All Comments on 'A Conversation with Jonathan Ch. 02'

by sarahloveitt

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesabout 10 years ago
Same comments that I made on Chapter 1.

I checked this chapter to see if you had corrected the mistakes I pointed out yesterday. I see that you didn't, but I don't know if that means that you ignored them, or if you'd already submitted this chapter by that point.

Rather than repeat myself, just go back and read my comment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wannabe critics who've never submitted one piece of their own original work...

One is wise to ignore critical comments regarding "errors" from someone who would seem to lack any literary or creative talent as supported by their own lack of submissions.

Some maladjusted people obtain pleasure nit picking the works of creative and intelligent people. So sad....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
@somethinginthewayshe moves

If, as you say, you pointed out yesterday that mistakes had been made, and if you'd ever submitted anything other than snotty little "I know more than you" shit-o-grams, you'd know it takes at least 4 days, and more like 7, for a correction to appear, so why don't you take your prissy, pissy, self-righteous, smarmy little know-all comments and shove them up your ass; when you write one original line and post it on this site, I'll think about taking you seriously, otherwise shamble off back to the troll kingdom where you belong, you pointless, show-off little nobody. There may indeed be problems with this story, so what? The author at least had enough balls to post their work, while the only thing that pointless little crotch-sniffers like you can do is try and bring down people who have provably got a bigger set of balls than you; the author posted their work, you never have, so you have no right to criticize, STFU.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
re:Wannabe critics who've never submitted one piece of their own original work...

Actually, one is wise to ignore comments from illiterate cretins, such as this asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
No thanks!

I have no intention of re-writing what Jonathan wrote just to please some self-appointed literary critic. Get real!

Sarah

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous