A College Girl's Conversion Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sure!" Kal agreed. He pushed himself out from his desk, sat up straight in his chair, and I went to work.

I set my fingers on the trapezius muscles connecting his neck and shoulders, giving them a firm squeeze. Then I worked slowly toward his neck squeezing gently but firmly as I went. I was happy to hear a few sighs emerge, a sure sign that tension was being released.

For my part I was enjoying the view of Kal's broad, dark shoulders mounting up into his neck. So many well-defined muscles! And the feel of him! His skin felt different than what I was used to. It had a satin sheen, but with a resilience unlike white skin. It didn't feel like a thin membrane stretched over muscle. Rather, his skin felt firm, thick, and substantial, like it was part of the muscle itself. He was very warm.

I continued my massage, my squeezes morphing into lateral strokes from his shoulders into his neck. I was relaxing myself as I worked him, my imagination coming to life. I thought about my conversation with the girls out in the lounge, what I had said about Kal, and how incredibly true it was.

And then he said something that caught me off-guard. "So, I'm beautiful, huh?" he asked flatly. It was like he read what was going through my mind right there and then! I was perplexed.

"What??? What do you mean?" I replied defensively. Then it hit me. I gasped, a jolt of adrenaline shooting through my body as I realized he had heard me as he left the lounge. I blushed heavily, tingling all over. There was silence, and then I mumbled, "Ummm...you heard that?"

"Yeah, I heard it," he said matter-of-factly.

"Oh God! I'm so sorry...you got me!" I replied, looking for a rock to crawl under, my nervousness affecting my massage effort.

Silence followed again as I refocused on my motions, then I continued, "Oh my goodness I'm so embarrassed, I'm sorry I said that!" I struggled to maintain my composure. Another few seconds of silence ensued. I could tell Kal was smiling, and if his back were not to me I would have seen that it was not just a smile, but a sweet, sexy smile that could melt a girl's heart.

"No need to apologize. Do you always apologize when you compliment people?" he asked. He was toying with me!

"Well, um, NO, not usually...you got me again!" I laughed nervously, trying and failing to keep cool. This was all having an effect on me: the adrenaline had spiked my heart rate and breathing, and they weren't settling down! My throat tightened, as did my nipples. I tried to concentrate on the massage, first working against the grain, then digging into and smoothing his lower neck muscles, establishing a firm, monotonous, relaxing rhythm.

Kal responded, his head sinking forward until his chin rested on his chest. I could hear him taking deep, brooding breaths through his nose. He was like a mass of clay, and I was the sculptor charged with creation. I studied him: the dark satin contours of his back and shoulders, tightly bound by muscles as they soared into the graceful though powerful length of his neck. "So beautiful..." I thought quietly, again. I stroked with the grain now, firmly and methodically pushing his shoulder muscles up into to his neck, then back down the other way.

"That's nice..." he groaned. "That feels sooo good. I feel the tension flowing out - your touch is as sweet as you are." I took a deep, silent breath at his tender compliment. The lump in my throat grew larger and my breathing became short. My nipples were so hard they pulsed! As I peered over Kal's shoulder down his ripped torso I could see a heavy lump under his shorts down the inside of his left leg.

What happened next occurred reflexively: I set my hands on his shoulders, on either side of the base of his neck where I had started, and bending slightly I softly kissed the back of his downturned head. Though aroused, I intended it merely as a gesture of friendship and thanks, but it was immediately more than that as my mind and body reacted. My lips lingered for a moment - the feel of his short, wooly hair exciting my senses, its rough coarseness softened by the small, tight clumps in which it grew. Through it I sensed the radiant warmth of his skin.

I trembled as my fingers magically glided to his full pectorals, each of which covered the area of a dinner plate, placing two more kisses before dragging my lips down the back of his neck to his left ear. "You ARE beautiful," I choked, moving my hands further across his chest, wrapping my arms tightly around him and pulling him close as I nuzzled and kissed behind his ear. "Strong and beautiful," I whimpered, shaking, my pussy now hot and swollen.

He reached up with his right hand, placing it on my forearm, caressing it gently with his fingers. Then he turned his head half toward mine. I kissed his cheek, running my fingernails on his opposite neck, jawline, and cheek. I stood up straight to rake his powerful chest with my fingernails from behind, dragging them up his neck to his face. Then I pulled his head back so his upturned face was parallel to the floor, holding it in my hands. I traced all of his strong features with my fingertips: jaw, dimpled chin, lips, and prominent cheekbones. I caressed his chest and neck as I kissed all over his face down to his mouth. He held my forearms in his big hands as our mouths danced and collided, wet sounds emerging as we loved each other up, my eyes scanning down his ripped torso to the growing mass under his shorts.

Kal pivoted his chair counterclockwise, pulling me around his left side onto his lap. I sat there upright, my firm bottom on his right knee, my legs between his. Now fully face-to-face I could barely withstand his gaze. I looked downward, my teeth nibbling my own lip anxiously. My heart fluttered as he sweetly lifted my chin with his left hand before my eyes fell into his. He kissed me, soft and gentle at first, then more intensely until his dark mouth was dominating mine. Then I felt his left hand on my knee as his right hand found its way up the back of my blouse, caressing the small of my back so gently.

A voice of reason entered my head: 'Are you ready for this? For what you have started?' Before I knew it my blouse was unbuttoned - I marveled at how such large, powerful hands could be so dexterous. He ran his fingers on my smooth tummy, effortlessly unclasping my lacy bra. I watched mesmerized as he pulled his right hand around from my back, then lifted and kneaded my full breasts with both of his dark hands, tenderly caressing the damp, delicate undersides while roughly teasing the tips with his fingers.

He pulled me close, our mouths mating again, hungrily licking and sucking on each other's lips and tongues. My left arm held him tight, my right fingernails stroking his neck and collarbones, my soft, creamy breasts pressed tight against his hard, dark chest.

It was then that I realized my right leg was pressed against him. Reaching down I stroked it through the cotton with my fingers, enjoying its fullness and firmness down to the spot saturated with arousal. I was in an altered state, my eyes fixed on the mass under his shorts, my lips parted, my breath wheezing. You want to see it?" he asked.

The voice in my head interjected again: 'Do you really want to see it? Are you ready for where this is going?' Several seconds passed, which seemed an eternity. I nodded my head in silent affirmation. He guided me onto my feet as he pushed my blouse and bra off my shoulders. Then he pushed his shorts down. I helped him as they easily slipped off and he was naked before me.

"Oh, Jesus!" I gasped.

Kalu sat there unmoving, his dark eyes alight. I surveyed his full masculine beauty: from his chiseled face to his powerful neck, shoulders, chest, and arms. From his hard, ripped belly and trim hips, to his long, graceful, muscular legs. And at the center of it all, at the center of all his glory was his magnificent cock.

His pubic area was covered with short, coarse, black hair so dense no skin could be seen through it. Like a mat of heavy, woolen felt. Through it jutted his thick, hard shaft, black and threatening, exuding a sense of strength and power like I had never felt before. I could almost hear it groan as it lifted and hardened completely at about forty-five degrees. Beneath it his testicles hung low, full and heavy, pulling his scrotum taut.

"I guess it's true..." I murmured.

"You guess what's true?" he asked, flatly. He was playing with me again.

"You know," I said sheepishly. "They always say black men are big down there...and you certainly are!" I declared with a playful smile.

"You have never been with a black man?" he asked. I shook my head 'No', captivated by his dark beauty. "Have you fantasized about black men?" he continued.

I hesitated, then looked him in the eye. "Yes..." I whispered.

"You have thought about us together?" he asked. I nodded 'Yes'.

"You have imagined what I am like?" he continued.

"Yes..." I whispered again.

"You have fantasized about black cock pushing into you?" he taunted.

"Yes..." I squeaked, nodding, breathing in starts and fits.

Kal's gaze burned through mine. I stood there hot and flushed, my throat tied in knots, my nipples rock-hard, my pussy dripping, my breasts heaving wildly. No matter how hard I tried I could not get enough air, my lungs feeling like I was in a straightjacket. Never in my wildest dreams had I thought a man could make me feel the way I did.

The voice in my head was silenced. No longer was there any question what would happen. Kal continued unmoving, but his eyes commanded. I fumbled clumsily with my belt. He smiled, placing his hands on mine to calm them as we unbuckled it together. I unbuttoned my shorts as he gently pulled at my fly, then I pushed the snug fabric over my hips, disheveling my undies in the process. My shorts fell to the floor and I stepped out of them, kicking off my sandals in the process.

I was nearly naked before him, only my lavender lace panties remained. Kal reached forward, caressing my tummy with his dark fingers, then settling them on my hips. The sight of his dark, powerful hands locking onto me as he pulled me close between his legs made me shudder with excitement! I could feel him against my thighs as he pulled me close. Then those beautiful hands were on my bottom and the small of my back, stroking me as I stood between his legs.

My hands were on his neck and shoulders, my eyes watching intently as his dark lips explored my breasts. He was so sweet and gentle with his touch, and then took more aggressive nibbles and bites that made me gasp. He moved back and forth between my breasts, taking my engorged pink cones between his teeth, flicking them with his tongue. Before long I was panting desperately, raking his shoulders, neck and head roughly with my fingernails, pulling his head tightly against my breasts as I covered it with kisses.

Finally we separated - I could see his cock twitching with his heartbeat. Once again he commanded, unspoken, my body obeying. It wasn't just his eyes commanding now, it was his entire perfectly formed being! His eyes, yes, but also his magnificent body with its muscles and scent, his darkness. From what I have learned since, very masculine men like Kal enjoy reproductive advantages. Not just strength and beauty, but biochemical advantages like desirable pheromones, high testosterone, high sperm count, and other hidden but powerful markers of genetic fitness. They were all commanding and I was obeying. Slowly I sank to my knees before him.

I placed my palm under his big cock and lifted it: it was thick and heavy. And hot. It radiated heat, no doubt the result of its rich blood supply enhanced by the heavy workout and run. Its length was more than three times the width of my palms, later measured at over ten inches. And so, so thick! It was beautiful dark chocolate like the rest of him: straight, veiny, with a flared, swollen, dripping head. The skin had a wonderfully lustrous sheen. "It's so pretty," I whispered.

I watched fascinated as it trembled with his pulse, stroking its length up and down with my fingernails, tracing the course of the large veins as they surged from the base toward the tip. How could something so obscene be so beautiful? There was no doubt what this was!

My feelings were evolving, from fascination to adoration. I caressed it gently with the back of my fingers, as if it were the cheek of a lover. Then I leaned forward placing a slow, wet kiss on the head, enjoying the feel of the hot, sweet emissions on my lips. I looked up at Kal as I gently rubbed it over my lips before continuing in a methodical manner all over my face: I would touch it to my face and I would touch my face to it.

"May I suck it?" I asked. He looked down at me breathlessly and nodded. "May I make love to it?" I continued with a warm smile. "It's so beautiful!" I looked up at him, my eyes rapt with desire.

He held my face gently in his hands. "Yes..." he nodded.

Again I planted a wet kiss on the head, then without moving my lips away I inched them over the head down the dark, veiny shaft. As the friction would force my lips into my mouth, I would loosen them to wrap them further ahead, so that my lips themselves were pulling him deeper. I savored the feel of the huge, swollen head in my mouth, its flared slit secreting hot, sweet precum onto my tongue. I probed the slit, delighted that I was able to work a substantial portion of my tongue therein. It must have been a delicious sight for him: my lips stretched obscenely around him; my cheeks hollowing as I repeatedly drew him in; spit running down my chin; my blue eyes locked on his dark eyes in loving submission.

I worked my tongue and lips over him, struggling for air through my nose. Contact with my teeth was unavoidable due to his size and so I tried to take care. But in fact Kal responded positively when I grazed roughly on the ridge of his head. And so I began to rake him up and down with my teeth until I found the ideal pressure based on his response. I would playfully bite and chew the head and shaft, then sensually lick and suck, moans and whimpers falling from my distended lips.

I was completely isolated from our surroundings, aware only of myself, my man, and his cock. I had always enjoyed giving my boyfriends head, finding satisfaction in giving them pleasure and making them come, but this was something more. Here it was so intense, more than just pleasure and fun. It was a deeply programmed acknowledgement of this man's dominance over me. I was in a dreamlike euphoria as I worshipped his beautiful darkness.

I took intense pleasure in Kal's gasps and moans. I loved up his big cock while caressing his muscular thighs, the sides of his rock-hard buttocks, and his abs. His dark fingers caressing my face, then running through my hair. As earlier when I marveled at his dexterity, I sighed contentedly at the soothing grace of his hands: strong as steel, tender and loving as silk on my skin. He himself was starting and trembling as I loved him, his hands establishing a firmer and firmer grip until they were locked like a cage around my head. We were hot and damp with perspiration as I realized he was preparing to come.

Firmer and firmer he held my head until I could barely move it on my own. With quick flexes of his buttocks he was thrusting into my mouth, relentlessly stuffing the back of my throat. I was having a hard time breathing, tears forming in my eyes, my throat convulsing in desperate moans and whimpers. Looking down at me Kal gasped: "You're so sweet and sexy! Such a good girl."

I responded with pleading eyes.

"You love it?" he cried.

I held his gaze and nodded in his grip, 'Yes!'

"What does Sara love?" he asked. "What does my Sara love? Black cock?"

Again I nodded, 'Yes', closing my eyes.

"You love black cock, Sara?" he repeated.

Again, eyes closed desperately, I affirmed, trembling, with a nod of my head.

Faster and faster he moved, nearing release. And then, suddenly, it happened: heavy blasts of thick, hot semen exploded into the back of my throat as he gasped and groaned. I instinctively swallowed, not wanting to miss a precious drop of his sperm, but his release was too strong and copious. I stopped trying to swallow and let his release accumulate, jet after heavy jet of sweet, viscous, steaming hot semen filling my mouth.

Finally the spurts subsided, though I could still feel his flesh throbbing. Then that too diminished as I gazed into his dark eyes. I savored his rich texture and flavor, and then with wet whimpers took his seed hungrily into my belly. I squeezed him from base to tip, coaxing out the last remnants of his ejaculation. I scooped up a large glob about the size of a marble: translucent, gelatinous clumps coated with pearly liquid. Looking up at him I cleaned my finger, finding satisfaction in the thought of Kal's potent seed providing nourishment to my body.

My God, he was overwhelming! But certainly I wanted to think that I had something to do with his huge release. As if in answer Kal smiled down on me, kissed his fingertip, then gently touched the tip of my nose as we floated in the clouds. "That was the most incredible ever," he said, his deep voice calm and relaxed. I beamed with pride! "And I can't wait to repay you!" he continued. I felt his hands under my arms as he pulled me up. By now, of course, my pussy was a mess, having completely melded with my darkened panties. He peeled them down and I kicked them off, straddling his thighs.

We kissed passionately, the thought of his mouth invading mine so soon after he filled it with a heavy barrage of sperm an immense turn-on. I felt his fingers on my bottom, cupping my firm cheeks, sliding between them, and then gliding between my wet pussy lips before dragging back to tease my ass. His cock was pinned between us, pressed against my mons and abdomen, its flared head reaching up past my navel. The sight of his hard darkness against my soft, creamy tummy was a study in contrasts, of unyielding masculinity against delicate femininity. "How deep could it go?" I wondered. "Surely there isn't room enough inside me."

He worked me thoroughly from the back and then the front before tracing his wet fingers up my belly to work my secretions into my breasts. Then back down to recoat them before finger-painting my wetness all around my mouth. He kissed me deeply again! I was on fire, feeling faint. I needed him. I needed to be taken. Roughly and completely.

Kal knew. He leaned forward, and taking me in his arms as he rose from the chair strode off to his bed, his effortless balance and strength in clear abundance. I was being swept up, carried off, and the thought of it put my heart in my throat. So dominant! So irresistible! Strange thoughts were going through my mind in this rapture: though I was on birth control I wished I were not. I wished to have Kalu's body all over mine, to have his sex penetrating and subjugating me, to have his healthy seed set in my womb. Right then that is what I desired more than anything I had ever known. I was overwhelmed with lust. With the desire for this powerful black man to take me, to breed me.

He set me down on the edge of his bed positioning himself between my legs, brushing my hair out of my face and giving me another kiss. His cock was hard again as he gently lay me back onto the covers. Instinctively I pulled my legs apart, arching my back, my breasts rising and falling. I could feel my steaming pussy throb, blood coursing through my clit and labia.

He kissed his way down my tummy to my light-brown bush, softly running his lips over the downy tufts but never pressing into my flesh. Then he kissed all around, venturing out to my inner thighs, before spiraling back to my center. Looking me in the eye he planted an affirmative kiss on my mound before licking and biting all over my labia. Finally he lashed at me from anus to clit, softly and then roughly to climax, my inflamed pinkness fanning his face in waves of ecstasy.