A Concerted Effort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
orie
orie
4,260 Followers

Cassie ran her hand over my chest and played with my nipple.

"Aisha got cold feet. When she called, she told me she had to take her son on a field trip. We both knew the real reason. I accepted it. In a way, I was relieved. I'm not sure I want to have sex with a woman. I'm not like a lot of younger girls who just seem to be able to go with a man or a woman."

I caught something in her tone. "Like Amanda and Holly?"

"I think so. Yeah, I'm pretty sure."

"Well, at least the concert was fun," I said trying to lighten the mood.

"Yeah, it was. So, was the tailgating. And, I got to see your nice dick." She reached behind her and touched my tip.

"True. And, I got to see you naked."

"Hey, you also got to maul my tiny, little titty."

"Cassie, your tits turn me on. Make that turn me on big time. You have to know that your body is beyond sexy."

"Thanks, Ty. But, do you think I'm sexy enough to go down on me?"

I know we've all heard the term, "I can't believe my ears". But, I really was not sure I just heard correctly.

"Uh, well..."

"Shit, Tyler, I'm not asking you to jump out of a freakin' plane. I just want you to eat my pussy."

By my own admission I am a dork. At this point I should just be making a beeline to the hidden treasure between Cassie's legs. But no, I had to ask a question.

"Cassie, before you said you were still fucked-up. Why do you want to have sex with me?"

Cassie laughed and catching her breath finally said, "God, here I am lying naked, begging you to go down on me and you're still trying to be considerate. That's why I want you, Tyler."

"I don't get it."

Still laughing, Cassie said, "Keep asking those questions and you may not get it."

I shook my head still not understanding.

"I told you my sex life with Geoffrey was just about dead. Well, part of the problem was my post-partum depression. I think I'm over that. The other part was I really was not that interested in screwing Geoffrey. I'm not sure I even like him that much now. So, last weekend I had a lot of fun with you. We laughed, had a lot of fun just hanging out and I remembered how much I like you. So, if I'm going to get back on the sex wagon, I thought why not do it with someone I like. And, let me add, someone who has always attracted me. Even when you were married to Bella, I had a bit of a crush on you. So, there we have it. The question remains, will you do this old lady a favor and travel south. I think you liked the little taste I gave you earlier."

"It was awesome," I admitted.

"So, why settle for a taste when you can have the whole buffet?"

Cassie was grinning from ear-to-ear.

"Can't come up with any reason."

"That's my boy."

Cassie sat up and we hugged, then kissed. I let my hands roam her naked body, feeling both breasts and her butt. I slowly moved one hand between her legs. I found a hot and moist welcome.

I led her onto her back. I kissed my way down her body, spending a delightful amount of time on each breast. She responded by grinding her crotch against my stomach.

I spent some time on her navel and then felt Cassie pushing against my shoulders, urging me lower.

I was staring at her pussy, open and wet. I moved my tongue to her slit and slowly licked from bottom to top.

"Oh, Jesus, that feels s-o-o-o good."

I licked, nibbled, kissed, pulled and bit every inch of her pussy. She was running with sweet liquid. I slipped two fingers inside and pumped while I ate her.

Cassie became more vocal and made breathy grunts to indicate her pleasure. I licked down to her anus and rimmed it a couple times.

"Oh, fuck, yes."

I did it a few more times then returned to insert my tongue deep inside her pussy. I felt her vagina contract around my fingers and more cum seeped out as Cassie came.

I did not want to let her off with just one orgasm. I licked back to her clit and attacked it. With tongue, lips and, eventually, teeth, I tortured her hard bud until she screamed and bucked under my mouth. Her legs clamped my head and she pulled my hair to get me off her.

I gave her a couple last licks and made my way back up.

She pulled my face to hers and we kissed. She licked her own moisture from my face and thrust her tongue deep in my mouth.

"Fuck me, Tyler. Fuck me, now."

"But the rules. I don't have a condom."

"Fuck the fucking rules. Just fuck me."

I really don't totally understand women. But I figure that it's probably not a smart thing to argue with them when they are screaming to fuck them.

I placed my tip at her opening. She reached down and spread her lips wide and guided me inside.

I moved slowly, allowing her hot sheath to accommodate to my girth.

She grunted a few times and then I was all the way in. My balls rested on her ass. I lifted her legs and put them on my shoulders.

"Oh, you fill me up so much, Tyler. It's so big inside me. Let me just enjoy it for a second."

I remained still as her vaginal muscles contracted along my shaft. Slowly, I extracted my rod until just my tip remained inside her.

"Now," she said exhaling deeply.

I pushed back in. Her body adjusted to mine and after a minute of slow pumping, we were gliding. I picked up the pace and then moved to pounding. Cassie pushed her hips off the bed to receive my thrusts and take me as deeply as possible.

I moved faster and faster until the familiar tingling in my balls signaled the end was near.

"I'm about to come," I said. "Are you ok?"

"Ok? I came three times already."

"Should I pull out?"

"No, fuck me all the way."

Needing no more encouragement, I gave Cassie three hard thrusts and felt her climax. I let loose and shot inside. My mind went dark and I felt as if all my insides were shooting through my dick.

Cassie was panting heavily and grunting. I was now easing her legs down and lowering my body. I rolled on to my side, keeping Cassie close to me. My dick was slowly softening, but still buried in her.

"Can you leave it in a little longer?" she asked.

I kissed her and pulled her ass tight to make her crotch mash against mine.

She kissed back and pulled my ass. We remained joined for several minutes.

My dick was totally soft and was slipping out. I pulled back and we both heard the pop. Cassie cupped her pussy and went to the bathroom. I saw her wipe herself with toilet paper and then rinse with a wet washcloth. She came back with a clean, damp cloth and cleaned my penis.

When she finished, she bent and took the soft flesh into her mouth. She ran her tongue up and down. Releasing it she then kissed each nut, cradling my balls in her hand.

Cassie crawled into my arms. I pulled the sheet over us.

"Thank you, Ty. That was more than I dreamed."

"Dreamed? You mean you thought of this before tonight?"

"For a long time," she said speaking into my chest. "Bella said you were a great lover and super at oral. I can now say she was not exaggerating. Now, let's sleep."

Although my mind was racing, I was also exhausted. In seconds we both were sleeping.

I awoke early the next morning, wondering if the night before had really happened or was just a dream. I turned and looked at Cassie sleeping on her stomach. I pulled the sheet down and admired her body. I bent and kissed each perfect cheek.

"Mmm, nice," she mumbled.

I covered her and went to the bathroom. Now, there are certain bodily functions that are not meant to be shared, so I closed the door and did my business. I took a long hot shower. I allowed my mind to replay the night before. Those images along with my right hand produced a predictable reaction.

I toweled dry and with my erection in full bloom opened the bathroom door to step into the bedroom.

My thoughts of having an exotic breakfast in bed were shattered when I saw Cassie, Amanda and Holly seated on the bed drinking Dunkin' Donuts coffee and eating donut holes.

They turned as one to look at me.

"And, you had that all to yourself last night, bitch," said Amanda. "God, I hate when sisters don't share."

Holly just stared at my erection.

"I told you it was darker," said Amanda.

"But you didn't say it was as thick as a freakin' Coke can," the blonde responded.

They all laughed.

"I'm not sure about the size comparison, Holly," said Cassie, "but I can say it's very, very, very filling."

The girls exchanged high fives.

"Coffee?" offered Amanda.

I took a cup and sipped the hot drink, letting the caffeine flow into my system.

At this point I didn't bother to cover up. I sat on the bed with the ladies and munched on the donut treats.

We chatted about the fun we had the day before. My erection eventually subsided, even though both Amanda and Holly enjoyed feeling it.

Amanda and Holly said they were going to go to their room to get ready. We agreed to meet at the van in an hour.

"You're a stud, Ty," said Amanda as she let her hand cup my dick and balls.

"Just what every girl wants," said Holly as she moved in. Taking my dick in her hand, she kissed me and said, "A nice guy with a thick dick."

"Can't argue with that," said Cassie as she stretched on the bed.

The two girls left. Cassie ran her hands all over her body and said to me, "Wanna' show me how much of a stud you are?"

My erection quickly returned and we spent most of our hour making each other very happy.

This time we did shower together and, with wet hair rushed, down to meet up with the girls at the van.

We decided to spend some time in Providence and had lunch at a great Italian restaurant.

The girls slept for a good part of the ride home. They woke as we neared Bella's house. They all helped unload the van.

Cassie had to get home to the twins and then to the hospital for her night shift while Amanda and Holly said they were going to veg out watching TV at Bella's house.

I hugged the girls good-bye and walked Cassie out to her car.

"So, where do we go from here?" I asked.

"You go home and I do, too."

"You know what I mean."

"Of course I do," she said. "But, let's give it a little time, Ty. I would rate last night and this morning as beyond all expectations. I could get used to sex like that. There are rules, remember? One of them is no emotional attachments. I already like you. No, make that I love you—as a really great person. I don't know if I could continue to sleep with you and not fall in love with you."

"But..."

"I'm not saying it will never happen again, Ty. I am saying I need to give it some thought and some distance. Ok?"

All I could do was agree.

We kissed and held each other tight. I wondered if I would ever make love to her again. If not, I thought, our time together would remain as a sensual highlight to my life.

I arrived home and pulled a cold beer from the fridge. I was sitting at my kitchen counter when my phone chimed. I saw I had a text.

I didn't recognize the sender and clicked it open. It just said, "Call Us, Maybe." There was an attachment. I opened it to find a selfie of Amanda and Holly standing naked in front of a full length mirror. They had written their cell phone numbers on their tummies in lipstick. I had to read the numbers backwards, but made them out.

"Sisters," I thought as I finished my beer. "Nothing like sisters."

A big thank you to YDB95 for editing this story.

orie
orie
4,260 Followers