All Comments on 'A College Sissy Ch. 02'

by nat_rose

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Read enough! I know where this is going.

Seen one girly-boy with a cock in his ass, you've read the whole story.

ZoeyWZoeyWalmost 9 years ago
Great job again

I almost fell asleep in the lingerie section (underwear is actually really boring!)

But the rest of this story is incredible. The sex is hot, of course, but the little things make this a story worth READING. Talking about the elements of control, the slow realizations, the fact that she starts seeing these men almost as prey, and the growing fondness she has for Bo, (i can't stand that name but we can't have everything) especially after he stands up for he, all make the story fun and almost believable. I've definitely had play and sex where these sorts of feelings were stirred up.

My favorite parts are in her head where she mocks the gross dude, and the one who had to clean her up, that shit is incisive and funny. She definitely has the mind of a sex worker.

Anyway thanks again, lovely read and I'm really looking forward to the next bit.

JD2100JD2100almost 9 years ago
omg loved it

Yeah after your first one I was checking back over and over for Chapter 2 as if I couldn't wait. I was checking every hour or two and then I saw ur comment that you would have it out every Thursday so i tried to wait as patiently as I could. Loved this one just as much and can't wait for next Thursday. U have made Thursday's more enjoyable for me and would love to see even more chapters. keep up the good work.

aboychickaboychickalmost 9 years ago
Great story so far

I've so much enjoyed the first two parts of your story, and I can't wait to read the next four parts. The pacing seems to be right but his capitulation seems to have come rather quickly, maybe too quickly. But, whatever -- great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
A College Sissy Ch 2

You are becoming one of my fave authors. The humiliation you heap on this character is great for the little touch's another commenter spoke of. I understand he has been intimidated and cajoled into many of the delightful (at least for me) situations he has found himself in...but it seems he has accepted each situation, so as much as I like the next humiliating sequence it seems a little fake.

I hope he receives a spanking in front of others, maybe due to a spark of rebellious attitude. OTK from his Mom or Dad when they discover what he's been doing at college instead of applying himself to his studies.

Thank you and I await the continuation of this series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Recised

Somebody needs to use a shotgun on all three of the characters.

kuk4yookuk4yooalmost 9 years ago
Love this!

Please write more Nat!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
good job again

I want to be Ali SOOOOO bad

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
hot

Waiting on you to finish the series

JD2100JD2100almost 9 years ago
3rd chapter

So are you still putting each chapter on here every Thursday or is there some hold up on chapter 3? I love your stories and do hope to see chapter 3 soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great

Very good and very exciting. Hope to see more soon. Thank's

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Job well done

I would love to be Abby's whore pay her schooling off in a few day then work on making her rich suck and fuck 24/7

jennacybertarjennacybertarover 8 years ago
wow so hot

more more more please

OtakuReaderOtakuReaderover 8 years ago
Next?

Chapter 3 in the works, or have you stopped?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Chapter 3

Is chapter 3 in the works

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I think Otaku Reader needs more, more, more dom/sub, and forced femme. Maybe Abby should start her on hormones to complete her domination of Ali. I can see you're evolving as a writer, bringing the reader into your world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

When will the next chapters be coming? My lame ass has been waiting for months. Haha

JD2100JD2100over 8 years ago
hi great story

please continue. i come back everyday, looking for those chapters you talked about and yet i have not seen anything after chapter 2 and it has been a while. not trying to rush you and i hope all is well but please continue this story as the sneak peaks you gave look very very very enticing and I can't wait to see what all happens with Ali and Abby and Bo and so on.

OtakuReaderOtakuReaderover 8 years ago

If you have given up on the further chapters, please let us know. Tired of checking to see if there are any updates

nat_rosenat_roseover 8 years agoAuthor
More coming :)

So sorry to promise more and then not deliver. BUT, more are coming, and soon. Give me a week or so!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

please make more

JD2100JD2100about 7 years ago
more more more

I love going back and reading this again and again and it always satisfies my girly cock too. Chapter three was good too and I still check back here everyday looking for chapter 4. Please continure as I can only imagine what happens there and in 5 and finally 6.

getarisegetariseabout 5 years ago
Gets me hot every time.

I feel like I’m in Ali’s heels every time. Your pacing and flow always make for this to be a pleasurable read.

Claudia69Claudia69almost 5 years ago
SEXY ALI!!

Great sexy story that makes my tiny little dickie clit get hard...I've dreamed about getting gangbanged and sucking yummy cum from lots of cocks..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved this. Story, can't wait to read the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I was raised as a girl by my parents, they both had wanted a daughter but got me instead. I had long blond hair, looked like a very cute girl, I actually love it, I loved playing with dolls. I so wanted a baby of my own. Now that I am older and made to dress as a man there is a hole in me, something is missing. Both my wife and girlfriend saw the girl in me and made me cross-dress for them. My wife like real men lovers and would bring them home, making me watch while they fucked her, and made me suck their cocks like a little sissy.

I was born effeminate looking with androgenous features, smooth soft skin, very little hair Really masculine men would make me wet just looking at them. I so wanted to be their fuck cunt. I'm so fucked up, there's no way out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This had me wetting my sissy panties I wish I could be used like that

SissyjohnboySissyjohnboyabout 1 year ago

I want to be just like Ali

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous