All Comments on 'A Conversation Online with Debbie'

by sarahloveitt

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
2275jr2275jrover 12 years ago
so very erotic and so so horny

wow what a story you had me read this was like being in both places at the same time . watching you then her. seeing peter right up behind her doggie style going deep inside , this story sarah was awesome . but then all you write are evert bit as great . keep then cumming love them

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good story

You have great insight to young mens feelings and emotions. Mom's can be so helpful to their son's. Most ignore the signs but should take action .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I'm really surprised...

...that this excellent and well-crafted story of hot motherfucking hasn't garnered more comments so far. It captures the best kept secret in plenty of families. Everyone knows that boys are real interested in that wonderful hole between their mother's legs and plenty of them would love to fill it with their stiff young prick. What this story shows is that there are many, many mothers like Debbie who are just as interested in their boy's young prick. When Debbie measures her boy's dick she's delighted to discover that young Peter is carrying around a fat 9+ incher swinging between his legs! Lucky boy, and lucky mom! Her boy's "young and hung and full of cum," and mom loves it when he shoots that rich creamy cum of his in her mouth and, best of all, up her twat. Peter has a pair of balls to match his big cock, and they never quit. His mother's cunt is gonna be flooded with Peter's boy cream for years to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fabulous Sarah!

Would have loved to read Debbie's description of the very first time her son's cock entered her pussy and how she felt with the first spurt of his cum. I know how I felt with my own son.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
see how a great story elicits great comments

I absolutely love the last commenter, the lady liz. She remembers real well how it felt when her boy Rick first stuck his stiff young prick up her mommy-hole, how the first spurts of his creamy semen thrilled her. Ma'am, I'm sure you're keeping on enjoying the feeling of your boy's prick up your fat cunt and that the lad's shot gallons of hot sperm into you by now. His balls never quit, do they? All the best to you, ma'am, and your lucky young motherfucker.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Soo Sexy

A terrific, alive, story of two women having a wonderful time. Envy! Envy!

TheSweeterTheWineTheSweeterTheWineover 8 years ago
Great read

Hot and seductive. Quite the combo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it 5 stars

The only thing I don't like is shaved pussy. Men love a hairy trimmed pussy, boys like little girls, wants a pussy to look like a 9 yr old. BIG increase in pedophilia. Boys can be 35. My conclusion is there are few men today, a result of female emasculation of males. I have read that it has backfired on women that would prefer in the end a man not a boy...they ain't there anymore sweetie....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I love you both

Such a lovely story I have reread it oftern it is the best. Love. JOHN xxxxxx

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a9 months ago

This story is okay. It is readable. I do not particularly like impersonal conversations (gmail, etc) either in fiction or real life. Humans can talk over the phone, Skipe, in-person, ect. The one thing that always bothers me with incest stories, and in this story it is extremely evident, is why does the female have to be either mother or a "harlot"? Why can not the female character be a mother and a sexual human being without considering herself a harlot"? True love has no boundaries nor artifically created barriers. Only humans have barriers and/or boundaries.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous