A Concerted Effort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
orie
orie
4,259 Followers

We made friends with our neighbors. The pick-up people were a young couple from Rhode Island. They were regular Parrotheads and set out to meet up with friends.

They guys from the Jeep were college students from the Boston area. They came prepared with cases of beer and not much else. Soon, they had stripped off their shirts and Amanda and Holly were eyeing the tight bodies.

Buffett crowds are nothing if not friendly. Soon, the guys were enjoying our snacks and everyone was chilling.

After a couple of beers, the guys decided to go scoping and seeing what they could scrounge for food. They figured that people would be sharing dogs and burgers.

The girls said it was time to get in their outfits. The three of them piled into the van. I slid open the door on the pick-up side. They pulled off their tops and put on their coconut bras. Cassie pulled a sack from the wayback and handed out the grass skirts.

She also grabbed a beach blanket and handed it to me.

"Tyler, open the front door, please?" asked Cassie.

I did as she asked. She then had me stand toward the back of the van and hold up the blanket with my arms extended. This made for an improvised changing room.

With their tops in place, the girls exited the van and dropped their shorts. Holly and Amanda each wore tiny thongs. Their cheeks were on display with only a thin strip of fabric in between. The thongs were low cut in front. I could not detect any pubic hair on Amanda, while Holly's totally sheer panty showed she had some blonde bush behind it.

Cassie wore a small purple bikini panty. Most of her butt was covered, but still looked great. As she turned to face me, I drew in a breath. About an inch of dark pubic hair extended above the top of her panty. The purple fabric was pulled into her slit forming a sexy camletoe. I was happy the blanket covered my own little tent.

The girls pulled on their grass skirts. Cassie also had headpieces made from silk tropical flowers. With their outfits all in place, the three looked, well, they looked sexy. Hot. Nuclear. Pick your adjective, they were looking good.

Amanda and Holly shook their booties and you could clearly see their cheeks peek out from behind the strands of their skirts.

"Oh, man," I thought, "I hope they get through the day. The hounds will be out."

I put the blanket back in the van and locked it up.

"Let's cruise," said Cassie.

With beers in hand we set out.

Needless to say, we—well the ladies—gathered much attention. Holly opted to loosely tie her shells and her boobs were bouncing to their own rhythm.

I couldn't even begin to count the number of cell phone pictures that were taken,

Guys got a kick out of laying their hands on top of the coconuts. I at first told them to look but not touch, but the girls vetoed that. Since they couldn't really feel anything, the girls thought it was a hoot to have the guys' hands on their shells.

Since I was the only one with pockets, I was required to carry their cell phones and take shots of every encounter with each phone.

I was surprised that there were as many women as men who wanted to pose with "Coconut Girls" as they quickly become known. The girls even wanted to fondle the coconuts. Cassie, Amanda and Holly reciprocated by cupping the bikini tops of the young ladies. No one was offended and it was all in good fun. Well, good drunken fun, since most people we met must have started partying early and were going strong.

We approached a large gathering of guys and girls. They all started whooping and called us over.

We accepted beers from them and the girls agreed to pose.

First the five women from the group surrounded the girls.

The guys started taking pictures and one shouted, "Show us your tits."

My girls shook their heads, but the guys kept it up. Finally the other ladies pulled their bikini tops aside to expose five sets of boobs. I did my duty and took lots of pictures.

One guy kept yelling. "Coconut Girls, show us your tits."

Cassie shouted back, "Fuck you. Show us your dicks."

By now the other girls had pulled their tops closed. The guys were silenced for a second. Then the one guy said, "Hell yeah."

He walked up to stand between Cassie and Holly. Grinning from ear to ear, he shucked down his bathing suit bottoms. His dick sprung loose.

"Yo, Gary, you da man," screamed one of his friends. The girls in their group were squealing and laughing and taking lots of pictures. I imagined that YouTube was going to be hit hard later.

"Hey, come on you assholes, get over here."

His four friends trotted over. With a little hesitation, they all dropped their shorts and underwear.

I and their girlfriends were shooting picture after picture.

The girl to my right said, "I never thought Gary had such a big one."

Her friend next to her said, "Really, but I kinda like Tommy's. See how it curves to the right that's sexy."

The girl on my left said to both of them, "I like them all. I'd suck any one of them."

The girls laughed in agreement.

Cassie moved her hands in front of the groins of the guys on either side. Holly and Amanda did the same.

"Hey, don't get too personal," called out the girl who liked Gary's dick.

"You mean like this?" answered Cassie. She grabbed the boy's shaft and pulled it out.

He yelped and in a few seconds was erect.

Their girlfriends hooted even louder.

"Go, Gary."

"Nice boner, dude."

"Mr. Everyready."

Gary soon lost his embarrassment and waved his erection back and forth. The girls took a few last pictures, and so did I.

Someone from the next vehicle shouted out that security was coming. The guys quickly pulled up their pants. The tip of Gary's dick stuck out from the top. One of the girls slipped her hand over it and eased it back under the waistband. I imagined she would soon be reversing that action.

We worked our way down and back some more aisles of parked vehicles. We were offered and accepted some more beers, lots of guacamole, chips and other snacks. We came across some friends of Holly's. She said she was going to hang with them for a bit.

As we walked on, Amanda said, "I think it's pee time."

"I'm with you on that," said Cassie.

Cassie asked me to hit up some people for paper napkins and then we headed toward a line of port-a-potties. As we neared, we saw huge lines in front of every john.

"I can't wait for that," said Cassie. "Follow me."

She headed for the woods on the edge of the parking lot. I noticed a lot of people both going and coming and figured this was the alternative to the port-a-potties.

Cassie led us away from a well-worn path where most people were entering the woods. She walked about a hundred yards farther down the edge and turned onto a smaller path. There were some people here and there, but not as many as the other spot. I could see guys with their backs to us and girls squatting behind trees. Cassie went deeper into the woods. We approached a large oak and she motioned us around the trunk. We came upon a small path that led deeper into the woods.

Walking ahead of us, she called over her shoulder.

"A friend showed me this place a couple years ago. It's really private. Beats having to pee with a million people around."

We entered a small clearing. The sun cast dappled shadows around the green grass.

Cassie turned to face me and dropped her grass skirt. Holly did the same.

"Hold these for us," said Cassie. "We can never get all these strands out of the way and will pee on them for sure."

I gathered the two skirts. I looked at the patch of hair above Cassie's panty.

In a second I was staring at her bush. She pushed her underwear down and lifted them off.

"Hold these as well, please."

I held out my hand as I looked at Cassie, naked except for her coconut bra and sneakers. She was magnificent. Her tight stomach extended to her pubic area, with her prominent hip bones forming a valley leading to the three-inch wide strip of dark curls that ended above her sex lips. Those lips were pinkish and tight.

"Hold mine, too, Ty. Good thinking, Cass. I always either pee on them or get them soiled on the ground."

My gaze shifted to Amanda's clean-shaven pussy.

I had only seen smooth pussies in skin movies. The first thing I noticed was her prominent mons and the second was that the three sisters all shared similar pussies. Their outer lips were pink and closed, with no inner lips protruding. They looked beautiful.

Almost in unison, they squatted with their legs wide apart and their bottoms close to the earth. I watched in wonder as first Cassie and then Amanda let a pale yellow stream shoot out.

"God, I needed this," said Cassie.

"Me, too," echoed Amanda. "That last beer really pushed me over the edge."

Their pee puddled where it fell and each stream slowed to a trickle, then a few drops. They each pulled their lips apart as the last drops fell and I was rewarded with a vision of their deeper pinkness.

Cassie asked for the napkins and I gave a couple to her and Amanda. I had never seen a girl pee before and obviously had never seen one wipe herself. It was an amazing sight.

What was even more amazing was that I was not hard while watching two beautiful women expose their sexes. Maybe it was the burning pressure in my own bladder that kept the boy in check.

Cassie tossed the napkin and extended her hand to me. I grabbed it and helped her stand, then did the same for Amanda.

"Much better," said Amanda.

"Well, since we're here, you might as well go," offered Cassie.

Neither one of them made a move to retrieve their skirts and underwear from my hands.

"Uh, I can probably hold out a bit longer."

"Don't be a doufus, Ty," chided Cassie. "Did you see the lines? Go ahead, we promise to look."

She and Amanda laughed.

I really did need to pee, so I was not going to put up a fight. If they wanted to watch, that was their business. Honestly, I was excited about the idea.

"What the hell," I said. "Take your stuff and I'll do it."

"I kinda' want to let my puss air out a bit. You know it was all sweaty," said Cassie.

"Good idea, Sis."

"Well, I can't manage holding this stuff and pee."

"No problem, Ty," said Amanda as she knelt before me.

Before I could even react, her hand was on my zipper and pulled it down. She reached inside and extracted my dick.

"Oh, my," exclaimed Cassie. "That's a big boy."

My dick is not huge and I said as much.

"Maybe not super long, but it is so nice and thick," commented Cassie.

"I want the full Monty," said Amanda.

"You've got it," I said.

"Nope," she retorted and undid my belt and opened the button. She pushed my dick back inside and pulled my shorts and boxers down in one motion.

As she tapped my foot, I lifted a leg and she pulled my clothes off and then repeated the gesture on the other leg. I stood naked from the waist down, in the middle of a clearing, holding two pairs of panties and two grass skirts, while two beautiful women with nothing on below their waists looked on.

"Well, it's definitely darker than the rest of his skin. Ooh, I like his balls, too," said Amanda.

"And, I think it looks good with some shrubbery around it."

Amanda nodded and ran her fingers lightly through my dark brown patch.

"To think Bella gave this sausage up for Guy the Pencil," said Amanda as she encircled my dick with her fingers. "God, I can hardly get my hand around it and it's not even totally hard."

Although Guy and I had been friends since high school, I had never seen him nude.

"Huh?"

"Well, let's just say that Guy is what we would call seriously under-endowed," said Cassie.

"Yeah, and he like shaves it smooth. I guess some guys think it makes their dick look bigger, but on Guy it just looks pathetic. Even when it's hard, it's less than impressive. I bet this one is awesome when it's up and ready."

"Well, Bella always said Ty was a great lay."

"Wait, you guys talked about Bella me in bed?"

"Ty, what do you think we talk about when it's just us?" said Cassie. "We trade all sorts of stories. Now, I see why she had that wistful look when she talked about your lovemaking. You must have filled her up nicely."

I didn't know what to say, so I just asked one of them to take their clothes so I could pee and not get it on my shoes.

"No need for that, Ty," said Amanda. "Right, Sis?"

Cassie nodded and stepped next to me. She reached out and took my shaft. At this point I was slightly tumescent. When her hand joined her sister's, I became immediately erect.

"Now, that's what I'm talking about," said Amanda.

Cassie lightly stroked me and tried unsuccessfully to get her fingers around the thick part of my shaft. I didn't know what to do, but my bladder called the shots.

I relaxed my inner muscles and a stream erupted from my dick. Both women shrieked and then laughed. My pee arched high and landed several feet away. Cassie directed it left and right. The relief in my bladder was blessed. Finally, the stream tapered off.

Amanda was still kneeling and looked at the hard organ in their hands.

She moved her head forward and captured my tip in her mouth. She licked my head as Cassie squeezed.

Amanda pulled away. "I tasted his pee."

"Won't hurt you," said Cassie. "Really, pee is a lot cleaner than people think. You know some people drink their own as part of an extreme health practice. Then, you have people like trapped miners who survive because they save their pee to drink it. And, of course, you have some people who like Golden Showers and like to drink their partner's pee. So, a couple drops won't hurt you."

Amanda kissed my tip and pushed her tongue into the little slit.

"Actually, I kinda liked it. But, there is something I like even more."

She took half of my shaft in her mouth and started sucking. Moving her head up and down, while her free hand fondled my balls and Cassie stroked me.

My mind was swimming. I thought I should push her away, but my other brain was in ecstasy inside her warm and wet mouth.

Amanda moved in and deep-throated me. I knew I could not last long at this pace.

I looked at Cassie. She had removed her hand from my dick and had her hand was in her pussy, pistoning in and out.

"Amanda," I croaked, "I'm getting close."

She sucked harder and squeezed my balls.

"Aaah," I cried as I erupted in her mouth. She took the first shot.

Cassie called out, "Let me see him cum."

Amanda pulled away and pumped me as I shot two more ropes onto the ground. She slipped her mouth back on and took the rest of my orgasm.

I looked back at Cassie. She shivered violently and I wondered if she made herself cum.

She extracted her fingers from her pussy. She extended one to me and slipped it inside my mouth. I had another minor explosion into Amanda's mouth as I savored the sweet liquid coating Cassie's finger. She pulled it out and cleaned her other finger in her own mouth.

Amanda looked at her sister.

"Bitch, did you cum?"

Cassie smiled sweetly.

"God, I am soaking wet," admitted Amanda.

Amanda slipped a finger between her legs and showed us her wetness.

"Let him taste it, Mandy."

Amanda stood and offered me her finger. I sucked it clean. The taste was tangier than Cassie's. Actually, it was closer in taste to Bella. In all three cases, I thought they were delectable and something I could easily feast on.

"I'm going to get myself off," said Amanda.

She started to move her hand back to her crotch when we heard voices approaching.

We scrambled back into our clothes, with the girls just putting on their skirts and not bothering with their undies, just as three young girls, looking no older than high school, entered the clearing.

"Oops, sorry, we didn't know anyone was here," said a tall redhead.

"No problem, we're leaving," replied Cassie.

"Nice spot to pee," said the short blond.

"Oh, yeah," agreed Amanda.

We started back down the path. I couldn't help myself and glanced over my shoulder. I saw three pretty, young and pale butts squatting.

Exiting the woods, we made our way back to the parking lot.

I felt the need to talk about what just happened.

"Guys, what went on back there..."

"Chill, Tyler," said Cassie.

"Yeah, no problem, T," said Amanda.

"But, we sorta had sex," I said.

"No, you got a blow job. And, a pretty quick one, might I add. It's not like that's the first BJ I ever gave. But, I really like your cock. Sweet."

"Its taste?" asked Cassie.

Laughing, Amanda added, "Actually, yeah. His stuff is sorta sweet. But, it was also nice."

"Do you always cum that fast?" asked Amanda.

"Not usually," I said. "I think it was just so unexpected and the fact that you're my sister-in-law, or ex-sister-in-law."

"Plus, you were watching Cassie get off. She's a hottie."

"Well..."

"Shit, Tyler, everyone knows you have lust in your heart for Cassie. It's only natural, she's beautiful."

I had nothing to say that would have not sounded ridiculous, so I said nothing.

"So, be cool," said Amanda. "It's most likely a one-time thing. Let's just say we all enjoyed ourselves."

"One-time?" cooed Cassie.

"Well, let's not rule anything out," said Amanda with a wicked grin as she grabbed my dick through my pants.

We made our way back to the van and found Holly and a couple friends waiting. They had started the grill and soon the shrimp were popping and we were drooling with hunger.

We spent the rest of the afternoon eating, drinking and walking around. I was treated to my fair share of tits as the girls in the crowd got more wasted and more daring.

Finally, the girls changed back into regular clothes and after packing the van, we headed into the concert. We snagged a great spot and spread out our blanket. I had sobered up quite a bit and knew that by the end of the night I would be in fine shape to drive.

The girls still seemed to be fairly high, but they were having fun. Like the rest of the crowd we were on our feet from Jimmy's first song. When he began his cover of "Brown Eyed Girl", both Amanda and Cassie started dancing with me. They were just letting loose and having a ball. I enjoyed seeing the look of pure pleasure as they sang along. At the end, Amanda gave me a big hug, pushing her chest into mine.

Cassie next stepped up, hugged me and kissed me hard on the lips. At first I was shocked, but then found myself responding. Her lips were hot and her body ground against mine. She slipped her tongue past her lips and I let her have entrance. I grew hard and enjoyed the feel of her breasts pushing against my chest, her nipples hard bullets.

Finally, she broke off and smiled.

"That was nice, Ty," she said. "Thanks."

She let her hand brush against my erection trapped inside my shorts.

"Glad you liked it," she whispered into my ear. "I can be your brown-eyed girl." She rubbed me and cupped my balls.

The performance ended with a great rendition of "Lovely Cruise" and the entire audience was swaying in rhythm. I was between Holly and Amanda and they each cupped my butt as we moved with the music. I returned the gesture and enjoyed the feel of two firm rears.

We trudged along with everyone else and slowly made our way to the van. After about forty-five minutes we were able to exit the parking area and headed to the highway.

I knew the motel in Providence where Cassie had made reservations and told the girls they could relax. Soon, all three were napping.

We arrived close to eleven. Cassie and Amanda woke and went in to register. In a few minutes they came back to the van and directed me to pull around back. Amanda and Holly were on the first floor and we dropped them by their door.

Cassie said we were at the far end on the second floor.

"Are our rooms close to each other?" I asked.

orie
orie
4,259 Followers