All Comments on 'A Conquest of Fire Ch. 01'

by Lytheros

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
LytherosLytherosalmost 8 years agoAuthor

Every POV switch should have been accompanied by a line break, which somehow didn't make it through the submission process; apologies for the confusion.

The next chapter should be ready soon and published by the end of the week. Thanks for reading!

-Lytheros

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A great read.

Beautifully written, totally captivating. I can't wait to read more, hope Selena falls pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Heheh. You're gonna kick bone fide arse aren't yah? I would love to see this side of the non-con section through a male brain's perspective. Mostly I'm under the impression men just can't hack non-con with a 'heart-beat', cause they leave skid-marks while skirting it, going for 'obsessed' rather than 'infatuated', while there are females doing serious damage in both. But you seem to more than know what you're doing, cause this first chapter was bloody brilliant. I'm gonna be rude and say - hurry up and write another.

Evebroughtanaxthistime

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Another magic cock story. Breath taking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story!

Please keep it going!

minxxxkittenminxxxkittenalmost 8 years ago
WOW!!!

That was fuckin amazing!!! I'm so glad you took the approach of not drawing out details and going in full force! Even though you went right to the juicy part, you have enough details and character development to truly made everything worked! A rare talent I must say. Wow I can't wait for another chapter. Although I would like more resistance on her part, the 'Cat and Mouse' thing will be amusing to see between the main characters! Wonderful chapter, CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!

beca8185beca8185almost 8 years ago

Really great story please keep going asap. I really hope she gets pregnant soon and they fall for each other

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Banal

Banal

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Boring

I'm sorry but who finds this captivating? She goes from hating her enemy to enjoying him raping her in one chapter?? It's so rushed. No slow burn plus a weak female lead is a bad combination.

brandnewpetbrandnewpetalmost 8 years ago
Hybrid

I like the slow burns. I also like the quick and dirties.

This has the beginnings of the type of character building one expects in the slow burns, AND it has the immediate satisfaction of a good, thorough fuck.

I love it. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
For some reason

I imagine Nyssa from Arrow in the role. Or maybe even Lady Sif from the Thor movies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Best read in a while

Loving the story so far and your writing is great! Please continue *_*

SilenceDancesSilenceDancesalmost 8 years ago
Interested in seeing where this goes

I would love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Meh

Another magic dick story where everything is given away in chapter 1. zero plot. Why multi chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

AMAZING!!! I cant wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Please continue

Please, pretty please! Please continue this story. I would so love to read more.

OliviaMOliviaMalmost 8 years ago
Excellent job!

Really enjoyed this. Keep going!

brandnewpetbrandnewpetover 6 years ago
Still waiting

I can't speak for anyone else, but I'm certainly ready for the next chapter.

This is a favorite that I just keep coming to. Incredibly ridiculous and terrible pun intended.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Would love to read more!

Excellent start, would love another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More please!

This was so great! Please add another installment!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLytheros@Lytheros
I write nuanced, character-driven erotica that explores where our deepest desires come from and the lengths we'll go to just to satisfy them.