He wanted to tease her like she did to him. So he retreated from her breast and massaged down her stomach. He felt her belly button ring and massaged beneath it. She began to giggle and said, "Quit that I'm ticklish" turning towards him and smiling as she said it.