A College Girl's Conversion Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he set himself to enter my body. At the sight my breathing deepened as I found myself sinking backward completely into his bed. I was gyrating my hips upward, my body desperately trying to gore itself on Kal's powerful phallus.

I felt myself overcome by feelings, feelings so powerful they could only be called emotions. Feelings combining tenderness, anticipation, lust, and a consuming fear. And the fear was the most powerful of all. It was like losing my virginity again times ten. This time it wasn't just a physiological and emotional barrier being broken, it was something more. I felt like I was being taken over, conquered, that some precious part of me would be lost forever. For all my overwhelming arousal I felt a deep anxiety, like I wanted to cry. I trembled, preparing myself for what was coming as best I could. I was at a portal, and though without doubt Kal was leading me, as a sexually dominant man should, I was determined not to merely follow. No, he would show me the way but I would follow willingly, my hand firmly in his.

"I want to see it..." I whimpered.

"What do you want to see, Sara?" he asked.

"I want to watch it go in," I whispered. "I want to see your dark cock penetrate me, stretch and fill me. Like in my dreams. You're so beautiful! More than anything...I want to see your dark body against mine!"

"I want to see it..." I repeated breathlessly. Kal reached to his left to grab a pillow, fluffing it up and folding it in half. Then he lovingly pulled my head up and nestled the pillow behind me. I relaxed, my head sinking comfortably into its contours, lifted and supported perfectly to allow my eyes a clear view down my body to the black cock about to enter me.

So thick! Dark! Veiny! Its length aimed at the core of my being. He caressed my breasts and ribs with his big hands as I stroked his arms with my fingers. Holding my legs stretched apart he kissed my swollen pussy with the hot, slick head. He rubbed it all over me, both of us drinking in the beauty of his darkness against my creamy skin and silky, light-brown bush. He teased me, dragging his cock along my tummy, inner thighs, and outer lips. He looked me deep in my pleading eyes, and then pressed full against me.

For all my wetness Kal's cock merely nudged my swollen lips. He pushed and prodded to no avail, then dragged himself up and down my slit making me sigh with pleasure. He pushed again, gently but firmly as I hyperventilated. Still I held steadfast. Finally, after more movement and pressure, I gave way. The sensation was Heaven! At first his thickness had made penetration seem futile. But then I felt the pressure directed into me rather than against me as his cock seemed to exploit a weakness. I felt a slight stretching sensation, growing with each gentle thrust. Then I quickly felt my tight hole stretching wider and wider to accept the mass of the head until I was completely full between my anus and clit. The intensity of the fullness made it seem dangerous to go further, but miraculously I came hard within a minute. Then, as if he had his foot wedged in the door, Kal began to enter my body, more and more darkness invading me, filling me little by little as I panted, watching in wonder.

The sight of it was beautiful: Kal's magnificent black shaft slowly sinking into my pink pussy, pushing all before it. I placed my hand against my tummy where I could feel its bulk inside as it penetrated. Then I took his hand and held it against me so he, too, could feel. With each thrust deeper the limit of his advance into my womb was demarcated by the dark gloss of my wetness on his shaft. As he withdrew my pussy embraced him lovingly, like a woman desperately clinging to a departing lover, my firm clit and swollen labia riding heavily over his dark, veiny skin. And then he would thrust into me again, firmly, robbing me of breath. Again and again! He gently kissed and tongued my nipples before pulling on them roughly with his teeth. As he continued all resistance collapsed, my pussy surrendering, receiving him greedily as it smeared him with thick lubrication, drawing him deeper and deeper into my body. I felt tears running down my cheeks!

I came again. "Oh, God! Oh, God, yes..." I choked out. "So...g..good." As hard as I tried I was so full I could barely clamp down on him. It was as if his bulk had pushed my physiology to a point where I had no control over my vagina and it responded only to him. And respond it did, convulsing sharply, lathering his black shaft with cream. Then he kissed me deeply, violating my throat with his tongue.

As our kiss broke, strings of saliva connecting our lips, I angled my hips upward, my legs wrapped tightly around Kal's waist. I dug my fingernails into his arms as he began to drive his cock harshly into me, my matted bush clinging to his shaft. Looking down I watched transfixed as he would withdraw slowly - inch by glorious inch of his thick, engorged, rock-hard manhood revealing itself dark and glistening from my depths - before ramming it back home. Over and over as I gritted my teeth, grunting and whining as his beautiful black cock beat me up!

Before I knew it Kal had grabbed me by the hips and with an effortless flip he had me on all fours. I had started this encounter, but he was going to end it on his terms. Again I felt him pressing against my flesh, his strong hands covering my cheeks and pulling them apart as he squeezed them tight. I responded by instinct, arching my back and lifting my bottom high, offering myself to my dark master. He reentered making me gasp, his penetration again taking my breath away despite the consummate fucking he had already delivered. Don't worry, Sara, you'll get used to it," he said assuring.

"I hope I never get used to it," I choked. "You're so sexy...I want you to take me over and over. Forever! I never want to get used to you!"

He plowed into me from behind. I wished I could have seen it: me on all fours, back arched, ass in the air, face buried in the pillow as I sobbed and whimpered; Kal's gorgeous body poised behind me, his strong hands all over my ass and hips, his beautiful black cock driving into my white pussy with relentless rhythm. Pictures and videos would come later. I could feel his fingers on my firm cheeks and anus, the circular stroke of his thumb becoming more assertive until I felt penetration. His other hand caressed my bottom and the small of my back as he worked me. I was so wet, my mind intoxicated by the intense sensations and sounds of my conquered cunt on his cock. I came again from deep within, feeling my juices dribble down the insides of my thighs.

Kal was shaking, moaning and whimpering himself. He played with my ass as he drove home, pounding my insides. "I'm gonna come, baby!" he cried. "Oh God, yes! You are so sweet and sexy! So beautiful!"

"Tell me what you want, Sara! Tell me!" he urged.

"I want you inside me! Please come inside me!" I answered.

"Say it, baby! Say it!" he repeated.

"I want your sperm! Give it to me..." I cried deliriously. I was coming again from deep within, my pussy wracked with involuntary spasms, clamping down violently on the invading shaft. It was almost too much, but there was no retreat. Instead my body reacted by driving itself back onto him hard, trying to lure him deeper and deeper. That pushed him over the edge! I could feel him tighten up, his movements picking up intensity, but never losing grace or rhythm. I could hear his breathing deepen, becoming grunts, ever more ragged and desperate. And then we exploded.

Again I wished I could have seen it, and if so I would have seen Kal's intense eyes as he watched his dark hands against my soft, creamy skin. I would have seen his sweaty body tense up, a hint of a smile crossing his rugged face. I would have seen his muscles tighten, his proud chest heaving desperately over his rock-hard abdomen. I would have seen him fighting the fight and losing! I would have seen my dark warrior surrender, unable to hold out any longer. I would have seen his head shake gently in resignation, his smile fading, his hands gripping me tighter, his head lifting and leaning back, exposing the dark muscles and sinews of his neck. I would have seen him gasp for air, mouth wide, trembling, shuddering, eyes rolling back into his head as his thrust into me, spearing me as he injected a heavy load of his DNA into my womb.

I could hear his gasps, moans, and whimpers. He kept thrusting into me, every throb of his cock evidence of a blast of thick, hot semen being shot into me. Finally the throbbing ebbed, but he continued to push into me: wet, slurping sounds of my semen-infused cunt filled the room as his still-hard shaft stroked slowly in and out, pushing his seed deep. I felt his big hands on my hips again, and then my sides. He pulled me up from behind and wrapped his arms tight around me, nuzzling my neck.

"Sara, that was so amazing! I never came so hard!" he said holding me, trembling and gasping wildly, his big hands sliding up to caress my breasts.

I didn't say a word. I just put my hands on his and pushed back tight against him, smiling.

He hugged me from behind and then I slid forward, turning toward him. I beckoned with my finger and he came forward, kneeling before my face. I cleaned him. Then we curled up together and talked, stroking and kissing each other gently. He told me he wanted me from the first moment we met in August. I blushed and told him it was the same for me, but I became confused and then intimidated. I explained how I fell for him, but didn't know how to express it considering our wholesome friendship. He covered my face with kisses.

Soon the passion of his touches increased and I could feel he was rock-hard again. Then he was on my body pinning my legs over his shoulders, hammering me with his big cock, filling me with another hot, groaning, gasping load. Again we held each other as I reverently expressed my awe before his potent sexuality. Finally at about 12:00 a.m., with soft caresses and whispers, we drifted off to sleep.

I awoke the next morning totally refreshed and alert. Never before had I felt so calm, relaxed, and eager for life as I did that morning. My wonderful soreness brought the memories of the previous night flooding back. The sun rose, streaming in through the windows, and as I looked to my right I saw him.

There was Kal lying next to me, asleep, sweet and content on his back. The white sheets covered his legs, but the rest of him was uncovered in all its glory. I rolled over as close as I could get, my head propped up on my arm as I studied every inch of his visible body. I caressed his chest and shoulders ever so gently... and he awoke! With a soft sigh and smile he pulled me into his arms.

"I feel amazing!" he exclaimed. "I guess your rubdown worked!" I laughed as we embraced.

Before long we were clawing at each other once more, then I found myself clambering on top of him. I trembled in anticipation, climbing high to mount his cock before slowly impaling myself on it. I sank down as far as I would go, my legs splayed wide offering little support, my insides bearing nearly all of my weight on his phallus. I stayed that way for a few minutes, savoring the sensations of absolute penetration and fullness. Then I began to ride.

I loved the sight of his dark hands on my ribs, lifting and holding my breasts, my back arched as I bore my hips down on him in a circular, rhythmic fashion. I peered between my breasts down my body, watching intently as his thick, black shaft clove into my down-thrusting belly. I rode myself to another orgasm before I sensed his impending release.

Rhythmically slowing to a halt I remained firmly set upon his dark shaft like before, chest heaving, legs wide. Then watching his face I felt him throb wildly inside me, his powerful phallus delivering another heavy, potent load to my womb. Again we rested and held each other, both agreeing to forego our 9:30 a.m. classes so as not be rushed. I still had an 11:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. class left. Kal had a 12:30 p.m.

Finally, at a little after 9:00 a.m. I climbed out of his bed to find my clothes, sandals, and undies. It happened to be one of my favorite sets from Victoria's Secret, but there was only one thing to do: I presented it to Kal. Then I glanced in his mirror. I looked hot and disheveled, but there wasn't much I could do about it. I felt sore, raw, but relaxed...it was wonderful!

He watched me as I tried to straighten my hair, then I gave up and smiled at him: "Oh well! I guess I will just have to be careful so I don't run into anybody. I don't think I want to advertise my condition!" Kal smiled and stood up, then came over and wrapped his arms around me, squeezing me tight. I felt so happy and secure! We kissed again deeply, then softly, before resting our heads against each other. "This was so wonderful...the most incredible experience of my life!" I said, sighing.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it, babe," Kal replied. "It was equally incredible for me. You are one beautiful, sexy lady! What every man dreams of..."

I melted into his arms. "When are we going to do this again?" I asked.

"How about tonight?" he answered, nonchalantly.

I smiled ear-to-ear and nodded enthusiastically. "Will you call me? I will be back here at about 4:30, and then I will need time to get ready. Maybe a nap first?"

"I will call you," he assured, kissing me gently. "Let's take a Friday night off from the crowd. Just you and me."

"What are you going to do to me?" I inquired mischievously.

"You will have to wait and find out!" he replied with an intent gaze. After a final kiss our embrace broke as I started on my way, our hands reluctantly pulling apart. I peeked out his door, my suite key in hand and ready for action. It looked clear, so I slipped out and moved quickly to my suite. Instinctively I turned the knob as I grasped it, and it was unlocked! I realized Emilie must not have left yet.

I tried to keep quiet, to slip into my room discreetly, but immediately Emilie rushed out into our living room (as we jokingly called our middle room) following me into my bedroom. "Where the hell have you been?" she cried. "I was worried sick!"

"Ohhh, Emmi! You know you don't have to worry about me!" I assured her, "But thank you for doing so. You are the greatest friend I could have." I was genuinely moved by her concern.

"Well...you just disappeared with no word at all. That's not like you! We were in the lounge, and I expected to hear you come in a little after I did, like you said you would. Then nothing!" she chastised. She gasped: "And look at you! Oh, goodness. Look at you!" Her hand was on her cheek, her mouth agape. "You look and smell like sex. Oh my God!" I blushed, and then nodded as I gazed to the floor. "Who?" she inquired with an impish grin. I did not answer. "Tell me, Sara!" she insisted.

"Emmi, think about it. Be honest," I advised. There was a moment of thunderous quiet.

"Oh, my God...Kal?" she muttered, her hand covering her mouth.

I nodded 'Yes'. "Please don't tell anybody!" I urged. "I would like our privacy respected."

"Of course, I would never..." she said. "That's amazing! Funny, because when I went looking for you last night I heard others in the corridor joking about noise coming from Kal's: "Sounds like Kal has a victim!" But it didn't even occur to me to make the connection! How did it happen?"

I sat down with Emilie on the edge of my bed, and then described what happened after they all left the lounge. She held my hand as I recounted our meeting, my head coming to rest on her shoulder. She listened intently, and I could tell it turned her on. "That's so incredibly hot!" she whispered. "You are so gorgeous and he is a total stud...it must have been amazing."

"It was! So sexy and spontaneous. Hotter than words..." I whispered.

"It must have been...like I said you look and smell like a pile of orgasms!" she observed shaking her head softly. "Hot!"

"It was the most intense experience of my life," I continued. "He turned me on so much! I gave him the hottest blowjob ever and he came inside me three times. And so hard and heavy! So, it's no wonder I look and smell the way I do - we were on fire!"

Emilie giggled, put her arm around my shoulder, then gave me a squeeze as she kissed my forehead: "I don't mind holding you...the thought of it is hot. I would have been scared!"

"I WAS scared," I explained. "What I felt was so intense...unsettling. But now I feel so wonderfully content and relaxed. Like all of my anxieties are gone!"

"Are you a couple, now?" Emmi asked.

"I don't know," I admitted. "Kal's so sweet and charismatic. He's probably the most masculine man on campus, or that any woman could even hope for. He's everything! Who wouldn't want him? But God knows he can get women. As much as he made me feel like his Queen last night, I just don't know. If he wants me exclusively, he can have me. I could never say 'No' to him. My family would have to know and would just have to deal with it. If he doesn't want me exclusively? Well... I still couldn't say 'No'. He can have me unconditionally."

Rising and standing before Emilie I took her face in my hands, stooping to place a gentle kiss on her forehead in return. "Thank you for being such a wonderful roommate and friend," I said with a smile. "You really helped me sort all of this out and I don't know what I would have done without you. I love you!" I held her close against my warm, fragrant, ravaged body.

"I love you, too! I am so glad you connected," she sighed, firmly reciprocating my embrace. We separated, and then I removed my top and shorts, reaching into my drawer for fresh underwear. I put on my bathrobe and shower sandals, throwing my undies in my bag. I followed Emilie out of my bedroom and then continued on to the ladies' shower room. I was alone as I drew it deliberately lukewarm and stepped in, standing motionless for several minutes, letting the tepid water rain down on my body. It was mellow...calm, refreshing and soothing. Then I lathered up, gently massaging myself as I prepared for the day.