A Controlled Life Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can see you've done this a few times before." Princess Dee said. Tom felt the embarrassment well up inside him; he wasn't a transvestite and had only worn these when commanded to on web-cam. He wasn't as practiced at this as Princess Dee thought he was.

"Now, turn around and sit down right there on your floor slave" Princess Dee instructed. Tom turned around to obey her and when he did Princess Dee was stunned at the striking contrasts between his very white skin, the hot pink bra and panties, and his darker and heavily made up face. She thought he would fit in perfectly in a scene from the movie Moulin Rouge.

Tom gently sat down due to the butt-plug and with his legs out in front of him; the bulge in his panties was very noticeable on the webcam. Princess Dee then told him to start playing with his breast through the bra. Tom grabbed both cups and began squeezing his man-boobs just like if they were the real thing. Princess Dee was loving every moment. She knew she was helping Tom dig a hole for himself that he would never, ever be able to get out of. She watched as Tom alternated between grabbing the cups to caress them and twirling his fingers over his nipples.

"Wonderful slave...it is nice to see that you are so obedient" Princess Dee said, "now grab your dildo there and suck on it for me."

Tom reached behind him and grabbed the dildo off the floor and holding it in one hand he began to suck on it for her. Princess Dee chuckled to herself again. "Not like that sissy...cup the base with both hands, bend down over it and give it a serious deep throating blow-job. Do to it what you would want a woman to do to you!"

Tom complied and went to town on the dildo. He alternated between licking the head in a swirling motion to sucking it heavily into his mouth and bobbing up and down with gusto.

Tom was getting more excited by the moment, but still didn't have that look of wanton lust on his face that Princess Dee wanted to see. "Close your eyes my little slut," she said. "You are supposed to look like a whore who is thoroughly being used."

Tom complied. He would have had that look in a few minutes anyway, as he was really getting into the swing of things as it was.

"Yes my little sissy whore...just like that." Princess Dee said with encouragement. "Now, toss the dildo aside and use one hand to start slowly rubbing your cock through your panties, and start licking your lips for me." Tom did this with abandon, he was now deeply into subspace and extremely turned on. "That's it baby; just keep doing that for me." Princess Dee said. "Now, use one finger to stimulate your cock head." Tom did this and gasped at the wave of pleasure this brought to him. "Keep it up slut" Princess Dee told him. After a few minutes of this Princess Dee was happy to see the expanding dark spot as Tom's pre-cum began to soak through the panties.

"Oh yes slave, almost there...I can tell. Now get up on your knees, pull your panties down a bit and start masturbating for me...hurry my slave....wank one out for me!" Princess Dee commanded.

Tom began furiously pumping on his penis for all he was worth. Both he and Princess Dee knew it was only a matter of a few minutes, if not just seconds at most, before he would cum.

As soon as he did, the webcam could just discern the semen as it splattered onto the brown wooden floor in front of Tom. Princess Dee told him to keep going until she told him to stop; and determined that he would need a better high definition camera in the future.

"Okay my slave; you can stop now...what an obedient little slut you've been. Now lean back against your heels with your hands on your knees and look at the mess you've made on your floor".

Tom looked down and was dreading what he thought was coming next. He had heard of men being forced to clean up their mess and had often fantasized about it; but once he had achieved his orgasmic bliss...like most men his submissiveness and willingness disappeared in the blink of an eye. But before he could say he was done and get up and disconnect Princess Dee as the shame of what he had just done hit him; he heard Princess Dee tell him to freeze and listen carefully to what she had to say.

As soon as she told Tom to freeze, Princess Dee pressed the pause button on the recording program. "Now then Tom Henderson of 1425 Allen Lane in Davenport Iowa; let's appraise your situation. Shall we?"

Tom snapped his head up when she said his name and address. "I said don't fucking move slave; and I meant it! Now listen to me closely bitch; when I say 'Now'...you will kneel down and lick your cum up off the floor with a look of sheer delight on your face, or I will send a copy of this little recording of you we just made...along with some still photos of you to every one of your neighbors. Do I make myself clear? You can answer me now; but don't move a muscle."

Tom begged her not to do this to him, but she told him to shut up and obey her or that every house and business in his neighborhood would get copies of his little adventure in the mail. Tom broke out into a cold sweat as the fear of what was happening overtook him; but it would not be noticeable on the webcam as he was still sweating from pleasuring himself; and the heavy makeup hid the fact that all the blood had drained from his face.

Tom finally relented and agreed to do as Princess Dee had demanded. She told him to look at the cum on the floor again and get ready. As soon as she said "Now" Princess Dee had resumed the recording and watched with glee as Tom appeared to eagerly get down and begin to lick his floor clean of all the semen he had just spilled. She continued to record until he had licked up the last drop. She knew that nobody would ever notice the pause; and that the video now appeared to show that Tom had done all of this by himself not knowing that it had been caught on camera.

"Well done slave." Princess Dee intoned. ""That is now my Pièce de résistance, the 'frosting on my cake'. I hope you realize now the gravity of your situation...if not, let me enlighten you" as she said this Princess Dee used the copy and paste function of Teamviewer to transfer a copy of the recording onto Tom's computer. She then played it for Tom's benefit. Tom was more than stunned as he watched himself seemingly doing everything on his own. Even to him, without the audio it appeared that he had just got caught on camera acting out a sick fetish. He was even more stunned when the video showed him immediately going down to lick up his cum after he came. Princess Dee was correct...nobody would ever notice the pause.

Tom was almost in shock as he asked her "Why are you doing this? W-what do you want?"

Princess Dee smiled evilly at him. "It is really quite simple slave; your money and your life are now mine to do with as I please. You belong to me now!"

12