A College Sissy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nat_rose
nat_rose
360 Followers

Then I got rammed in the ass. Feeling that cock enter me was incredible. It straddled that thin line between pleasure and pain, and I started to moan, my mouth full with his friend's cock.

"Hey Bo," the guy fucking my ass said. "Where should I cum?"

He was asking my master, not me, where to cum. I guess I owed it to Bo for sticking up for me when the asshole came on my face.

"Cum as deep inside her as you can," Bo said. "That'll be nice lube for the next guy."

The guy behind me grabbed my hips and started fucking me as hard as he could. My satin thong had been pulled to the side and he was pumping deep inside me. My heels wrapped around his waist.

"You ready?" the guy in my mouth said.

"Let's do it," the other said.

I first felt a wad of cum shoot onto my tongue. I sucked the head of his penis to get everything out, and kept his load in my mouth while the guy behind me started to orgasm. I felt the hot liquid shoot into my asshole and when I leaned up, some of the first guy's jizz dribbling down my chin. I scooped it up with my hand and put it back in my mouth. The guy behind me pulled out and the two left the room.

There were four guys left and Bo. I was there on all fours, trying to catch my breath, my belly and ass full of cum. The guys all sat in a row on the washing machines of one side of the room.

"Ali," Bo said. "If you get all these guys off in five minutes, we'll let you fuck your mistress."

"Yes, sir," I said. I stood up for the first time in a while and wobbled like a bimbo on my heels.

"Pants off, guys," I said.

"Hold on," Bo said. "I got an idea."

Bo went to the corner and pulled out a small table and dragged it to the center of the room.

"On your back," Bo said to me, and I did as I was told. I lay down and my cock sprung free from my panties, sticking straight up. "Hmm. One second."

Bo left the room and the guys all circled around me.

"Which one wants want?" I asked.

"I want her mouth," one guy said.

"What hand do you write with?" one said.

"My right," I said and he moved over to my right. There was then a scramble for my asshole. Seeing two college guys fight it out to fuck my ass was not something I anticipated liking so much.

Bo came back and with him was a dolled up Abby. She was wearing a lingerie set—baby pink satin bustier with pink ruffle panties and shiny pink latex leggings with heels. Her hair was still pulled back like this morning.

The guys looked at her and one said, "Can I fuck her?" I was immediately put back in my place and felt humiliated.

"No shithead," Bo said. "You can fuck Ali. This one's for me."

"Hi Ali," Abby said. "You having fun?"

"Yes, mistress," I said.

"You making a lot of money for me?" she asked.

"Yes, mistress."

"You ready for that blowjob?"

I was floored. I thought this was all a trick. And now Abby was going to come through with her promise after all. These guys were actually kind of nice. This is all just a big game and I was right about us being in a free-flowing relationship.

"Yes!"

"Well get those guys off and it's all yours."

I immediately leaned my head back and took the first guy's cock in my mouth. Then I reached out with my hands and found the other two guys' dicks. I lifted up my legs and gurgled, mouth full of dick, "Fuck me hard."

Getting my throat fucked upside down was a new thrill. Getting fucked on my back was even better. I was pleasuring four guys at once. I had all of their manhood's in my control at once. What power.

"Three minutes left," Bo said. I took the cock out of my mouth and looked up to see Abby on her knees blowing Bo's cock like a professional. I took the guy's meat back in my mouth and pretended to be as good as Abby was at this.

I let the rhythm of the guy assfucking me take control. There was beauty in getting gangbanged. And I was the main beauty.

"I'm gonna cum," the guy in mouth said. He shot a load deep into my throat and I swallowed it without any thinking. I pulled the guys I was jerking off toward my head and told them to blast their loads on my face. I could tell they were close so I alternated sucking them from either side.

"One minute left," Bo said, his hand on the back of Abby's head like he did to me the night before.

The guy on my left starting to shake so I took him into my mouth and sucked down his warm wad of cum. The guy on my right stuck his dick in my face as I was finishing and shot his load onto my mouth. I tried to put both the dicks in my mouth at once and keep it as clean as I could by eating every drop of cum that came out.

The guy fucking me then bent my legs up as high as they could go and thrust his cock deep into my asshole. He pumped vigorously for 20 seconds and then pulled out. I could feel the jizz drip out of my asshole.

The guys pulled away, laughing, and left the room.

"Nice job, Ali," Bo said. "You made a couple hundred bucks."

"Thanks, Ali," Abby said with Bo's cock in her mouth.

"You wanna give her what she wants, babe?" Bo asked Abby.

"She earned it didn't she?"

Abby stood up from her position and came over to the table. She squatted down on her heels and slid my panties to the side. She pulled out my bulging cock and started to suck. It felt incredible.

Bo came over and stuck his massive dick in my mouth from the side. I began to work hard to get him off, thankful for all the money he had helped me raise for Abby, and for keeping me safe from all the other guys. If this is what being dominated felt like, and was like, I think I was in.

Bo's meat was the best of all the guys I sucked that night. It tasted like a man and it felt like I was doing something kind by sucking him. I flashed my eyes at him. I licked his shaft. I sucked his balls. I deepthroated him. I did everything but look down at the beautiful woman sucking my dick.

I realized this was all part of the plan too. They had now successfully confused my sex drive so that I was more focused on serving than receiving. More interested in cock than in pussy.

That's why when Bo came, I came. One hand on Abby's head, the other on Bo's butt. My mouth on his cock, my dick in Abby's mouth.

"Don't swallow," Bo said.

Abby came up from my crotch and crawled over me on the table. There we were, two sluts in sexy clothes, and now we were swapping cum. We kissed for a while. She sucked up as much as she could and spit it into my mouth. I played the part. I swallowed it all.

"Now," Abby said. "Any more second thoughts? Any guilt? Any shame?"

I thought about it.

"No," I said.

"Good girl," Bo said. Abby kissed me.

"That's going to make this a lot more fun," she said.

*****

Next:

Chapter 3: Tricked by a sorority and used as a fraternity's sex slave;

Chapter 4: Cuckolded by my roommate when Emily visits;

Chapter 5: Sexual favors to a teacher for a good grade;

Chapter 6: Parents' weekend (the finale).

nat_rose
nat_rose
360 Followers