All Comments on 'A Conversation with Jinny Ch. 01'

by sarahloveitt

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wonderful insight

The feelings and emotions are so real. The story can help many son's who feel and act like Wayne. Mothers can be of so much help but most don't take action when needed. This conversation may be what is needed to take next step.

son4motherson4motherover 12 years ago
human catalyst

sometimes a human catalyst, such as the role you play, is all that's needed to bring a mother and son together finally after years of secret fantasy

archangelvishalarchangelvishalover 12 years ago
too good

i have been a regular visitor to this website, bt have never read anything like your conversations... most amazing... its time for me to relieve myself... you are amongst teh very best i have ever read.

hornacekhornacekover 12 years ago
good story but confusing

Without any separators to indicate when one email ends and another begins it got confusing. Not every email had a sign off ("Jinny xx") or a salutation ("Wayne,") so I'd be reading thinking it was a email from one person when half-way through the paragraph I'd realize "wait, this is a different email". Next time try adding some hyphens between emails.

Other than that, good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
every boy wants to be a motherfucker

Another fine story by this talented writer! A major side-benefit of such stories is that it brings out the actual or wannabe motherfuckers to show their secret feelings. Like the last two commenters. Face it, down deep every boy wants to fuck his mother. The idea of unloading his balls up the same cunt he came out of---his own fucken birth canal!---unleashes the greatest lust any boy can ever feel. As with 19 year old Wayne in the story, boys get hard around their mother and are proud to let mom see it jumping around in their pants. Boys shoving their big stiff prick up their mother's mommy-cunt and flooding their mom's twat with what they've got waiting for her in their hot young balls makes for a happy world of grinning young motherfuckers and their smiling contented son-fucked moms.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A bit too much of a human catalyst

A bit too much of "a human catalyst" popping up after almost every paragrap of the actual story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous