A College Fantasy for 3 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Turner knew this is his chance. He reached his hand up now and tenderly touched her face pulling it to his, kissing her lips. Small kisses at first, she threw her hands around his face and kissed him passionately. She could no longer hold herself back. Their tongues danced in each other's mouths back and forth.

They broke their kiss to breath and Turner looked her in the eye then looked down her chest as he moved his hand over her right breast cupping it then pinching her hard nipple between his index and middle finger. She placed her hand on his and squeezed it. They stayed like this for a moment while kissing each other.

She then turned in the chair wrapping her legs around him now almost sitting in his lap. Her skirt slid up now exposing her white leggings covered crotch. Turner looked and saw the outline of a black G-string. It was sexy looking. A small wet spot was forming where the slit of her pussy was.

They continued to kiss back and forth massaging each other's bodies.

She pulled back, trying to regain control looking at him and said, "I like you...we should take this slow..." Kissing him between statements. He shook his head in a yes motion. Turner was wrapped around her finger. He would basically agree with whatever she wanted at this point.

Turner slid both hands up her chest now caressing both of her breast squeezing them until she moaned into his mouth. She hand just enough to fill his hands. She scooted closer now separating their crotches by only inches.

Kristy began undoing Turners belt, loosening it open. She thought to herself,you can't do that here, if you pull his cock out, there will be no going back, and you'll never be able to stop yourself until you have had it all!

She let go of his waist band and moved her hands to his thighs, avoiding where she knew his member was. She could control where her hands went but not where his hands went. She felt his hands slide down to her hips, and massage his thumbs under her hip bones. His fingertips worked their way to her pubic area.

Turner felt the heat increase nearing her sex. Her body involuntarily angled her hips upward providing him better access. Turner slid his fingers down over the wet spot on her leggings. He pressed into her slit and felt her juices push through her panties and the thin material. He rubbed his fingers in a circular motion hitting the nub of her clit and going over her opening.

Her head leaned back feeling exciting jolts shoot through her body. She held on to his neck as he massaged her through her clothing for a moment. She felt a hand pulling up her shirt. She lifted her head and met his eyes as he rose her shirt to just beneath her breast. She said, "I can't get naked up here..." Turner said, "That's ok." She let his hand slide up under her shirt. Feeling his warm hand on her cool skin sent shivers through her body. He cupped her breast caressing it back and forth going from one side to the other giving her hard nipples plenty of attention. His other hand massaged her clit through her clothing going from using his finger tips to his thumb. She moaned in ecstasy.

Kristy lost control of her hands. They were going were ever they wanted now.

Turner felt her hands undoing his pants buttons. He couldn't help himself either. He reached for the front of her leggings and began pulling them down enough to get his hand inside.

Kristy's eyes were filled with lust. She slid her hand into his pants searching for his member. She found the waist band of his brief and began to go underneath it.

Turner slid his hand under the waist band feeling her thin tiny panties just barely covering her pubic area, thinking, these must be some sexy looking underwear she's got on. This is so fucking great.

He continued feeling down hitting her thin pubic hair landing strip. Her hair felt neatly trimmed and smooth on each side. He followed its direction down to her clit. He felt her lips and moved in between them to her clit and she squirmed and moaned into him again.

Turner felt her hand hit his pubic area and move to the base of his cock. Then her hand found it. She wrapped all of her fingers around the base of his cock. He let his fingers slide down her slit to her opening. It was a warm river of juices and a finger was almost sucked into her. She was so hot and wet feeling. Turner felt as hard as he had ever been in his life. She began stroking him inside his briefs. He began moving his finger in and out of her.

Kristy started to pull his briefs down while continuing to stroke him. She had to see it. It felt huge and she wanted him. Turner found her G-spot and rubbed it with his middle finger. The sensation about pushed her over the edge. Right as his cock was coming into her view..

A flash light was shining on them and two security guards were walking their way, "hey you guys can't be doing that up here!"

Out of reflex she jerked her hands away from him. Turner slid his hands away from her. They quickly began fixing their clothing. Kristy said, "Shit! Hide me, I'll get in serious trouble if they find me up here."

Turner got his pants buttoned but not his belt on. She pulled her skirt back down. They stood up and Kristy hid behind him. The guards were in the middle of the balcony area. They ran the long way around the balcony to the doors to try and conceal her. It seemed to work. The guards weren't worried about chasing them.

They got inside and hit the stairs. Turner thought she's doing surprisingly well in her heel boots. They quickly made it to the 3rd floor. They found Kristy and Jacki's dorm room stopping outside the door. They both felt sobered up from the sudden rush of adrenaline. Turner wanted more but knew he shouldn't push it. She stood there looking at him. She said, "Let me have your phone." He gave it to her and she quickly added her number to it. She said, "I need to see you again."

Turner said, "I feel the same way." She smiled feeling nervous all of a sudden. He leaned forward kissing her lightly on the lips bringing his hands to her face. Her aroma on his fingers was ever so present now to both of them. After the kiss she grabbed the hand that a moment ago was in her leggings under her underwear giving her g-spot pleasure. She took his middle finger in her mouth sucking clean while looking up at him with sexy cat eyes. His finger popped out of her mouth, she smiled and said, "good night." Turning to the door, opening it and closing it quickly.

Chapter VIII

After leaving the dorm, Turner called Chris to see where he was at. Chris said he got a cab back to his apartment after spending another hour in Jacki's room. Chris is said, "She is a wild one. I have hickeys all over my body!" He said they agreed to meet up again this week some time. Standing outside now Turner thought, what better morning to walk a couple miles home.

Turner had Kristy's number in his phone but he didn't want to seem desperate or obsessed so he waited to text her. The rest of the weekend went by and Monday came. The coming Friday was the last day of finals and after that the majority of people would be going home so he knew he had a few days to use.

Kristy thought she would see Turner Sunday because she had such a good but unfinished evening with him Saturday night. She was anxiously awaiting his call all day, it never came. She began to think he didn't want her and maybe she was too easy. She was hard on herself for losing control of the situation. She knew that there was something about him that made her weak, something about him that made her give in. Going into Sunday night, she knew she had to keep herself in control next time...

Monday morning - Kristy is startled awake breathing heavily covered in sweat. She opens her eyes, the bright overhead light stings them. She sees Jacki standing over her in her underwear and sleep style tank top. Jacki says, "You must have been having a good dream... I've never heard you like that. Sorry to wake you but I didn't want you to have a heart attack on me."

Kristy realized she still had a hand buried in her shorts stroking her clit and her other hand squeezing her breast as Jacki was talking to her. She removed them embarrassed all of a sudden, looking down seeing the crotch of her shorts soaked.

She threw head head back on the pillow tightly closing her eyes. Her vivid dream came back to her instantly... She was back at work, working the desk during a night shift. No one was around and it was quiet. Then she saw him. Turner walked through the front dorm building door straight towards her. He didn't have a shirt on but had stylish jeans and nice matching shoes. His brown hair styled to the front. He had nothing in his hands. He had a look of strength and domination on his face. His bare chest glistened with sweat. He was practically glowing. She was wearing the same thing she had on the night they met but her leggings were white stockings instead and her red skirt barely covered the top lace hem of them. She was standing in front of the desk as he came up to her and embraced her, wrapping his muscular arms around her. She remembers there kiss feeling so real. She was pushed back on to the desk. She pushed her paperwork away from it clearing the desktop. He began attacking her with his mouth kissing her all over, starting on her neck down to the middle of her chest. His hands went up and down her body squeezing her where ever they could. They found there way to her breast and caressed them hard almost making her feel pain. Turner then ripped the tank top she had on right down the middle exposing her breast to him. His fierceness excited her. His mouth went to each breast giving them equal attention. Her legs became wrapped around his waist. Her skirt road up and she had on a white lace thong. She tried reaching for his belt but he threw her hands back. With ease he had his pants down around his ankles. She lay on her back lifting her head enough to see the large bulge in his briefs. Turner pulled his cock out and it was the most magnificent piece of meat she has ever seen. It was huge, her jaw dropped thinking it was too big for her. Turner pulled her thong to the side exposing her nearly shaved pussy to him. He massaged her clit with the thumb of one hand and secured the base of his cock with the other. The head was at her entrance rubbing up and down her slit.

She then felt him completely empale her. His entire massive cock was inside her. She didn't think it was possible. She was so wet it slid in and squeezed him with ease. There was nothing slow about this session. He began thrusting hard into her. She pulled him close with her legs saying "fuck me..." to him. It wasn't long until they were both close to orgasm. His hand reached up and grabbed her left breast while the right hand secured her hip keeping her in place as he pounded her. She used her hand to massage her clit and squeeze her right breast. She felt his cock begin to swell inside her. She craved him. She needed his seed to push her over the edge. Faster, harder, it became tighter inside her she was about to scream and have the most intense orgasm of her life and then the room became so bright, brightness everywhere, Turners body faded away into the brightness.Then Jacki's face was suddenly in front of her. She never came and he was gone.

"Jacki, next time just leave me be argh!..." She said to her feeling more sexually frustrated then she has ever been in her life. She quickly got out of bed and went to the shower. She stripped and got under the warm water. They were single stalls so she had a little bit of privacy; however, there were other girls in the bathroom. She tried to get herself off to release some tension. She began rubbing her swollen clit again. It wasn't the same and it was growing sensitive. She plunged 2 fingers into herself. It felt good but it wasn't the same. She knew it wasn't going to get her off. She needed to be filled. She needed to be fucked by Turner. She was defeated, she thought, forget staying in control, I need this. She turned the water off.

Kristy had two classes to go to today and one of them had a final. She struggled to stay on task. She would have flash backs to the balcony, so close to seeing what Turner's cock really looked like. The object she desired so much she has never actually seen... Thoughts of it drove her wild. She thought to herself, I have never been this horny for a guy before, what's wrong with me! She realized she was dripping wet. Every time she squeezed her thighs together she felt a jolt of excitement. She constantly checked her phone to see if she missed him. By mid-day she felt tortured...

Monday for Turner. He felt excited, he had a good feeling he would see her tonight. He only had one class to go to mid-morning and then the rest of the day free. Monday afternoon he called her.

Kristy saw an unknown number calling and hoped it would be him. She answered it eagerly. "Hello."

"Hey it's Turner, how's it going?"

"Hey I was beginning to think you lost my number or something."

She was catty from the get go, Turner thought.

"Why is that, did I have you waiting by the phone all day?"

Kristy realized how that sounded, "no but I know how guys work is all..."

"Is that so..." Turner said. Then there was a brief awkward pause between the two of them. At the same time they both asked, "So how are you?"

Kristy said, "Good." Turner said, " I want to see you again tonight or soon."

Kristy was surprised he said that so quickly. "Ok um I help instruct a class tonight. Would you come, and maybe we could talk after?"

Turner asked, "What kind of class might this be?"

Kristy said, "Don't worry about that, wear gym clothes, I know you've got plenty, then follow the signs for the 7:30pm class when you get to the gymnasium. Sound good?"

Turner didn't know what to say. " Ok..." Is all he got out.

Kristy said, "Ok see you then. Bye!" Knowing that she left Turner with 100 more questions.

6:00pm - Kristy's was nervous with butterfly's. Once a week for the last year and half she and another girl taught a yoga class. On today's schedule was a session designed to be done in a sauna environment. So she had a small fitness room reserved with the heat cracked up to 100+ degrees. They would generally have about 10 people show up to the class. She expected about 5 this time given the environment isn't for everyone and finals week.

Generally she didn't care what she wore to these classes because it was all girls and a maybe a guy or two attending. This time she knew she would be hot and sweaty but she wanted to do her best to look as sexy as possible. She picked out a sexy no show hot pink thong and a black and white pattern strapped low V-cut push-up sports bra. The ones girls wear for attention not for functionality. She pulled some tiny tight black workout shorts on. The ones with a slit on the side of each leg. She pulled the shorts up and rolled the top waist band over. She looked in the mirror and thought this would turn on anyone one. She looked at her back side. The crotch of the shorts were buried in her ass and the bottom of her cheeks hung out. She threw on a loose colorful workout style tank top with a draping front and large arm holes so it covered but still showed off her entire mid-section and cleavage. She pulled her hair back into a pony tail and threw a small amount of make up on. Something else she doesn't do before a work out. She sprayed an ample amount of perfume on knowing she would be heavily sweating later.

She looked at her body in the mirror. Flashbacks from her dream struck her. She felt herself start to become wet already. She dragged her fingertips up her inner thigh sending tingly sensations. She slid her hand down the front of her chest. She generally never touches her breast sexually. She thought why not, sliding a hand inside the sports bra. She felt her nipple harden instantly. She cupped her breast and squeezed, she gasped at the feeling. She didn't even realize her other hand was rubbing the outside her shorts, up and down her slit. She felt herself become completely aroused. The strong feeling of wanting to be fucked swept over her again. She stepped back feeling herself almost dropping wet now. She decided to push the feeling out and get the class over with first. She pulled some sweat pants over her legs and a sweat shirt over top ready to go. She looked herself in the mirror one last time before stepping out the door and saw a flushed aroused look still on her face. She thought, this is going to be a long hour!

7:15 came.

Turner found some of the cleanest gym clothes he had. Black shorts and a sleeveless black shirt. He decided to wear cologne to the gym. He thought to himself, Cologne to the gym huh... Whatever maybe it'll help. He put on an over coat, sweat pants and got in the car. He made his way there thinking, I have no idea what I'm about to do.

Chapter IX

Kristy got to the gym to set up. Normally she had a conference/gym room right near the front of the athletic rooms. This time, the sauna room was tucked away on the far side of the gym near the swimming pool. The pool closes at 8:00 normally. Walking through the halls she noticed how empty the entire place was. There was only the front desk attendant. A smile crept across Kristy's face.

In the sauna room, the main instructor was already there and had everything turn on and set up. The room was dimly lit. There was a strong Vanilla aroma already floating through the room. Soft music was playing. A few yoga mats were laid out on the floor pointing towards the 1 mat upfront.

The main instructors name is Cheri, she was tall, tan, thin and attractive looking for someone in her mid-30's. She wore a silver athletic long sleeve shirt and black yoga pants. Nothing over the top.

Cheri and Kristy exchanged small talk and prepped for the class. Kristy told Cheri if they don't get a big turn out, then she is going to participate as a student instead of an instructor for the class because she has someone special coming. Cheri laughed at her and asked, "Is it a boy? You've never brought a boy to class."

Kristy couldn't help but blush, and that was all the answer Cheri needed. Cheri said, "Well if we're short on people, I'll make sure you two have an amazing experience."

The heat was roaring in the room already and Kristy wanted to get changed. She went to the door way to see if Turner was here yet. As she opened the door to look out, there he was standing right in front of her. A smile shot across her face.

Turner looked into the room unsure of what he would see or hear. The most unusual thing that hit him right away was the heat. A wave of heat hit him as he stood there. Then he smelled the Vanilla and saw the dimly lit room.

He looked at Kristy and said, "Heyy, what is this?..."

Kristy said while a smile, "Turner, I'm glad you made it. This is 'Hot Yoga' I hope you're ready, come on in."

Kristy walked to the corner of the room where they drop their stuff. She looked at him and said ok let's get changed. Standing in front of him, she pulled the sweat shirt up over her head. Turner followed suit sneaking a look in at her seeing her shirt come up with the sweatshirt revealing her push-up sports bra.

Turner could smell her perfume. The same scent from two nights ago. They both dropped their sweat pants and this is when Turners jaw dropped. The shorts she had on were small enough to be considered underwear he though. And then they were so tight. Her legs looked as toned as before but not her tan accentuated them even more. Turner stood there staring as she shook her head straightening her pony tail. Kristy knew he was eating her outfit up.

7:30 came and Cheri stated, "Looks like it's just you two." While shooting Kristy a grin. Kristy told Turner, "normally I help instruct but it's just me and you tonight so it looks like Cheri can handle that."