A Conquest of Fire Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lytheros
Lytheros
85 Followers

The white-hot pleasure threatened to overwhelm her as she screamed.

********

She tasted exquisite, Westin thought as he drew his tongue against her opening, breathing in her scent. She smelled faintly of soap and the salty-sweet taste of her cunt was nothing short of an aphrodisiac, his cock harder than it had ever been in his life.

Her scream made him smirk.

This was his chance.

He stopped entirely, moving to kneel upright.

********

Why, her mind screamed. I was almost- almost-

Then he spoke, his voice husky with lust.

"I'll give you a choice, Selena. I don't enjoy raping women, and if you're not willing, there are plenty of women at my camp who are. If you refuse me, I will not violate you any further. All you have to do is say," he paused before whispering in her ear.

"No."

She opened her mouth, but speech would not come.

Her body was on fire, and he was the only thing in the entire world at that moment that could douse her.

And though it shattered something deep and proud within her, she could not say the word.

"So, Selena, what will it be- all of me, or none?" the king finished, nibbling the lobe of her ear.

She covered her face and turned her head away.

"G-give it to me," she finally replied, hating herself.

"Give you what?" the king replied, feigning ignorance, though the lust and anticipation in his eyes betrayed him.

"Give me your- your-"

"Say it," he demanded, pressing his lips to her cheek.

"Your cock," she finished quietly with a silent sob.

A look of surprise and triumph rocked the young warrior's face as he pressed his lips to hers, and this time she did not- could not- resist, and kissed back hungrily.

Then he positioned himself above her, his left hand roving lovingly over her side as his right guided his erection to her entrance, and entered.

Pain quickly joined the pleasure as he slowly pressed forward; though she had broken her maidenhood riding long ago, she had never taken a cock, let alone such a sizable one, and the intrusion stretched her cunt in unfamiliar ways.

Finally he was seated to the hilt inside her, and as she sobbed in agony as he murmured a reassuring shh, massaging her breasts with his skilled hands and invading her mouth with his tongue, laced with her own taste, distracting her.

And soon enough, the pain was gone, and he began to move in earnest, sending her hurtling toward that peak again.

"Do you know what you do to me, Selena?" the king groaned as a particularly fierce thrust caused her to convulse around him.

Selena's mind was a mess now, her reply an incoherent string of syllables and guttural noises.

He twisted a nipple and covered her gasp with his mouth once more, his thrusts now urgent and feverish.

"Every time I fucked a girl in the last two years I pictured you in her place. Selena Blackburne, the most beautiful, brilliant, frustrating woman I have ever laid eyes on, a worthy enemy on the field and the only woman on this continent that I could not have," he whispered, grunting as his cock began to smoothly piston in and out of her. "I imagined you riding me, your body tightening around me just like this. I claim you, Selena, as a man claims a woman."

His words did her in.

She screamed as the white-hot wave crashed over the peak, her entire body releasing years of pent tension as he groaned and shuddered above her, filling her cunt with his devastatingly hot seed.

********

The euphoria Westin felt in the afterglow was unlike any he had ever felt before. He smiled, wiping a narrow tearstain off the beautiful face of the woman he had conquered and watching with a tinge of regret as the turmoil washed over her expressive face, relief and shame and resentment battling for dominance.

His eyes roamed downward, appreciating the different shades of her skin in the late afternoon sunlight illuminating the room as he appraised the evidence of their passionate coupling- tousled hair, breasts tinged with pink, and felt himself harden again.

Then he came across her womanhood, the curls of black stained with her juices and his seed, glistening in the light, and the primal male inside him snapped.

And now that she was no longer a virgin, the restraint from earlier disappeared.

He would have her again, and this time he would not be nearly as gentle.

********

Selena could not bear to look at him, so she watched the sunset instead, trying to take her mind off what had transpired.

She had the chance to deny him, and she did not take it.

And even if he had forced his way into her, she would at least have her pride.

But she had chosen to yield to her conqueror, her torturous, beautiful nightmare.

And worst of all, she had enjoyed it, her body singing to his every touch.

"I promised you, didn't I? That I would show you a new world of pleasure," he breathed, drawing her back to his chest.

She stilled, unwilling to tell the truth but not trusting herself to sell the lie.

She felt his left hand steadily sliding underneath her arm, taking her sensitive nipple and tweaking lightly, and she gasped.

How could she be so wanton? Her mind was weary, but her flesh eager.

Suddenly, his strong arms wrapped around her waist and lifted, turning her onto her stomach before his full body moved to cover hers.

And once again, she could not find it in herself to say the word.

********

The bedsheets shifted as he pressed his erection into the crevice of her buttocks, grabbing a breast in each hand and kneading roughly.

He was rewarded with a shriek that echoed off the walls of the spacious bedroom.

That's right, Westin realized with a jolt. This was Selena's manor and her own bedroom, not some encampment or temporary quarters. He had invaded the most personal space in her life, likely the same room she had slept in since she was a child.

The thought was possibly the most arousing one of the day.

He quickly guided his aching cock to the slick entrance of her body, giving her but a precious few seconds to steel herself before he surged forward with a growl of appreciation.

She moaned, the walls of her cunt instantly coming alive and gripping him, desperately trying to milk him for all his worth, and he nearly came on the spot, but years of experience cut the edge and allowed him to ride the wave of pleasure as he sped up, now furiously plundering her cunt with every stroke.

His right hand was still eagerly giving attention to her bosom, alternating between kneading a breast and twisting her rosy buds, but his left moved to her head, grabbing a handful of her satin black hair and pulling roughly as he simultaneously bit her shoulder just hard enough to draw blood and made a furious thrust that left his hips and stomach pressed into her entire backside.

The scream of completion that met him was even more powerful than the one before, enough that he was sure that the entire castle could hear them, and the extraordinary wetness and tightness around his cock as her orgasm rocked both of them and drew his own, his vision going blindingly white as tendrils of pleasure blossomed from his cock to every last inch of his body, his seed spilling forth into her waiting womb.

She was silent but for a breathy pant as he pulled out, her eyelids drooping with the exhaustion and bliss that had overwhelmed recently virginal body, and he covered her lovely form with the sheets as she fell asleep.

Lytheros
Lytheros
85 Followers
12