All Comments on 'A Complete Education Ch. 02'

by orie

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
More

It has been an interesting voyage thus far

Thunderhead69Thunderhead69about 12 years ago
Another Stunning Masterpiece!

If the damned voting function was currently working I would have voted a five rating, I just wish I could've gone higher. This chapter certainly deserves it! I would like to read about what develops next at the cabin in the remaining days left, and then read in a flashback about what transpires between Peter and his cousins over the entire Thanksgiving holiday weekend. I can't wait to see what Anna has to tell as well! One thing is certain, Orie, that you please continue this great journey being traveled by Mary and her close friends. I'm sure the sex will only get hotter and kinkier as time goes by and Mary continues to experiment and explore the fun she can have with sex! Thanks for writing!

twistinsidetwistinsideabout 12 years ago
Love the story

It is such a hot, sexy story and I love the way you tell it. Please continue and I can't wait to hear more about Anna's story as well as Peter and his cousins. It also feels like Anna should join Jimmy and Mary at some point for a sexy threesome so she gets to play with Jimmy's cock and even fuck him since she's not opposed to his cock. Thank you for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Keep it going

Keep going and let us know more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow! This is hot.

Please continue. I cannot believe how turned on I get reading this story. At 61, I am reliving my college days. (Well, actually, reliving Peter's as I was also a nerd.

GirlsI69GirlsI69about 12 years ago
Amazing story, please continue!

This is such a great story. I really want to hear Hannah, and Anna's stories. Please don't stop this series.

letsplay2niteletsplay2niteabout 12 years ago
Amazing!!

Love this story! And the first one! Please keep writing more!! I'd love to hear about all the others and their stories! Amazing read. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hot!

Loved it! The way you built up to the final scene made it all the more satisfying when it finally happened! Definately keen for more!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great story!!!

I really love u as a writer. I think that it is very difficult to be detailed yet sophisticated. You remind me of Eric Jerome Dickey in a world where so many seem to be a Zane.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Really enjoyed this, thank you - 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Yes, more more more :-)

Please continue with this story, it is just so hot and exciting

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Awesome story - keep 'em coming!

These stories are incredible keep up the good work!

abc101abc101about 12 years ago
I've said it once and ill say it again .....

You are a great writer. I love your stories. However, i feel this series is getting a tad too long and revolving a little too much sex. Id personally prefer a little more build up to hot moments. I also find the open relationship scenario with so many characters a bit unrealistic.

Dont get me wrong, its still a great story. Just not my favorite. I really enjoyed your "roommates or more" story. However, i would not like that continued either. I would like another story similar to it though. Something involving nudism. With a male character that is shy and has a less than average penis. But he perhaps grows to like his body thanks to a female nudist friends. And i think that story would be good in of itself with out any sex scenes (or far few). Which would make it a more sensual than sexual story.

Thats just my suggestion though. Please write whatever stories come to mind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wonderfull ...

and I definitely need to know the rest of the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
nice

Usually I'll skip through the paragraphs the have no sexy details, but I read the whole thing, came a few times, got a few ideas, and enjoyed the hell out of it. Thanks!

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 11 years ago
Don't you DARE stop!!!

Would Jimmy leave you just damp?

Gimme the Gushers!!!

:+))))))

Love the attitudes of freedom AND your coolio sense of humor!!!

walleye9walleye9about 11 years ago
I'm sorry the voting only goes up to a "5"

Your story and the writing are superb. I will read and appreciate anything you write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Want to go camping!!

More please, I was ready for seconds, thirds even....

barmaid10barmaid10over 10 years ago
Superb

Does it get any better?? I wish I was back in college!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
That's why I loved college so much.

College was my best time in life to sex was like a journey through time and lust for me and a lot of my friends and I can't tell you boy I really miss it now if only my wife could really get into the swing of things boy that would be great.

wdbtchrwdbtchrabout 9 years ago
So hot!

I really love your ability to switch from male to female angle. This story is so incredible I can't wait to read more, but I have to let my testicles catch up.

On a side note period sex can be incredible and is great for relieving cramps, a couple of orgasms and all gone so my wife tells me. Don't worry it washes off, no stains.

ProfDavrosProfDavrosabout 8 years ago
Decisions, decisions....

Such hot possibilities all round. I love that you describe in detail sometimes, and other times move forward quickly.

This is such a multi layered setup and such fun action. Love your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
superbbbbbbBBBBB

amazing amazing amazing wow=== is it weird i didn't come or something? i really enjoyed this---very imaginable in my mind with the cabin environment---and so hiliarious with the hannah cousin bust-in room moment hahahah----can't waitt to read moreeeEEE = ]

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Possibly THE best line on the entire website!

"Sorry, my dick knocked the phone out of my hand," he said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great stories and writing!

Third series of yours I have read, incredible! The fact that I live in New Hamshire helps! Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Typical Jock wins out over Nerd Story

Wow! Boyfriend says he lives her, she blows him off, then goes off on an extended weekend to have sex with his jock roommate, against his wishes, reducing Peter to being her pathetic cuck! This story is all about her and her betrayal with Jimmy. The author goes into great detail about the great her sex with Jimmy and Anne with virtually no description about how she feels making love with so called boyfriend Peter. It’s the typical jock wins out over poor nerd guy story but worse since the betrayal is with his best friend. I wish just once someone would write an erotic story where the nerd is handsome with a great body and better cock that wins the girl over the jock! Probably will never happen!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot sexual thoughts are great, but...

Thank you for this sexy tale. I appreciate the storyline, character development, and the commentary embedded very much. I do wish there was more vivid imagery regarding the beautiful bodies and the way they come together, as well as more erotic incitement between the characters.

One small quibble is that lighting the gas furnace without electricity to run a fan wouldn't do much with most such devices. I know I'm late to the party, but I wish there was more respect shown for the reader's suspension of disbelief.

crmdpdcrmdpdover 3 years ago

Please continue, author's choice of course

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

10 Stars. so many great thoughts, actions so well explained. Yes, more about the rest of the weekend including finding more condoms ad some anal lube?. More about the "Kissing Cousins"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It just seems to me that Mary is a bit selfish. Let’s put Anna and Jimmy in an intercourse session together I am feeling from reading that she really wants to do that with him!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

FUN A LONG THE WAYOUT OR FAR OUT!

MickyDNYMickyDNY6 months ago

Another triumph. Your writing is excellent, despite a very few minor errors. You’re adept at speaking from each character’s voice. That’s really something, and it makes your storytelling more powerful. I do hope to hear about Peter and his cousins!

BanzaiBBanzaiB6 months ago

Simply awesome. Can’t wait for part 3.

DadiesdreamsDadiesdreams2 months ago

I absolutely love the story, but I have one thing, the condom issue. Firstly, no way would they both forget to bring condoms, especially if she’s that strict, second , I’m sure she could’ve had him pull out, or got a morning after pill. For once. Also, surely she would have either the pill or coil or some other form of contraception. As for STDs, surely they know each other and trust each other that much. Just thought it wasn’t a necessary part of the story, and as I said, not, very believable, TBS , I give five stars because I love the story and the characters and your style …

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous