A Complex Case of Mistaken Identity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A shout came from the kitchen before anyone was visible at the top of the stairs.

"Are y'all ready for Juicy Lucy?!" said a male voice.

"WOO-HOO," immediately followed from a yet unseen female, and the cocks on both ends pulled away from my body.

A silence fell over the basement as everyone's head, including mine, turned to look at the top of the stairs.

"Hey, did y'all get the pizzas I had sent here?" the unidentified voice questioned before coming into view.

All eyes looked to the top of the stairs as yet another twenty-something guy, a brunette woman who was similar in stature and age to myself, and another giant bald guy even bigger than King Kong started to descend the single flight of stairs. The party of three stopped just a few steps into their descent.

Looks of confusion were exchanged between the newly arriving members of the party and the existing crowd. After a slight pause, the same older guy who handed me the towel to wipe my face extended his hand to help me up. I looked over at the lone wall decoration to see that it was now 7:55. Twenty-two minutes had passed.

No words were spoken as another guy, who was probably in his late thirties, picked up my clothes and followed me and my rescuer up the stairs. Although I kept my head down, I brushed shoulders with this 'Juicy Lucy' person and never looked up. My gentleman led me to a half bath in a hallway just off the kitchen floor. There were several towels neatly folded and the guy behind me handed me my clothes, and I closed the door behind me. I didn't make eye contact with either of them.

After what was probably about two or three minutes of quick wiping with a wet cloth and then drying, I opened the door, fully dressed. King Kong was standing there along with my rescuer. Neither said a word. I turned and walked toward the front door. As I opened it and had one foot out I heard a voice from behind me say, "Lucy, wait."

It was Green Eyes. He was obviously embarrassed as he extended his hand to give me something. I didn't immediately look to see what it was, but it was a wad of cash. I stuck it in the same pocket that I retrieved my phone from without looking at the bills. In an awkward exchange our eyes met, then I walked away without looking back. There were two text messages from Cliff; one from seven minutes ago, one from three.

The first message was apologetic for being later than he predicted and the second asked me where I was. I headed toward the entrance of the cul-de-sac to see his Toyota on the side of the dark street and before I could reach for the door he opened it for me from the inside. I got in without looking at him or saying anything. He asked me if everything was ok, and I just nodded. I now felt the effects of the tequila as I thought about what to say.

We rode in silence for several minutes, and as we got closer to the pizza shop I told him I wasn't feeling well and asked if he could drop me off at the condo. He gave me a quizzical look, but honored my request.

***** *****

I woke up the next morning and, without looking at the clock, walked awkwardly to the bathroom. I took a much longer than normal hot shower and when I exited the bathroom with a towel on both my head and around my body, I saw my clothes from last night on the floor and remembered Green Eyes had given me a wad of cash. I found the pocket and pulled it out. I counted two hundred and thirty-seven dollars. I relived the previous night's events in fast forward and went to my laptop, and I typed in three words to Google: Juicy Lucy Atlanta. The first hit was to a Facebook page. As I explored it there were photos of a brunette woman, probably close to 50 and about my size, with many hot photos of her in skimpy lingerie and bathing suits. She had a terrific body. Some of the pics showed her with groups of guys and the farther into her profile I got, I came to the realization that she was a party girl for hire, mostly for bachelor parties and special events. The big guy who was behind her on the stairs was in a couple of the pics. I guess he was her bodyguard. None of her face pics were close ups. The deeper into her page the more risqué her pics became. There were some lewd pics of her topless with men's genitalia in her face, but all her nude pics showed her wearing a mask or with her eyes blacked out. It was easy to see how the mistake had been made.

I went to the kitchen to make coffee and checked my text messages. Jeff was having a predictably good time and Cliff was concerned how I was feeling. I recalled the previous night's events again, this time more deliberately, as I poured my coffee. I sat at the kitchen table and smiled as I felt myself getting moist between my legs. Honestly, I was feeling like I had gotten away with something. I then sipped my coffee and let my left hand slide down between my legs.

12