A Complicated Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twofourthree
twofourthree
1,678 Followers

"You go get started we will be there in a second." I suggested. Mom left, Kim was barely able to stand, she was little help but we got her covered up. Back in her room Mom and I took opposite sides and had Kim's bed made in a jiffy. I picked her up from the floor and placed her back on the bed. I took the dirty sheets, the wash cloth, her soiled top and took them in the basement to the laundry room. I grabbed some ice water then headed back up. I could hear them talking well at least mom was. It was muted and kind, nothing harsh. Then I heard Kim quite clearly.

"Kiss me goodnight mom!" I stopped in my tracks, it was not what she said but how she said it that struck me.

"Honey it is late I need to get back before your father wakes up."

"Please mom just one kiss?" There it was again there was desperation in her voice.

"Honey please you promised!" I could hear the pain in mom's voice.

"But he is going to..."

"Shhhhhhh, baby you will wake your father." Mom was scared now.

Kim was getting too loud. I back tracked and loudly made my way back up the stairs. I turned and looked in the room just as mom kissed the back of Kim's hand.

"Good night dear, you will feel better in the morning." Mom looked at me I could see something was not right, she sensed it, turned and walked past me. "Please don't keep her up."

I looked in on Kim she looked at us and rolled over facing away. She was mad at us both, that I figured out but I don't know why. Mom closed the door as I turned off the light. She kissed my cheek. Without a word she went back in her room.

I slept the rest of the night, if you call waking up every thirty minutes sleeping, sitting on the floor just in case Kim needed me.

Mom saw me slumped against the wall when she passed in the morning. Opening my door it hit my leg waking me yet again.

"How do you sleep like that?" Mom asked confused.

"You don't that is the whole point!" I replied with a big yawn. She seemed confused, I looked across the hall then she understood.

"Adam! You get to bed you have a physical today! I will get your car and come get you at lunch. You can take me back to work on your way to the physical.

I was in no mood to argue, besides it made sense to me. I flopped in bed and did not wake until mom was shaking me.

"Get up lazy bones, you take a shower while I rustle up some lunch." Mom kissed my cheek and left. Refreshed I took that shower and dressed then met her in the kitchen. Lunch was uneventful. I was driving mom to work and I could see she was struggling with something.

"Adam, do you know if your sister went to work today?" It was a careful question.

"Mom until you woke me the house could have burned down and I would not have known." I explained.

"Yes, I understand." She seemed distracted.

"Is something wrong?" I knew there was, I was hoping she would tell me.

"Adam, I am worried about your sister. If you move out I am not sure how she will take it." Mom looked out the car window.

"Mom, I can't live with you and dad forever. I have been gone for four years except for school breaks. Surely, Kim can understand that she and I need to move on." I looked at mom, she was still staring out the window. "Kim is only nineteen, if she wants to stay longer I understand."

"Adam, promise me you will be careful, whatever happens I will understand, you hear me. I WILL understand. She is so fragile right now. She is confused and vulnerable. Please be gentle. Don't let her play her games, be firm, but be gentle!" Mom looked at me, tears were running down her cheeks.

"What is it, what aren't you telling me?" I knew there was something else.

"No, Adam I have said too much already. I may be all wrong, god I hope I am. But if I am not remember always I will know, and understand." She dried her eyes we rode in silence. I dropped her off at work and headed to my physical.

After the physical I met with Justin at a coffee house, He was the one with the ad for the apartment. He was guarded when we first met. We talked for some time before he explained all of the people he had talked to about the place. I think we hit it off quiet well, he must have too since he told me about the others. We agreed to meet again in a couple of days once I knew if I had a job for sure.

The next day I met Natalie at the appointed time. The results were back, I was as clean as I knew I was, we signed some papers. Then went to lunch. On the way back we stopped at the Ford dealer. I was given a monthly budget to lease a vehicle, anything over that I would pay for myself. I decided on a truck, the payments were just a few buck more than allowed and I would have room for four and a bed to transport samples. Besides I have always wanted a boat, and I need something I could tow it with.

Back at the office I was shown my cubicle and set up with the latest computer. I drove home in my old car, knowing the next day I would be driving home a new truck!

Dinner was happy, even Kim seemed on board now. I figured I would not say anything about the apartment for now. Mom seemed really tense when Kim left in the car. The whole night she fretted about that. Dad was long gone when I stood up and asked mom if it was ok if I went to bed early. I wanted to be ready for my first day. She kissed me on the cheek goodnight. I cleaned up and went straight to sleep.

There was a reoccurring dream that took over, a warm mouth on my penis the scent of female pussy. Suddenly I opened my eyes and there she was, Kim looking between her thighs at my stunned expression.

"Good morning lover!" Kim hissed. Let's make your first day memorable!" With that she lowered her pussy to my mouth and sucked the tip of my cock.

The thought of struggling passed quickly as I knew this was going to happen one way or the other. If she unlocked the door to get in she was determined to do this. I might as well enjoy this. So many thoughts went through my mind. If she was a lesbian, why was she doing this? Mom said to be gentle but firm, boy was I firm! Mom said she would understand, this was not the first time, she said nothing then, what did she understand? The cold air hit my cock as Kim released it with her mouth. She was getting ready to cum I could sense it. God was she wet. Her juices were easily twice what they were last time. Man was I good or was I good?

Kim stroked my cock I started to thrust my hips just a bit, she sensed I was close but I was waiting for her, why was she pulling away? Wait, oh fuck she is hurting my cock! Then as I watched in slow motion she spun around and aimed my aching cock as her hand twisted it with her body and guided it to her pussy.

"Fuck me Adam! Make me a woman!" What! What is she talking about?

"Kim! NOOOOOOOOOO!" I yelled but the words never came out.

"I love you Adam, I want you to be my first! Please fuck me!!" There was such desperation in her voice, all I could think of then was mom and what she said.

This is what she was warning me about. I had been careful I locked the door! Don't let her play her games, be firm, but be gentle, she said. Well this was no game not for me. This is real, maybe deep down I always knew, or at least want to think I knew. Na that's bullshit, I have no clue what brought this on. I am just some stupid guy that doesn't understand any of this. But there must be a reason I am in this position and I am going to see it through.

"Kim, I think this is a mistake, but if you want me to be..."

She did not even wait to hear the sappy line I thought up she let me loose with her hand and guided it in her sopping cunt. She hit her hymen and hesitated. I wanted to say something but she obviously had some clue what she needed to do. With gritted teeth she pushed down my cock ripping the thin membrane from its moors.

"Yes Adam!" She collapsed on me air no longer filling her lungs. Then when she regained the vital substance she whispered,

"Fuck me Adam, please fuck me, don't make me beg. I love you, I always have. If you never fuck me again, please do it this once." Our eyes met I could see she was sincere.

"Yes baby this once I will do it for you!" She buried her head in my chest as I thrust up a few times. My legs tangled in my boxers I rolled us over. I pulled off my tee shirt and slipped off my boxers. Kim spread her legs, I could see the slight bit of blood oozing from her slit.

"It's ok Adam, I am ok please don't stop." She lifted her arms to pull me in and that is exactly what I did. "Fill me up Adam cum in me I want to know what it feels like!"

Pure panic set in, Oh fuck she is a virgin and I have no protection. I was going to pull out when she guessed what I was thinking.

"Silly boy I have been on the pill for years. Enjoy it, I am all yours."

I would like to say I lasted like a porn star. Not so much, but after I filled her pussy the first time, I stayed hard enough to make it through the second time and yes she did climax then, twice.

I am not the most experienced but I have had a few sessions between the sheets. Kim was like no other, not because she was my sister, that was unique for sure. It's just that Kim seemed so willing, not only to fuck but to experiment, try things, she was vocal but not a screamer. She was so honest about what she liked and at the same time was tuned into what I liked and needed as the man. It was not unbelievable but it was special.

From the tightness of her pussy to the stiffness of her nipples. She is a great kisser, I have to admit she is the most passionate lover I have been with, ever.

This is when it happened. One Thursday morning in my bed in my parents house. The course that changed countless lives past, present and future changed the very moment I gave in to her. How can you comprehend it all, did I even want to? Kim was partly responsible, but I accept my contribution willingly.

Lying on top of me I could feel her heartbeat.

"Do you hate me?" Kim whispered. I shifted slightly so she could move up allowing me to look deep in her eyes. I kissed her forehead. She seemed disappointed. She moved to kiss my lips, I held her face from closing in.

"It's complicated..."

"I know Adam just tell me you are not mad at me!" She was scared, I remembered mom's advice. I pulled her into deep kiss her tongue met mine, they danced for some time. Kim moaned, I rolled us over and moving on top of her buried my renewed hard on deep inside her not so virgin canal once again. "I take that as a no?"

"Actually it was meant as a maybe!" I teased her. Kim smiled wrapped her arms around my chest and pulled me tight against her. I mashed her deep in the mattress as we fucked for the next twenty minutes. This time the orgasms Kim had wracked her body, the second one was so complete, I thought she fainted. I was going to pull out when she pulled me in tight using what little strength she had left.

"Finish me, fill me up!" She said in a raspy voice. I was so turned on I did just what she asked shuddering to the most intense orgasm I had ever experienced. I rolled to the side allowing myself to recover slightly. Propped on one elbow I looked at my sister obviously well satisfied. I studied her body, the piercings, the small tattoo's dotting her body. I could see her pussy lips were flush and red, not as red as her hair, well at least the hair on her head. I must have grinned when I thought about the two guys and their prophetic words.

"What? Are you laughing at me?" Kim seemed self-conscious for the first time. She pulled the sheet over herself. I lifted the sheet and moved it aside.

"No baby, I am laughing at me. You are so beautiful...I don't understand..."

"I know, you don't have to, just know I do." She looked at the clock on the night stand. "You better get ready for work."

I looked at the clock, she was right. Still there was plenty of time, mom should be done in the bathroom by...Fuck! Mom would have been in the kitchen right below my room. There is no way she would not have known what we were doing. I stood up looking for something to cover up with. Kim laughed.

"Adam I think I have seen everything there is to see!" She teased. Grabbing some sweats I looked out the door then slipped into the bathroom. I could smell the coffee brewing confirming mom had been up for some time.

When I came back in my room I was only somewhat surprised she was still in my bed. I dressed as she lay sleeping. I covered her up and kissed her cheek. Bracing myself for the inevitable trip to the kitchen I closed the door. Mom was sitting at the table drinking her coffee, I could see her red puffy eyes, now dry. She did not even look up. I prepared my meal and sat beside her like I do every day. We sat in silence for a long time. So many times I wanted to start the conversation but decide there was nothing I could say.

She drank the last of her coffee and stood up to put her mug in the sink. With my back to her she came up behind me and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Is she ok?" Mom whispered.

"For now." I replied accepting the future would bring its own drama.

Mom slipped around and kissed my cheek.

"I love you Adam!" The words filled my heart and cut deep at the same time. I can remember clearly the last time I heard those words from her.

Karen left the kitchen but instead of heading to the front door she started up the steps. Concerned I followed behind watching from the living room. Mom did not even hesitate she went right to my door opened it and looked in. She looked down at me then went in closing the door.

I grabbed my keys and left for work. The ride was not near as long as the time I had to get there.

I guess now is as good as any time to tell you when and how it all started.

Let me begin by explaining this all takes place over several years. I will condense it here for you. I always felt I had a very normal childhood. In all ways we were an average family. Working parents, low middle class. We never had luxuries but then we were never for want either. Dad is a hard working guy as you know. He love the outdoors and plants, you know, flowers and vegetables, that stuff. Go figure. He went to church every Saturday for mass until my grandmother died. Now he goes occasionally. Mom works herself, she didn't always, raising my sister and me until Kim was in middle school.

With mom working the extra money allowed us to take vacations. As you can imagine camping was the affordable option to travel. Tents of course, wood fires and plenty of sticky marshmallows. With dad's love of vegetation the trips always included some wonderful gardens. We even drove to Thomas Jefferson's home Monticello, just so dad could look over the gardens from 200 years ago. Mom and us kids loved the beaches and lakes, dad accommodated us knowing some unique plants grew near the water.

I had plenty of friends growing up, was a good student, played a few sports but not seriously. In all ways I felt just like the friends around me, normal. Kim was smarter than me but never applied herself. She was part of the 'in crowd' at school but found that boring as well. As siblings we were quite close, we did everything together on vacation, fish, canoe, play cards. She would make me go on the fastest roller coasters, I would make her put on her own worms. She always slept with her head in my lap in the car, I always remove the fish from the hook. We were best friends. In school I was her big brother protecting her from the older kids. She was the little sister that helped me with math.

When I was sixteen and becoming a young man it seemed I noticed women more than I had before. My mother was the first person that drew my attention, oh and my English teacher. By seventeen it seemed every move mom made had some special meaning to me. We were always close, but in my mind she was more attentive than I could ever remember. Then there was Becky Simpson, my first true love. By eighteen she was replaced with Heather Morgan, my second true love. My old English teacher and mom were never far from my mind however.

Kim was becoming her own young lady and at fifteen her young lithe body drew my attention as well. Summers at the lake with her and mom were definitely becoming more scenic.

Heather and I were going through a rough patch the winter of my senior year. She knew I was leaving for college and was becoming erratic with her attentions. One night she wanted to take the next step and fuck, the following night she did not want to see me. My frustrations were becoming a distraction in my life, at school and apparently at home. My mother sat me down one particularly frustrating night and finally got me to tell her the problem. I can still remember her pulling my face to her chest mashing it into her tits.

She noticed my erection embarrassing me even more. Her expression confused me yet again, instead of shock or disgust she had a weird smile. Only when she saw I noticed did she leave but still smiling. Each night I came home she would enter my room and we would talk about what did or did not take place. Each night Heather left me hanging mom would do something to console me. If Heather had been friendly mom seemed disappointed. It seems so clear now but back then I was so naive.

It was a month before graduation, Heather was being a particular bitch, she had me all wound up and then would not even give me a hand job let alone a blow job. I came home pissed, mom must have been prepared that night because when she came in my room she was wearing the thinnest top I ever saw her wear and no bra. Her tits swung as she turned after closing my door. In my present state of mind I was hard as a rock she sat down and patted my cock through my shorts.

"There, there Adam, we can take care of that easily enough!" After several pats and a few well placed rubs I was close, my eyes rolled back in my head. I came right there, she pulled my face to her all but naked tits. Standing she turned and opened the door. Turning back to me she looked at the large wet spot the tan shorts I had on. Looking at me she did not see Kim looking in the door. I tried to say something but mom cut me off.

"Adam its ok, I am happy to help!" She held her finger to her lips for me not to talk. By the time she turned Kim was long gone but not before she saw the wet spot too. I then figured Kim had been at the door listening.

Nothing happened for several days. Mom still visited but nothing really happened. Then the night came when Heather told me she did not want to see me anymore. She suggested I would not be faithful to her if I left. She gave back my friendship ring and sent me home.

Home was where I went. Where would you go if it was you? I was pissed and went right by Kim and mom, straight to my room. Mom knocked, I eventually let her in. We were on the bed her hand in my shorts her tit in my mouth. Mom leaned in and whispered in my ear.

"I love you Adam!" I looked up she kissed me on the lips firmly then led my mouth back to her exposed tit.

Suddenly the door opened!

"Dad I think something is wrong with Adam! Mom has been in there a long time!" I could hear Kim telling him.

That is really the beginning. For all I knew that night, it might have been the end, of me.

I will not go into minute by minute detail but will explain a few things.

The clearest thing I remember was my sister at the door with a satisfied smile. The next thing I was on the floor my jaw probably broken. There were slammed doors and screaming. To this day I am surprised the cops did not come. I cleared my head and headed to their door. Dad was calling her ugly names, mom was trying to explain how she was trying to help me. What he said next floored me

"Karen don't lie to me, you want this, you have been manipulating that boy!" He was not yelling but it was clear, her answer was not but his reply was.

twofourthree
twofourthree
1,678 Followers
123456...8