All Comments on 'A Concerned Mother Pt. 02'

by malid

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Olen kimpus

Ma tahaks oma ema ka keppida,aga ei tea mismoodi algust teha.Mul on jube himu emaga ühes voodis magada.Mina saan varsti 18.aastat vanaks,ja ema on 51.aastane.Palun andke nõu kuidas alustada.Tänan.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What the hell is this garbage?

Where is the incest? I don't want to read about some slut. Do me a favor and don't bother with a third chapter.

Bluebomber5Bluebomber5almost 7 years ago
Keep it up

I'm enjoying these stories quite a bit. I love how this mother is trying to make her son jealous enough to eventually fuck her himself. A wonderful twisted seduction story.

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
What the fuck

You want your son & fuck any hard dick. WHAT A FUCKING BITCH.

YOU ARE JUST A SLEEXY WHO'RE.

YOU could have had your son after Richard.

I gave you 3 stars by mistake.

Should have been 1

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
You are mean to your son . Teasing someone you say you love.

This category is INCEST/TABOO not TORMENT MY SON while I fuck Any SWINGING COCK in the county.

What kind of BITCH ARE YOU?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
what a slut

Your son has needs bitch and you just keep flauting it in his face.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Get the incest going

Time to speed it up. The build up is too long and tedious. Get that boy's cock in your nasty pussy.

chaospezchaospezalmost 7 years ago
Great story

Love the story keep up the good work! Next step is for her to let him know she knows he watches and have her encourage him!

live4thebjlive4thebjalmost 7 years ago
Oh not another one of these

Here we go again, another author thinking a little bit at a time is good and will keep us titillated. Good luck on that especially with 6 days between parts and still no payoff.

I hate when authors do this and it's not nearly as good or close to when you are about to put it in a girl and she stops you, this is more at the point where you begin stroking and are flaccid and stop there.

In short, YOU LOSE, GOOD DAY SIR! *

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
another 27 part story? they seem to becoming the norm

thanks for your efforts

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Vastus kimpus olevale.

Ole oma emale hea laps ja aita teda alati kui te kahekesi elate.Kuula ema sõna,vahest kaisuta teda,ja tee seda pidevalt,siis ema tunneb,et armastad teda.Emad just armastust vajavad ning hakkavad mõtlema ka seksile.See võib pikalt aega võtta,aga saa aru kohe järsku ei ole see mingi mõnu.Head peale hakkamist sulle.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A well-told story

Having read many stories across Literotica, I have come to appreciate the story as much as (or possibly more than) the images of sex. I enjoy the attention to detail and tone of these two chapters, as the story seems to evolve in a somewhat natural way. The inner thought process is important to the tone and character, and projection to the son and a mother's awareness of who he is provides an amazing complement to the spell that the writer casts. Thank you for providing excellent context as the story builds.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Loving it!!

This has the potential to be one of the hottest stories I've ever read.

You have a great voice. My favorite parts have to be the little things, like the mom hearing the door lock to her sons room, or how she makes a point of kissing and hugging him close before school every day... The slow seduction is tantalizingly brilliant.

Another awesome thing is how the inner dialogue is almost as hot as the action.

Seeing a mother throw away her morals out of pure lust for her son is very satisfying.

I really hope you ignore any negative comments cause you've got a real eye for something here. Stick to your original plan and do as much build up as you want, it'll just make the payoff even sexier. Thank you so much for writing this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5 STARS!!!

Mom wants son so bad. But she wants him to want her just as bad. I hope she keeps doing naughty things to drive him crazy. That way, when he gives in, it will be for good. He will never see her as a mother but as his woman. It is time for her boy to become a man! And then the incest bug will infect the sister! 5 STARSSSS

AlbalunaAlbalunaalmost 7 years ago
Impressive.

Even build up can be sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A little longer and you'd have a higher rating

No one likes feeling ripped off. The fact that you got in the 4s with a one page story is pretty incredible. Its like eating one lays potato chip, though. If you've got good writing you have to put enough out there to fill people's appetites. Watch your rating go way higher if part 3 is at least 2 pages.

And as much as I like sister/brother, mom/daughter, the mom/son plot seems really good. I'd hate to have too much attention pulled away by the sister... but that's just me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

As much as I totally agree with everybody else, the one thing that is obviously missing is CHAPTER THREE!!! When's it cumming??

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
cum dump

Son will now stay away from her diseased cum dump slut of a mother

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You Promised us more...

I Love the intro to this series, WHy did you stop?

You have so many gateways here, I want to see that mom seduce that son! Make it happen! peace

malidmalidabout 6 years agoAuthor
Concerned Mother Pt. 3

I am in the process of reviewing and editing the third part, guys. I haven't posted the last part, because the tone felt off. I know that might seem silly, given the nature of the work, but I was thinking about the readers. It should be ready in a couple of days. Sorry for the delay, and thanks for reading!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Waiting...

For the next parts you promised Looking forward to where this story goes

~@#$%~

RanDog025RanDog025almost 6 years ago
ANOTHER UNFINISHED STORY

BUT Am I SURPRISED? NOT AT ALL.

malidmalidover 5 years agoAuthor
The reason the story stopped

I saw a lot of negative feedback about the slow boiling narrative. I decided to write the rest of it and post it when its complete. However, after I finished it, it amounted to very little. So, it is more or less a trunk novel. I will release another chapter to finish it, which is already written, but I have a tricky ending to rework.

Steveagle157Steveagle157over 2 years ago

God!!!! WOW!!! I have read your incest and trans stories and each time.. well let's just say. there was some cleaning up to do.. you have hit my particular sexual bent with delightful precision.. thank you.. may your next adventures be filled with more lust, more suspense and much much more cleaning up for me to do.. :-)

ctalonctalonover 1 year ago

4 years with no finale. Very disappointing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous