A Complicated Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twofourthree
twofourthree
1,682 Followers

"But why? Why do you care about me now? Why can't I take a shower in the morning?" She was where I wanted her. Kim was at the breaking point.

"Kim you are taking a shower for the same reason I am. We are not getting in my bed until we do!" You could have knocked her over with a feather.

"Adam? Do you mean that?" Kim asked. Tears streamed down her cheeks. I nodded. "Will you take one with me?"

"Do you want me to?" I asked. I wanted to make sure she knew she had an option. Kim hesitated for a moment, she looked at me then the floor, she looked back at me more tears cascaded over her cheeks. She cocked her head to one side, I could see the wheels turning. She looked at me I held my arms open. Kim was still trying to figure it out.

"Really?" Kim questioned. Kim ran into my arms and started kissing me. I pulled her tight, I could feel her body tremble with joy. She kissed me firmly one more time.

"That one is for Karen, would you give it to her the next time you see her?" Kim said happily.

"It doesn't work quite like that. But I will give it to her someday." I answered. Kim gave me a questioning look. "Maybe you should just give it to her yourself?" I added.

"Oh I plan on doing that! Now about that shower?"

I undressed her and she me. It takes longer but it is much more fun. Her soft skin felt like heaven. I squeezed her tits the piercings just as I remembered them. I slipped my hands over her hips, she had curves where she didn't have them before Kori. Kim's stomach was a bit softer but had returned to its earlier shape. Kim washed my back her hand slipped between my ass cheeks. Moving lower she washed my balls then turned to face my stiff cock. I finished by washing her pussy then her ass, paying particular attention to her puckered hole. Kim gasped as I centered on it, wiggling loose.

Drying off we finished our personal hygiene alone. I slipped into bed joining Kim, not sure where to start she made the decision easy.

"Please put it in me!" Kim begged. My concern about lubrication was dismissed as I started to slip deeper. "Sorry I started without you!" Kim squealed.

It still took several strokes before asked me to stop. Her pussy was as tight as I last remembered it. Even after giving birth she was tight.

"Let me adjust. It's been awhile." Kim gripped my hips and slowly guided my thrusts. The feeling was closer to anal sex, my cock felt like it was in a vice. The sensation was incredible. Kim was picking up our pace, I could tell she was closer than me. I let her control the rhythm we moved into, she was gasping for air her moans were filling the room. I was now along for the ride as he used me almost as a human dildo. Then just when I thought she forgot all about me she came.

"Yes Adam, Yes!" She bucked beneath me, her hands pulling me into her desperately. "So long, brother. It's been so long! You are too big, but oh so good!" Whether she was feeding my ego or not Kim was definitely carried away, I could feel the tremors pulse through her body.

"Thank you Adam, now please fuck me, fill my pussy! Don't stop until you fill me up!

Relinquishing control I set a new faster pace. Her pussy well lubricated by her cum and my precum, the feeling was more velvet like. I pulled my cock until the head caressed her lips and plunged down firmly

"Yes! Do it again!" She begged. I repeated it over and over, Kim writhed as mini orgasms one after another flushed through her. "No more, please no more. Cum Adam please just cum!"

I was on the verge of cumming, Kim was desperate so I plunged deep and pulled back to her lips.

"Come get it, show me how much you want it!" Holding my cock at her entrance she felt the first blast coat her opening. Thrusting her pelvis she took me deep the next shot was against her cervix. "Take it take it all!" I commanded.

"Fuck me, you bastard!" Kim raked my back punishing me for playing with her. I fucked her quickly finishing with a groan of my own. Kim got up and used the toilet, she came back with a warm washcloth. Having duly rid ourselves of the evidence, she slipped back in bed with me.

"I wish I could stay forever." Kim whispered.

"I do too!" I replied pulling her tighter. Kim rolled her head to the side trying to look at me.

"You're not just saying that are you?"

"Kim you know I mean it, it's just that..."

"I know it's complicated." She laid her head down and snuggled deeper.

We were both up early, Kim was just coming from the bathroom. I was headed that direction.

"I don't have any clothes. I want to start some coffee." Kim said sitting naked on the bed.

"Look in the closet on the far left there are some old dress shirts I don't wear. She sprung up and found a light yellow one. It was a long sleeved button up it hung just past her ass, her arms not as long as the sleeves. She stood with it unbuttoned her tit's clearly outlined, her pussy in plain view.

"Looks good to me!" I teased.

"What about your house mate?" Kim teased back.

"He's gay!" I replied. She looked shocked.

"You and he ever?"

"Not my type." I was quick to say. I Then it hit me Justin and Kim have never met. Dad and mom, and of course Kori, but never Kim.

.

"You should try it I did!" Kim teased

I was going to say something but the little minx had left the room. It did bring back the memory of her and mom in her room just as I moved out. I coated the shower wall remembering mom's luxurious body. I had never done that before. I had my slacks and shirt on when I walked out to the kitchen.

Justin was setting with Kim obviously introduced with my new guest. Something told me he did not know she was my sister. I was going to mention it but decided to hold off for now. I kissed Kim's cheek as I sat beside her. She had not covered up further her one tit clearly visible in the gaping shirt. Her pussy was still uncovered as she sat on one leg. Justin was definitely gay or he would have jumped on this. They talked about the weather and stuff. Then Kim got up to leave.

"I think I will go take a shower, Adam you need to have sex more, I am still leaking from last night!" I almost choked on my croissant, she got me well and we both knew it. She went to my bedroom and closed the door.

"Adam she is so...so 'spicy'!" Justin exclaimed. "The tat's the jewelry, the sass?

"Careful what you say now!" I warned him.

"Are you really serious about this one?"

"Do you think I should be?" I was teasing but what the heck, why not.

"Oh Adam yes! She is perfect don't you think." He hesitated but could not help himself. "She is good in bed isn't she?"

"Justin! How could you ask such a thing?" I acted offended. Then letting him off the hook. "She is everything you said. And she is the best lover I have ever had. Period." I held up my hand stopping him from talking.

"Justin before you say anything that I might take offense to you need to know one more thing about 'Kim'." I hesitated to see if he heard her name this time, and with emphasis. His head cocked, he looked at me, it was coming to him. "Yes Justin, this Kim is that Kim. She is my sister!"

"Adam no!" I thought he might faint. I reached for him. He held his hand up letting me know he was ok.

"Kori is hers?" I said. It was all starting to fall in place.

"And yours?" He looked at me hoping against hope.

"No, definitely not mine." I put his worst fears to rest. "Although I wish she was!"

"Why? Why did you tell me? Why did you expose yourself like that?" Justin was trying to put reason to something that has none.

"I trust you, as much as you trust me." I explained. "Now before you have us married and all that, it is not like that. Kim needs me at times, this is one of those times. When she doesn't, well then it gets complicated."

"Adam, you poor man!" Justin was starting to cry.

"Look maybe we can talk later, ok?" Justin nodded then left for his room.

I finished dressing while Kim took her shower. I waited for her to come out then told her I would be back and take her to lunch. She reminded me she had no clothes. I told her I would bring lunch back and ask mom to stop by with some clothes.

I think the people at work noticed I had a certain hitch in my step. The water cooler must have been a buzz. At noon I brought home lunch. Kim was napping in the office. I wrapped my arms under her shoulders and knees lifting her up. She sighed as I picked her up.

"I've missed you!" Kim pleasantly said.

"I brought you lunch." I explained. Kim opened her eyes half way.

"First I want an encore, then we can eat!"

She looked so peaceful in my arms, I carried her to the bedroom. Laying her on the bed she watched as I disrobed. Still wearing my shirt, she had on a pair of my work out shorts the draw string had the material around her slim waist in a bunch. Naked I reached over and started to undress her she laid still watching my every move.

I was taking my time, the light from the window was perfect. Her pale skin covered with freckles was like a masterpiece from god. Sensitive from the sun her skin was much darker, the freckles covered her skin like a blanket. Her tan line defined the hidden skin which was alabaster white. The sight of those patches took me back to our days camping at the beaches and lakes. I caressed her face kissing her lightly. Kim never stopped studying me taking in my every move. I nibbled her ears until she giggled in protest. I lapped at her nipples tugging on the rings with my tongue until she squealed in delight. I started to move lower, her hands stopped me guiding me back up. Kim's hands led my lips back to hers, It was delicate touch, she wanted something. After the kiss she moved to the side a simple nudge indicated she wanted me on my back.

I indulged her, she continued to study me, her hand gripped my cock slowly stroking it. Then like I offered moments earlier she moved lower. I tried to stop her, it was only fair. Kim refused my overture and continued until I could feel her moist lips engulf my cock. Her head cocked, her eyes strained to study me. I looked down as she tried to take me deeper. I ran my fingers through her hair, and caressing her cheek. When she felt me thrust she stopped and straddled my thighs.

Kim pushed my cock against my groin then pressed her pussy over it. Riding the bottom of my hardon, her pussy exposed the mushroom head then engulfed it. The piercing in the hood of her clit danced as she used my cock to caress her clit. She studied how I looked at her, how I watched her nipples harden, how her pussy lips splayed for my cock. She seemed pleased when I fondled her tits and lightly pinched her nipples. She groaned when I gripped the cheeks of her ass and ground her harder over my cock. Kim scolded me when I shifted trying to enter her. She saw the wicked smile I gave her knowing I would pay her back for toying with me. She watched as I focused on her pussy getting wetter and wetter as she pleased us both.

Then when I thought neither one of us could stand it a moment longer she stopped. Kim was not smiling, or teasing, she was studying me. I looked at her almost knowing what she wanted to know. What maybe I wanted to know, for sure what mom wanted to know?

The question every man and woman wants to know if they engage it the most intimate acts between humans. Is this sex or do you really love me, and if so how much, and for how long? Kim hesitated still, searching for that answer we had no right as siblings asking. I reached up and stroked her cheek this time letting her know I knew what she was searching for.

"Are you sure Adam?"

"Yes my love, I am sure." I replied softly.

"But what if I..."

"I know it's complicated! The answer is still yes!"

I slipped my hands to her hips and with the slightest of pressure pulled down. Kim looked between her legs, my slimy cock poised to enter the source of all that excitement, her pussy. She looked at me I nodded, we both watched as my cock disappeared from sight.

Kim lunged forward her chest pressed against me her arms pulling me tight. She didn't move for some time, the feeling of being inside of her not moving was a kind of torture but at the same time a source of pleasure.

"Promise you won't wait for me!" Kim demanded.

"Kim, let's not talk about that now." Kim raised her head and glared at me.

"Promise me Adam!" I had seen that look before and knew this was not up for negotiation.

"I promise not to wait for you!" She searched for clues to my sincerity for several moments then laid her head back down.

"I believe you Adam, now fuck me! Fuck your little sister like it may be the last time!" I did and we did. Rolling us over I pounded her pussy as Kim screamed for me to do it harder and deeper. Her nails dug in my back as she came the first time. Her pussy was a frothy mess, I filled it as she came the second time. After lunch she gave me the best blow job yet.

I needed to get back to the office for a few hours, Mom was going to stop by with Kori and bring Kim some clothes.

When I got home Justin was playing with Kori, Mom and Kim were cooking dinner. After we ate Kori and I played as Justin and mom took a tour of the house. He showed them all of the antiques he collected. When mom with Kori went home Justin retired to his room. Kim and I talked mostly about Kori and how much she has grown. Kim commented more than once about how much Kori took to me when I was around.

"Adam I have to leave tomorrow, can we go to bed now?"

I took her hand we walked together to my room. I cleaned up first, Kim was in the bathroom for the longest time. What can she be doing all this time? Then she walked in wearing a shimmering teddy. I had to assume mom brought it for her, for us.

"Do you always pack lingerie when you get arrested? I teased.

"She brought it!" Kim explained.

"Did you give her the kiss?" I probed. Kim blushed for the first time I can remember in a long time.

"I did, and more!" She admitted with a wicked smile. "I'm glad Kori still takes long naps! She wants me to give you something in return." Kim slipped under the cover and snuggled close to me.

"What am I getting?" I asked.

"This." Kim pulled me in for a deliciously long kiss. "Mom wants it back at your first opportunity."

"I think we can arrange that!" I replied. I pulled her close. "Now how about we see if I can think of something to repay you!"

"I was hoping you would say that!" Kim giggled. She moved to me my hands slid over the silky material, my mouth found her hard nubbin. "Too bad Kori is not nursing anymore! That would be kinky!"

Our lips found each other we kissed for several minutes. Kim stroked my cock, I played with her pussy. Deciding I could wait no longer. I started to undress her, Kim moaned as I slipped past her outer lips. Pushing up she wanted me deeper. Unlike last night I was in no hurry, tonight we would make love. Slow, sensual and completely boring. She seemed to read my mind as I refused to quicken the pace. She looked between us watching my cock disappear slowly inside her.

"You know this isn't going to last forever?" Kim whispered. "But I'm glad you're willing to give it a try!"

She was right. Moments later she started to squirm below me, desperately she tried to quicken the pace. I held steady, she moaned, begged and even threaten me but I kept steady. Then Kim stiffened arching her back, she tried to close her thighs but I was between them keeping them open. Her mouth opened she tried to scream but nothing came out. I pinned her to the bed her legs wrapped around me then spread wider open again. She repeated this my cock buried deep in her pussy I could feel her pussy spasm around me.

"Adam stop, it's too much! She gasped. Little did she know this was just the beginning. I looked down her nipples stiff and long, beads of sweat collected on her forehead. I started stroking just like before her legs opened wide to accept the steady strokes we started again. "Don't stop, Adam whatever you do don't stop!"

The next wave hit her much quicker, her arms tried to push me away. With my size her feeble attempt went unheeded.

"No Adam not again! Please...NO!" I knew she was sensitive but soon would be begging me to keep going. Her hands gripped my biceps, she tried to pull me down but I let her watch as her pussy pushed up begging me to go deeper. She wrapped her legs like before but this was little help as now I was letting her do the work. "Cum in me you bastard! Fuck me! Oh Adam please!"

I changed nothing, my steady pace was driving her insane! Her arms around my neck her legs behind my thighs She was doing reverse pushups as the second wave rushed through her. Kim was babbling her arms and legs losing the battle to keep herself up. By now her pussy was dripping with her cum and my precum. The sheets bellow her were damp with perspiration, her body turning to jelly. When her arms released around my neck I put pressure on her. I was deep inside her. Kim's legs splayed her pussy was spent. Still I changed nothing, I was close but soon she would be closer.

Shifting to my elbows I looked down her eyes followed mine she could see the slick shaft that now easily slipped in her puffy cunt.

"When?" Kim hissed, her pussy desperate for more.

"Soon I." I grinned

"How soon?" She looked weary.

"As soon as you come?" I explained

"Adam I can't!"

"You will!" I replied.

"Adam, I..."

"Will come for me my love, just for me, now cum when I do!" Something clicked for us both. I picked up the pace for the first time. Her pussy I am sure was red and swollen and a bit sore responded just the same.

"Come with me!" It was not so much as a command as a request. "Come and I will fill your pussy!"

Excited beyond words I could feel Kim grind her clit into me. Then just when I thought she could take no more I dipped my finger in her pussy juice and pressed it to her asshole. Kim thrust her clit hard against me. My finger slipped easily in to the first knuckle.

"Cum with me my love cum with me so I can fill you up!" Kim started bucking against me, I don't know if she wanted more finger in her ass or more cock in her pussy. She got both and a large load of fresh cum to show for it. My cock was almost raw but it was one of the best orgasms I have ever had!

Kim was still sleeping when I left for work. When I got home she was gone, only Justin was there waiting for me.

"Your mom just left a while ago, she said she would call later. You ok?" Justin seemed concerned.

"I will be fine." I replied still hurt just the same.

"She said you would understand. Something about being better this way?" Justin replied.

"Mom is right, I knew it was coming." I added.

"I was thinking of eating out, you want to join me?" Justin asked politely.

"Sure, just not sure I will be good company?" I teased.

Actually I was, Justin had waited a couple of days wanting to talk to me about Wade.

"Wade will be back tomorrow and with your permission I would like to ask him to move in?" Justin was tentative.

"That sounds great! Are you sure you're ready for that commitment?" I asked not realizing he was asking a question not making a statement.

"Adam he is the one, I can feel it!" Justin beamed. "So you are ok with him moving in? You know the agreement we had?" He reminded me.

"Well as long as he sticks the same agreement I don't see an issue!" I teased.

"Adam you are the best!" Justin was thrilled I would be so accommodating.

We talked throughout dinner on many subjects, one was how cute Kori was. On the way home Justin asked me if I was planning on having kids. The question was innocent enough, I am in my late twenties, good looking by most standards, reasonably successful, fair question. He looked over as he drove realizing he had hit a nerve.

"I would love kids!" I replied. "But I personally cannot father them." What could he say? I let him off the hook easily. "Look don't feel bad for asking, it's unfortunate but I have come to grips with it."

twofourthree
twofourthree
1,682 Followers
1...345678