All Comments on 'A Conversation with Alan'

by sarahloveitt

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
"Many moms are very curious about their son's sexuality, and secretly want to share some sex with them."

As usual, Sarah knows what she's talking about when it comes to mothers and sons. I'd even go further. Most mothers, at least the great majority, are real interested in what their boy's got jumping around in his pants. Thinking about it makes a mother wet between her legs, just as thinking about his mother's wonderful hairy hole, the same hole he came out of, makes a boy hard, harder than he's ever been before. Alan and his mom are a perfect example of this. The 18 year old lad is totally honest, he confides to Sarah that what he's aiming for is to fuck his mother to within an inch of her life. Sex-savvy Sarah encourages and guides Alan in achieving that glorious goal. When he kisses and hugs his mother, Alan presses his hard young cock against her belly, exciting his mom and reminding her that her boy's a non-stop semen making machine. Her motherly cunt runs like a river, and she rushes to have Alan lick up all her juices. Alan's in seventh heaven, with his head jammed up between his mother's thighs, where he last was 18 years before. Now he's in danger of blowing his young balls all over the place, so mom guides his stiff fat cock to her warm wet twat and Alan proceeds to fuck the living shit out of her. He gives his mom a hot incestuous fuck, the best fuck of her life, of his too, and finally unloads his heavy teenage balls and shoots his semen up where it belongs. And Sarah's introduced another mom and son couple to the boundless joys of motherfucking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great Story

I can't get over the number of idiots who lambast an author for writing a story in any category here. These dickheads think every submission here is real and most of the rednecks who make comments must be members of the Westboro Baptist Church.

Ignore them and keep writing your great stories.

GarrieD

Masterk814Masterk814about 10 years ago
Family love

It is normal for father to look at daughter, mom to son, daughter to dad, son to mom,brother to sister, and sister to brother. You have to remember these are the first member of the other sex we see. It is only those titles that stop us, as a male the words i do not want to hear, mom, sister, aunt, cousin, sister in law, mother in law, grandmother, teacher and so on. We are to stop at that title, not this woman has a great rack, sweet ass and/or nice legs and by the way she is my mom, sister , grandma and so on. Just because she has one of those titles we are to become blind and notice what is in front of us, lets be real, a hot piece is a hot piece no matter who she is or no matter her relation to you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Interesting story

Many guys have similar feelings. Often seeing mom nude has a lasting impression.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
not bad for the first time

that was not bad for the first time the next time maybe the mother or her son can work n the daughter next and that way you can have a threesome

hornacekhornacekabout 10 years ago
hard to read

Try putting some "---" or "***" lines between the letters. I found it very hard to read and keep track of where one ended and the next one began.

SouthLondonerSouthLondonerabout 10 years ago
Loved it

Having probably read hundreds of stories here at Literotica I can say with 'hand on heart' although I often get quite aroused during some [most] stories, I was 'hard' almost from the 'get-go' and remained so until to finish; which 'came' [sorry] far too soon. I'd love to read more. I loved the 'Text type' messages. Its a style I like and suited your story perfectly. One 'sour grape' [sorry, again] is the amount of typos Perhaps get it proof-read before your next submission; but please do submit. Regards from South London.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous