All Comments on 'A Controlled Life Ch. 01'

by slave4teamviewer

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
slave4teamviewerslave4teamviewerabout 11 years agoAuthor
My story here

Just a quick FYI to anyone who reads this....this story is currently up to 14 chapters with more being worked on as time permits. And althought I have had the first 5 chapters posted here in the past....due to the fact that the story deals with real items, programs and websites....the rest of the story has run afoul of the sites restrictions on URL/web addresses, and advertising bans. I apologize to everyone in advance; but I will not be able to post following chapters here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Fantasy, shmantasy. This is sad and frightening and all too real in our crazy little world of desperate people and out of control technology. I see this a nonconsent not BDSM. Not sane, not what consent was given for and probably moving to not even safe. The thought of 14 chapters overwhelms me. I'm 1 and done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Agreed

Agree with the last comment - this isn't BDSM, it's extortion. Thankfully the rest isn't going to be posted and with any luck this will get removed as well like it did last time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Seriously???...the story has blackmail as a tag...so I'm not sure why the last two commenters are shocked that it has 'extortion'. I've seen this story posted on other sites and while blackmail is a part of it, it moves into more non-consentual and then reluctant acceptance later on.

I will agree that bdsm might be the wrong category for this story and it might better fit in the non-consent category, although later chapters might fit in here. But since the author says he isn't posting the rest here I guess it renders that point moot.

But to hope a story gets pulled because you don't like it? I've read plenty of stories here and elsewhere that I didn't like. If you don't like it don't read it, and say that you didn't like it. If all stories got pulled because someone didn't like it...this site and others would be pretty empty. Criticism is one thing, trying or asking for their removal is another.

Speaking of criticism...the story is okay...I'd give it a 3.5 maybe. It isn't the best I've seen, but it certainly isn't the worst either.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Can't believe the negative comments on this site !

Why do people click on stories like this and then complain about the content? It's fucking obvious what they are about. It's the cyber equivalent of deliberately buying a pair of shoes that don't fit, wearing them and then complaining about them - to a bunch of strangers!! Fucking hilarious really.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
so...

Where can we access the other chapters? Oh, and the sheer amount of reposts of this single chapter are getting a little ridiculous. I want to 'understand' but after awhile it seems like just another way to hype the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
disregard last post

Author already cleared that up in bio page

preetizintababe1preetizintababe1almost 11 years ago
super story....

loved each part of this story... uuummmmmm lovly.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Omg omg omg omg that's marvellous you should continue I love every part of it

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Risky .....

Never leave someone with nothing to lose ; they will take irrevocable action .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very nice story

Definitely like to read more on how he's used and maybe she can have a few friends come by and really get to use him as a slave including out side use and toilet used and cum dump and bondage!

JessicabhislavegirlJessicabhislavegirlalmost 3 years ago

Gets me all excited.

I have got anydesk installed on my phone.

My anydesk ID slaveslut@ad

And password is slaveslut

Any expert reading the story control my phone.

dieter40sndieter40snover 2 years ago

eine sehr geile Geschichte..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous