A College Sissy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I got it," she said, excited. "To commemorate the loss of your virginity, we'll put you in white!"

"Whatever," I said. Abby pulled off a couple white dresses and held them up against me. Some of the older girls in the store were looking at me and were a lot more judgmental than the ones at the other store.

Eventually Abby decided on a stretchy, tight cocktail dress, with thin shoulder straps and a miniskirt. It had cream and white colored sequins on it, which made it sparkle. The back of the dress went all the way up to my nape, but the neckline in front was low.

"Good thing you got a push-up," Abby said. "Let's go try it on."

We went into the dressing room and I took off my clothes. Abby smiled when she saw me in the lingerie. She helped me into the dress. She had gotten it in the largest size, because I'm so tall, but it was still a little short. It reached to just below the top of my stockings. Anytime I bent over in the mirror, the light blue garter strap would show.

"This is going to be good," she said, adjusting the straps up top, which were about an inch thick and hid the bra straps underneath, at least while I was standing still. "I'm going to go get you some shoes, stay here."

Like I was going to go somewhere.

I danced around in the mirror, running my hands over my new curves. It all felt good because I was being held in some tantric sex state thanks to Abby, and my cock began to get hard again in my panties. Abby came back a few minutes later with a shoebox. Inside the box was a pair of velvet blue heels, the kind where the fabric turns them into wedges. They were hot as hell. I slipped on the pair and kicked up my heel like a girl in the mirror.

Abby clapped enthusiastically and said, "That's a look."

"Do I have to walk out like this?" I asked.

"What do you have to be afraid of?" she said.

"Uh, looking look a fool," I said.

"Babe, you look better than I do," she said. She same over and pressed her body up against mine and kissed me deeply. She then got down on her knees, lifted up my dress and pulled my cock from the satin thong. She took it in her mouth and I felt that energy again—that energy that made nothing else in the world matter besides blowing a load inside this girl's mouth. She pumped a few times on my dick and pulled back like the last time. I was kind of enjoying the energy at this point. "I'll go pay for this. Meet you outside."

I waited for my boner to subside a little and slid it half-erect back into my panties, which almost made me cum right there. The heat of my dick touching my asshole reminded me of the pleasure I felt last night when I was getting pumped in the ass. For as much as I felt guilty about it, there was no denying the pure physical fact that it felt incredible.

I pushed open the door and walked out to the store entrance. Abby kept me waiting for a few minutes, so I stood on the corner, trying to pose as feminine as I could. If I was going to look like this, I'd rather try to come off as a girl, or something like that, rather than fight it and humiliate myself as a man. A few young girls came by and started a conversation with me, clearly wanting me to be their gay friend and help them pick out clothes. Abby came out and said, "Alright girls, Ali's got an appointment, she'll talk to you later."

Abby took me by the hand and led me back into the mall. I still looked like a 6'4" freak man in my heels and without a wig or anything, but the sight of us two together definitely turned some guys' heads. Maybe they were just wondering what a hot chick was doing with the tranny.

"One more appointment for you, little miss," Abby said, pointing to the Sephora makeup store. "Go in, say your name is Ali and that you have a makeup appointment. I'll be downstairs at the kiosk picking out a wig for you. No more cum in mine."

I walked into the Sephora glad that this was not only my last duty before I could fuck Abby, but glad that makeup and a wig would be added to my look so that I could at least hide who I was. Everyone could've seen Alex, the freshman dude, wearing a dress and shopping for panties. Who knows if I'll get recognized in the future.

"Hi, I'm Ali, I'm here for a makeup appointment," I told the nearest salesperson.

"Ali!" the girl said. "Right this way. We've been waiting for you."

I sat down in front of a big, lighted mirror and two makeup artists came over to work on me; one guy and one girl. They chatted about what the best thing would be for me, saying I had girly cheekbones and a feminine chin, but that my eyebrows were a problem and they needed to make my sunken eyes pop. They just assumed I was a girl. Rather, they treated me like a girl. It was refreshing to not have to explain it to other people and to just be accepted for what I was.

What I was. Who knows what that is.

They got to work, applying layer after layer of makeup. In thirty minutes, they had done their job and stood back feeling accomplished. What I saw in the mirror was different than what I saw last night. They had transformed me. As I was marveling at the look, Abby came up behind me and put a long, dark brown wig on my head. It had some wave to it, and fell just below my shoulders. The makeup guy then went behind me and started arranging the hair. He tossed much of it over to one side, brushed it out, clipped some parts and eventually pulled the whole thing back into a loose bun with a large bang running down the left side of my face. It was elegant and feminine, and I loved the look.

"Well done, guys," Abby said. "Anything to say, Ali?"

"Thank. Uh, thank you," I said, still admiring myself, now fully turned on by the image in the mirror thanks to the level of arousal I'd maintained all day.

"She's excited," Abby said. "She has a big night."

"I bet she does," the guy said. "Good luck, honey."

"Thanks," I said, mindlessly.

I walked out of the store with Abby and the looks were different. I was still self-conscious and obviously I wasn't a woman. I was too tall and my shoulders were too broad. I walked like a man, too. But I embraced this new identity. This person who took femininity to a new level. Who, though he isn't a woman, chooses to embrace the things that make women so beautiful. It was sex that I was selling. Feminine power that only comes from being able to make guys do whatever you want because they think with their dicks and not their brains.

And that's when I looked at Abby and realized she had turned me into her. She was my sister, not my fucktoy. This was the big game, and my suspicion early on that this was all a rouse, that nothing had changed and that she was always in control, was correct. But I experienced it first hand now. I didn't need to be told or scared into it. I wasn't operating out of fear anymore; I was operating out of my own free will, powered by the electric energy of sex she was charging me with.

We got into the car, and every time I caught myself in the mirror on the drive home I remembered what my relationship with Abby had become. She was my sister, my mistress, my girlfriend. But more importantly, she had transformed the way I think. The trip to the mall was some diabolical genius on display.

"Are you ready for tonight?" Abby asked.

"What's happening?" I asked. Abby smirked and took her eyes off the road for a second to look at me. She looked back at the road and put her hand on my knee.

"We're going to a fundraiser," she said.

"Oh, where is it?" I asked, realizing why Abby had put in so much effort to make me look good.

"Just in the dorm," she said. "It's a cause you'll feel very compelled to support, too."

"And what's that?"

"You'll see, deary," she said playfully.

I chuckled to myself, embracing the affection from Abby, eager to please her and a little excited to live a night in public exuding my newfound acceptance of femininity.

We got back to the dorm as it began to get dark outside, early in the evening. Abby parked the car and told me to wait before we got out.

"Now, look," she said. "The fundraiser just started so just get ready to act the part, OK?"

"OK," I said. She slipped her hand under my dress and between my legs, digging for the cock that I had buried in my panties.

"I could barely find it," she said. "It's like you don't even have one anymore, Ali."

I felt the energy I had felt all day while Abby was teasing me.

"Do you think you might be able to finish what we started earlier?" I asked.

"I could," Abby said. "And if you want me to, I will. A promise is a promise."

She pulled out my cock and started stroking it slowly. It began to get hard.

"But," she continued. "Don't you feel really good right now?"

"Yeah," I said. "Actually I do. It's this crazy energy, like being on a drug."

"Yes, baby," she said. "That's it. I'll tell you the truth and the truth is that the longer you wait, the more intense your orgasm will be when I blow you. Plus, all this pent-up sexual energy might make you more flirty and fun tonight, don't you think?"

"I can see that," I said smiling.

"Here's one more taste to remind you," Abby said before she lowered her mouth again onto my cock. Looking down and seeing my slutty outfit, my shaved cock sticking out of panties and this gorgeous girl blowing me was the perfect reminder of this crazy experience I was having.

Abby pulled up and kissed me lightly on the lips. She slid her tongue into my mouth, parting my lips. I tasted my own salty precum and remembered the erotic taste of Bo's that I had last night. It was like a synapse had been formed in my brain that now connected the taste of cum with intense sexual pleasure.

Abby was a mastermind.

"Alright, Ali," she said. "Let's go."

I tucked my cock back into my panties and got out of the car. I had gotten used to walking in the slutty wedges by then and my walk had become a little more feminine because of it.

"Now when we get up there, you'll see where to go, but we'll probably get separated," Abby said.

"OK, well will we talk at all tonight?" I asked.

"I'm sure we will," she said with a smirk.

We walked into the dorm and the RA on duty leered at both of us. He was a repulsive looking guy in dirty clothes, and he had an unkempt beard. He looked once at Abby, who winked at him, and then looked at me and smiled.

"Ladies," he said.

"Hi," I responded in my girliest voice. I guess I had done it automatically to try to fit in as a girl, even though I knew I looked like a tranny.

"See ya later," he said.

We walked by and got into the elevator.

"Ready?" Abby asked.

"I think so," I said, unsure of what was to come. Abby pressed the B button in the elevator, which only had the laundry room and a dank storage space. There couldn't be a school event here. Maybe she just wanted to pick something up.

When the door opened, Abby put her hand on my back and pushed me out. I tripped over my heels and fell on the fround. She stayed in the elevator and waited for it to close. I looked up as she said, "Have fun."

I stood up and turned to the laundry room where I saw a group of guys hanging out. There were probably about 10 or 12 just standing there. I recognized a lot of them from our dorm floor—the guys in the room next to us, that guy who grabbed his crotch when I was walking past him last night. I started to think this was going to be a repeat of last night times about, well, 10.

"Hey, sugar," I heard from the laundry room. "Come on over here."

I walked over to the laundry room from the elevator hesitantly. I didn't know if I was going to get the shit kicked out of me, or if I was going to get robbed or taken sexually. It was a quick turnaround from the warm, loving day I had had with Abby.

"Ali," said a familiar voice. It was Bo. "You're going to help raise some money for your mistress's tuition."

"How?" I asked, speaking in a feminine voice. "How am I going to do that?"

A bunch of the guys laughed. The room was filled with the stench of sweat—the unmistakable scent of men. The room itself was poorly lit with one long fluorescent light that flickered on and off. The white tile on the floor was cracked and stained. The washing machines were old, and the boys sat on them.

"Well, these boys all paid 20 bucks to get their dick sucked," Bo said. "I told 'em you'd get 'em off in two minutes or less or their money back."

I swallowed deeply. I contemplated running for the door, but where would I be running? Here I was again, caught in a trap I made for myself. My subconscious really must be a sissy.

"But first, you gotta pay for all those pretty clothes your mistress bought for you today," he said.

"Abby said she would pay for it, or... at least I thought she did," I said. Bo got up from his chair and stood right in my face.

"Who said?"

"Mistress, sir."

The boys laughed. I wondered if they were here on their own volition or if Bo had strong-armed them into it. When I noticed a few cocks poking through their shorts, I thought maybe they were all here for me.

"You've built up quite a reputation, Ali," Bo said. "Everyone knows that my roommate is a little sissy bitch who sucks cock and takes dick in his tranny ass better than any of the girls on the floor."

And now there was officially no turning back, I thought.

"So seeing that you owe your mistress a couple hundred dollars for your outfit, and seeing that you need to start collecting money for her tuition payment," Bo said, "And seeing that you have this reputation as the fuckdoll to end all fuckdolls... I'm putting your ass on sale for $50."

The boys in the room started to laugh. I even heard a couple guys slap hands.

"Your two minute time limit still remains," he said. "Now get the fuck on the floor."

I did as Bo said and kneeled on the ground. I placed my hands in my lap. My dress rode up a little, revealing my blue satin panties and my stockings.

"Who's first?" Bo asked.

A short, muscular guy in a wifebeater hopped off the laundry machine and handed Bo a 20 dollar bill. He came up to me and laughed at me. He slapped me across the face.

"Hey, slapping's another $5," Bo said.

"I'll get it to ya," the muscle guy said. "Let's see this bitch suck cock."

He pulled down his pants and revealed a cock about as big as his arm. It sprung to life and I wasted no time in putting it in my mouth, trying to keep under the two minute time limit. The guys started cheering the deeper I got onto his cock. I could feel his dick get even harder and I knew from my own experience that that meant he was about to cum. I was probably sucking him for about a minute before he grabbed the back of my head and pulled me all the way down his cock. I gagged when the tip of his dick reached my throat, and he pulled back the tiniest bit, shooting his warm load directly into my throat. I was breathing through my noise, a trick I'd learned when Bo was throatfucking me the night before, and the sensation of the warm jizz that deep was new. It made me feel like a useless sex toy. All that talk of being a pillar of femininity, a person who chooses to embrace their sexual identity in this new generation that accepts all, was lost. I was just a sex toy for these college guys.

The muscle guy pulled off and I caught my breath. But before I got three breaths in, a fat kid with a tiny dick stepped in front of me.

"Two minutes starts now," Bo yelled, seeing that I was trying to catch my breath and digest the muscle guy's cum.

I took a deep breath and got underneath the kid's belly to his cock. I immediately thought what a fucker this guy is. He can't take care of his body, and he's got the smallest dick. He wasn't a real man. At least I could respect getting taken by a real man.

These are the thoughts of a slut, I realized. As much as I hated what Abby did to me on the surface, the deed was done and my brain had changed into a sissy's.

I took the fat guy's whole package in my mouth, tasting his sweaty balls, and he said something dumb like, "Look at this faggot." He was the faggot, I was the chick everyone wanted to fuck.

"30 seconds," Bo said.

I started to work double time, sucking this asshole's cock like I've only seen porn stars do. He put his hands on my shoulders and said, "I'm cumming!" excitedly. "I'm doing it!"

It occurred to me that I was probably this guy's first blowjob.

When he was finished he pulled back, feeling embarrassed. Embarrassed because he had lost his virginity for all intents and purposes to a tranny whore. The other guys laughed at him and he picked up his pants and left. I swallowed his cum and prepared for the next one.

The next guy came up a little hesitantly. I think he was intimidated by me. Why wouldn't he be? I was looking really put together, had just taken the manhood of one our classmates, and was ready to take it from his. I saw the intimidation I felt for Abby from the other side again.

I reached out and undid his belt when he hesitated for too long. I ripped down his pants and took his skinny cock into my mouth. He immediately made a sigh of pleasure and kept saying "Oh yes." I worked his cock hard. I realized, this being my fourth cock, which is more than some girls suck in their life, that I liked long, skinny cocks. They had more surface area to taste their manhood, and they were manageable to fit in my mouth. They could also still touch the back of my throat when I wanted to feel used.

Here I was pontificating on the types of cock I liked, on my knees, dressed like a slut in a room full of horny guys. And I felt like I was in control in some weird way.

The guy with the long cock suddenly pulled his junk out of my mouth and squirted his cum all over my pretty face. Bo immediately got up and said, "Hey! No facials!"

The guy chuckled to himself and Bo came over to him.

"That's 20 more bucks," he said. And the guy reached into his wallet, pulling out a 20. "And you have to clean her up."

"What?" he said. "No way."

"Fucking do it," Bo said and punched the guy in the stomach. "You don't cum on her unless you're told to, bitch."

"Alright you have a towel?" he asked.

"Use your fucking tongue, asshole," Bo said.

"Wait, no way," he said. Bo backhanded him across the face. I was kind of turned on that Bo would stick up for me like that.

The guy got on his knees and started licking the cum off my face with the tip of his tongue. He gathered up a few wads and went to get up to spit it out. Bo put his hand on the guy's shoulder and said, "Kiss her."

The guy looked at me, clearly not wanting to get hit again, and put his lips to mine. I opened my mouth to receive his tongue and his warm cum. He worked his tongue in and out of my mouth, getting all the cum in, and when he was done, he ended it with a peck on the lips. He liked it, that little bitch. I swallowed his load and smiled at him.

"Got ourselves a show here, boys," Bo said. "How 'bout we up the ante here."

Two guys hopped off a washer as if on queue and one of them gave Bo a crisp $100 bill. One said, "Ready?" to the other like this was some kind of dare. They must've been drunk. I didn't really look at their faces, as I was just focused on their cocks. I still wanted to get them off in two minutes, so when they came over, I took one in my mouth and one my hand. They were already semi-hard and one immediately got as hard as a boner can be. I pulled him out of my mouth and said, "Fuck me," while looking up at him. He looked like he almost came right there.

The guy moved behind me and I lowered myself onto all fours. I took the slow-riser into my mouth and started bobbing my head and swirling my tongue up and down his cock. I was going to try giving a beautiful blowjob this time. I wanted it to be powerful yet feminine. Playful, yet dominating. A few love nibbles to let him know I'm there. A few—