All Comments on 'A Complete Education'

by orie

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
ErotonautErotonautabout 12 years ago
Intriguing beginning

Looking forward very much to seeing where you go with this.

woody1230woody1230about 12 years ago

this was a great beginning. hope to read more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

hope the story leads to some light bi action between guys, for marys pleasure...

pnutt50pnutt50about 12 years ago
Great

I loved it! It's ripe with details and anticipation. please post more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great beginning

Hope Mary leads the boys into some bi contact.

Thunderhead69Thunderhead69about 12 years ago
Hot, Erotic Story

Great, well written buildup in sexual tension between Mary and Jimmy. I will be waiting with great anticipation to read the subsequent chapters describing Mary's explorations down all the paths of erotic sex with others as well as herself ! Well done and thank you for writing!

J_MandilionJ_Mandilionabout 12 years ago
Superb

Very well written, and highly appealing scenarios ;) Whichever way this goes, I'll look forward to reading more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Very erotic

Very erotic story so far. Hope you keep it going. The sexual tension buildup gave me me a very nice hardon while reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Loved it

I loved it and I hope you continue. Thank you for writing and sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
GREAT

great story--bring more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
yummy

love the story so far, makes me wish i would have gone to school longer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wonderful

Enjoyed it very much. You write very well--I could certainly envision everything that happened. Certainly wish it would have happened to me in my college days!

albertaboyalbertaboyabout 12 years ago

I would have voted 5+

wplay2getherwplay2getherabout 12 years ago
Look forward to next chapter.

This made us hard and wet respectively. Loved it. We had an amazing fuck after reading it. Cant wait for the next chapter.

Do us a favour and have a peek at our first effort. A comment from you would be appreciated.

Regards.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great start

Love the story so far. Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
"The possibilities that await us"!

There are numerous elements in the story on which to build and expand.

The three boys/the four girls / various art students, models,as well as Instructors.

The field is wide open. You can raise the temp. And the stakes with each encounter. After all,it is called "A Complete Education"!

More please.....

hopelesshubbyhopelesshubbyabout 12 years ago
Can't wait for more

Another great story from one of my favorite writers on Literotica. I love that there was no penetration in this story, but I'm still satisfied. The erotic tension between Mary and Jimmy was great.

As a former English major - and current writer - whose female college roommate was an ultimate temptation, this one really speaks to me. Sort of feels like what might have happened had I had a little less self-control. Great work.

abc101abc101about 12 years ago
Another great story

I really enjoyed this. However, I felt that this was a little more fast past than your usual stories and that the characters actions were a little too forward.

Overall, i still love this plot line and im glad to see your still writing stories. I hope you continue this story. Im looking forward to part two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
great

great stuff mate. keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
wonderful story!

I really enjoyed this submission, I have never read your other work but I will be! I loved the story, please release a part two! Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Another great story!

Really draws you into the story & characters. Exhibitionism just the way I am; can totally relate! I may have to explore "more of the possibilities" as well. Waiting anxiously for the next chapters! Thank you for your stories!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Second favorite?

My fav story of yours is definitely "roommates or more" but I loved this one as well. I adored how Mary was so foreward... She reminded me a lot of myself. I love telling a man exactly how I feel and what I want. It was fun having this played out. The one suggestion I'll make is to have someone edit the spelling and grammar mistakes in your stories. As an English buff like Jimmy, it's a big pet peeve of mine and slows down the enjoyment of the story for me. I'll privately email you with my email if you'd like some help. Thanks again! Miss M

zl00pedragl0verzl00pedragl0verabout 12 years ago
Great!!

I have a fantasy somewhat similar to this.

Fantastic story!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Quality

Well written. More please.

rvlynch76rvlynch76over 11 years ago

loved the story keep it coming

barmaid10barmaid10over 10 years ago

Sex ed at its finest!'

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A wonderful begining,

Love this story, please continue.

FullupwithitFullupwithitalmost 10 years ago
Great Story

I loved it so much I even joined in the fun!

wdbtchrwdbtchrabout 9 years ago
Interesting and hot

I really enjoyed the mix of sex and the potential of what's to come. I hope you'll continue.

Deep SoakerDeep Soakeralmost 9 years ago
Unusual restraint

In college, in a private room with someone who is recently attached to someone who is elsewhere for a few days, and yet willing to draw lines and establish unspoken trust-related boundaries. This reflects uncommon maturity that seems inconsistent with later behavior. It is commendable to hold this up as an example, but I wonder whether it is credible.

WatcherRobWatcherRobalmost 9 years ago
Real

This was as hot as a story can get. Looking forward to more of their adventures.

ProfDavrosProfDavrosabout 8 years ago
Great start

You have a wicked imagination - barely legal! Can't wait for the next instalment.

Roger5050Roger5050about 7 years ago
Delicious

I loved your writing and would like to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More

Well I want to read more about jimmy, mary, Pete, Kelsey and maybe even Anna.

I'd like to see how Pete and Jimmy get in touch with eachother, maybe to pose for Mary's drawing sessions, and whatever may come after that :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
4DD4

This is a very interesting storyline.It will be interesting to see how it develops!

Strong writing skills..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Poor Pete

Being a nerd myself I can relate to the plight of poor Pete. He is a nerd who finally has a girlfriend that he is “totally bonkers” over and wants to be exclusive with. She, however, starts having sexual relationships behind his back with his supposedly best friend who is a hot jock guy. Story of a nerds life!

DujourDujouralmost 3 years ago

Really liked it. Felt like it was written by an intelligent person. Maybe because of the college kids. Was hot but still teasing. Interesting and still sexy.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

awesome so ar. typical male hang ups, wouldn't even lick a massive tit and nipple because it had cum on it, even though it was is own. What a wuss

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good premise.

But sex is too straightforward. Moves ahead too fast. Lacks details. Lacks dialog about what each is feeling while masturbating. Lacks her suggesting to him how he should masturbate. Faster? Slower? Just cock? Balls? And lacks him suggesting to her what he'd like to see her do.

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sorry orie, this one is a disappointment to me after reading a couple of your stories. So far it is not a story. I cannot get into it so I will move to your next submission....JZK

Sheep_DogSheep_Dogover 1 year ago

Even better the 2nd time through it! Brings back sexy memories from my college days!

MickyDNYMickyDNY7 months ago

Another wonderful, exciting tale! There are some pronoun errors here and there, but not enough to really detract from the story. Thanks for sharing your talents with us.

BanzaiBBanzaiB7 months ago

Your stories are awesome. Discovered Clear View by chance but will now read all of them. Very sexy and has my cock doing jumping jacks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous