A Cooking Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooh," Her whole body jerked.

I found her swollen clitoris and tongued it. Her body got another twitch.

"Aaah..." She moaned. "Saab jee... dear sir... Aaaaaahaaaa..."

Tonguing her 'magic button,' I inserted a finger into her love hole.

"Uooooooh..."

To my surprise, she was pretty tight. I mean she was no virgin and for a woman being regularly screwed by her ex-husband merely around a year back, she had a fairly firm cunt. I kept the motion of my finger and tongue. I knew well that I haven't been inside a pussy for in so many months thus would not last longer once I penetrated her. I, therefore, wanted her to climax during my foreplay. Shortly I realized that her body got rigid as she was becoming breathless. She was too near to her orgasm.& nbsp; I accelerated the pace of my dual actions.

"Ooooouuuuu...haaaaaaa..."

Shortly, she came.

"AAAAAAaaahhhaaaa..." Loudly she expressed her joy.

Her cunt gushed love-juices right over my face. I was astonished. Believe me I have never seen a women erupting so much of cum. It was if a man had enveloped my face with his cum. Yes, my face was all covered with her 'sweet' fluids. I then looked into her face; her eyes were bloody red with ecstasy. She took a long breath and began laughing suddenly.

"What happened?" Asked I genuinely surprised.

"Y-yeh aap ke chahre ko kaya hoa? W-what happened to your face?"

"Gundi, yeh sub tu ne keya hai,Filthy you, you've done all this," Saying so, I bent down and kissed her lips.

"Uuf, saab jee, gunda muoonlagaate ho. Oh you sir, ya're touchin' me with unclean mouth."

"Yeh gund tumhara he tou hai, iss ko chato. This mess is yours, so taste it." This time, I French kissed her to much of her reluctance. My persistent persuading soon made her to response my gestures. Great! She was a quick learner. In the meanwhile, Dickie was protesting and throbbing like a fish out of water. I knew well that it's desperate to enter its counterpart. At that point, who was I to deny it its pleasure: Her legs were spread, love-hole was well flooded, and our respective libidos were at the apex, if anything ever needed was a little force and push from me, which Dickie got immediately. And, with a bang it was in. It hardly countered any resistance except a groan omitted from her throat.

"Aaahhhaaa..." Her squeal was more out of delight rather than out of pain.

Good Lord! I was inside a cunt at last. I had taken my handmaid's cunt! As I mentioned above, this was my first sexual experience in almost two years and, more or less, so was the case with her. Dickie was deliriously overjoyed. After a few quick strokes, I withdrew my cock up to its tip and then with a suddenly bursting thrust I rammed it again into her cunt up to the hilt.

" Aaaaaaaahhh... Haye Allaha main mur gayie! Good Gracious, it's fuckin' killing!" Her shriek was spontaneous and loud. "A-aaram se... saab jee... E-easy... sir..." She pleaded, completely shaken.

Man! I love when women beg out of passion and distress during lovemaking. But don't take me as a sadist, I am soft hearted otherwise.

"Aaaahh... Oooouuu..." I was in ecstasy too."Teri choot bohat tung hai... Ooooooh... Mezza aagaya, jano...Y'ar pussy is so tight... I'm loving it, love..."

I repeated my action thrice, and on each instance she screamed as if she was being pierced through. After the third blow, I kept my pace, stroking fast and furious. By then, I knew that I would explode any moment. She was certainly enjoying too and was loudly groaning out of delight.

"Aaaaahhhhaaa..."

"Gushti... Rundi... Main teri phudi...pha-phar doon ga... Mum...main aaaa raha houn...kutia... Whore... Slut... I'll t-tear up...y-y'ar pussy... I'm cummmmin'...bitch...

"Haan saab jee aa jaoo, Yeah, dear me, come,"

With a scream of pure ecstasy, I came--came in her. And Man! I came like house on fire. I squirted loads of cum into my cook's pussy. Then I collapsed over her chest with my dick still in her cunt. I was surprised to realize that my cock was not completely limp yet; it still has vitality in it. Amazing!It never happened with me before to the best of my memory. Whenever I ejaculated in/with my ex-wife or ex-girlfriends' my cock used to get contracted to its smallest size, but that day it was different altogether: Dickie was not in a mood to call it a day. Yahoo! I could have another gratifying round of wonderful fucking with my randy maid. As the thought struck, I felt as if new strength was infused into my done in self and I was ready for yet another performance.

Withdrawing my cock out of Shabnum's cunt, I asked her, "Kyoun, mezza aayea?

So, did you like it?"

She blushed and gave me an inane smile.

"C'mon, tell me if you like it or not?"

She nodded.

"Say it..."

"J-j jee, Y-y yeah,"

"Kitna mezza aaya, bohat ya Kum? How much you liked it; much or less?"

"B-b bohat...M-m much..." She stammered.

"Houn... Aur mezza layna hai? Fine... Want to have more pleasure?" I took my cock in the hand and showed it to her. "Yeh dhekho, yeh pher te'ar ho raha hai. See, its getting ready again."

"S-s saab jee... S-s sir..."She paused abruptly.

"Yeah, what? "I asked.

"K-k kuch nahien. N-n nothing."

"Nothing? But you did want to say something. C'mon, tell me."

"Aik baat poochne thee... Aap bura tou nahien maanain gay? Want to ask you something. Would you mind?"

"No. Say it,"

"Y-y...yeh...T-t this..." She hesitatingly pointed her finger towards my semi-erected tool. "Yeh abhi bhi bara hai... It is still big..."

"Haan. Iss ko pakr ker dekho. Yes. Hold it and feel."

She reluctantly obeyed me. "Y-yeh tou abhi bhi kafi sakht hai. It's still hard enough," stated she.

"Haan. Iss ko muoon main lay ker chatoo, yeh tere under dobara gushne ke liye te'ar ho jaye ga. Yes. Take it in our mouth and lick it, it'll get ready to enter you again."

"Haye saab jee, aap kasi baatain kerte hain. C'mon dear sir, look what're you saying?"

"I very well know what am I saying, just suck it. "I told her in Urdu. I wanted to add 'you bitch' but then I decided to edit it.

"M-m mugar...yeh gunda hai, B-b but...it's grubby,"

"Grubby? But with what? It's your and my love-juices, Shabo dear." I further added, "Look, some day I'm going to fuck your mouth and shall cum in there."

"Haye AllahJee! Oh Dear God!"

"Ab nakhre na kero, Now stop dawdling," I got irritated by her, "aur Iss ko muoon main dalo... And put it in your mouth..."

She looked at me helplessly and unwillingly she touched the tip of my cock with her lips. As she opened her lips to kiss my prick, I instantly shoved my cock into her mouth.

"Uuh..."

Before she could resist, I grabbed her head and pushed it towards me. I began stroking her mouth with my semi-erected cock.

"Ghaaaaa... Ghoooon..." Her throat produced weird noises.

I kept rocking my cock in and out of her mouth. Dickie stirred and gradually came back to life. Now, I had three options: I either kept fucking her mouth and came in there or thrust

Dickie into her shit-hole or have another round of normal sex. The second choice seemed a little too premature for the woman who needed to be liberated from many misgivings. Then, there would be plenty of occasions to cut my teeth on fucking her mouth, I thought, so, better further explore her pussy and explore it thoroughly this time around.

I ceased my movements and asked her to get on her all-fours. She must have known this position and have enjoyed it because she just looked at me, smiled, and took up the position. Man!  She had a voluptuous and sexy ass.  The ass cheeks were round and beefy, and were inviting hence demanding to waste no time.

"Teri gaand bari pyaari hai...Shabo... You've alovely ass..."

I moved between her legs and rubbed my cock between the cheeks from her asshole downward to her cunt and then backward again. She shuddered and moved her pelvic bone. Her pussy lips were visible now, sparkling with its own moisture. I, indeed, wasting no time, inserted Dickie into her love-hole. It slipped in with even more ease. I began stroking: in and out...in and out...in and out... Soon her hips, in response to my in-and-out movement, started swaying along with my thrusts.

Good Havens! What a sight! Dickie was cheerfully operating in and out of her well-lubricated cunt and her two sexy ass-globes were bouncing accordingly. I spread her ass cheeks with my hands and her shit hole was all visible. Ah, how I love women's butts and bums and adore screwing the 'out-of-bound' hole. As my thumb touched her hole, her ass twisted and body got tensed in alarm. I began caressing her anus with my thumb.

"S-s saab jee...S-s sir..." She apprehensively said.

But, remaining silent, I continued with my routine.

My ex-wife--bitch!--had never ever let me even touch her asshole let alone screw it. Bitch! Bitch! Bitch! Since our divorce, I had cursed myself for not raping her asshole and had developed a fantasy about anal-fucking her--the fuckin' bitch: "I, somehow,

got hold of my ex, and took her to a secret place. I roughly dragged her inside and threw her on the bed, and tore off her clothes. She was sobbing, cursing and calling me names. I slap her face thrice, real hard. Her cheek reddened. It was enough to shut her up. 'One more word outta yar mouth and I swerve I'd cut y'ar these charming cheeks,' I told her showing her a scalpel in my fantasy. (I am not at all cruel in reality, however.) Then I forcefully turned her round, spread her legs and applied some gel over my cock and her anus. She got the idea of what was about to come and tried vigorously to escape from my grip but she could not. She violently protested, but I was ready for that. I stiffen my grip and with one hard thrust, I rammed my cock into her 'virgin' shit hole. Her shriek and subsequent screams could be heard from miles away. She pleaded, cursed, cried and begged me to take my 'instrument' out of her asshole but her all efforts went in vain as I didn't bother to listen to her. I fucked the life out of her ass hole and then came in there. Once through and limp, I put on my clothes, leaving her nude and sobbing. Before exiting the room I said, 'Tell your present hubby that ya're no more virgin there, bitch. Ask him to service you there regularly, you whore.'"

Well, that was my fantasy and I got so carried away by imagining it (in fact, the view was right in front of my eyes) that I inserted my index finger into Shabnum's ass hole.

"Aaaahhhaaaa... W-w what're you doing... Don't... Please...don't do it..."

I ignored her pleas and kept thrusting and stroking her pussy and asshole with my cock and finger respectively. After a short while, she forgot about my finger in her shit hole and started enjoying this dual penetration. I then took my finger out of her hole and smacked her ass cheek with my bare hand.

"Ooooouuu..."

Another slap.

"Aaaahhaaa... Kaya kerte ho saab jee, dard hota hai, What're you doing, dear master, it hurts,"

My palm hit her ass yet again. I then inserted my finger back into her ass hole and began stroking it again.

She was morning and, to be honest, I didn't know whether it was out of pain or pleasure. Perhaps both. Nevertheless, I was least pushed at that time. I increased the pace of my fucking shaft. I kept pumping up her pussy for some time then drew my cock out. She abruptly turned her face towards me. I knew she and Dickie, both, didn't like the idea of withdrawal. I asked her to lie on her back. She complied.

"Apni tangain uuper uuthaoo... lift up your legs ..."

She knew the drill. She raised her legs, bending them so as her knees were touching her ribs. I positioned myself between her uplifted thighs. Dickie, all by its own, was pointing at her cuntal opening. Grabbing her tits and employing all the weight on her thighs, I pushed myself forward and roughly entered her cunt. Meanwhile, my hands were busy clutching her boobs firmly.

"Uuuiiiiiiii..." She gasped.

I began screwing her cunt vehemently.

"Aaaaaahhhaaaaaaaa..."

"Oooooohhhhhhhh..."

"Dalli...tu bohat tung ha... Main aaj teri phudi khool doon ga...haramzadi... Slut...ya're too tight... I'll stretch yuar cunt, today...ya bitch... Aaaaaahhh..."

"Aaaaiiiiiaaa..." She replied with some sexy cries only.

"Bool... Phar doon teri choot... Tell me... Shall I rip off yuar cunt..."

"Haaannn...sab jeeeee... Yessss...dear meeeee..." She replied in a shriek.

I realized that she was getting breathless. I knew her fresh orgasm was round the corner. I increased my pace and she locked her legs behind my back. As I felt her cuntal walls contracting over my cock, Dickie encountered more moisture. At that very moment, I heard a loud scream... She had had her another climax.

We both were out of breath. I decreased my pumping speed for a while. Her cunt was omitting the fluids from the sides of my cock. I knew well that my point of no return was not too far away, I, therefore, regained the fucking pace.

"Aaaaaahhhhhaaaa..."

"Oooooohhhhhhhhh..."

We both were moaning in bliss. I was squeezing and pinching her tits while my hips were moving in a rhythm: up and down, in and out; pleasure after pleasure, tremor after tremor, and sob after sob. My excitement was touching the apex of ecstasy and I knew that I was about to explode my lust out in her. At the eleventh hour I pulled my cock out of her dripping cunt and ejaculate my semen aiming Shabnum's tits. The first short landed on her chin and rest covered her belly and chest. She was awestruck with shock. She could hardly believe what was taking place. I mean, with her background she could never imagine that such a thing could happen to her. She could by no means envisage that a man could come over her instead of inside her.

I was spent; I collapsed over her letting my cum rub into her as well as my flesh. Another shock for her! After a while, I moved besides her and she tried to get up. I told her to keep lying.

"Saab jee, mujhe safai ker layne dyain. Dekhieye chader bhi gundi ho rehie hai. Dear sir, let me clean myself. Look, the bed sheet is also stained."

Hoone dou. Bus tum mere saath lati raho. Subha saaf ker layna... Let it be. Keep lying with me. You may clean in the morning." Saying so I turned her to face me, cuddled her, and kissed her over the lips and closed my eyes. Soon I was fast asleep: well contented, satisfied and delighted.

Chapter Two

This, needless to say, was not the only occasion I screwed the pussy of my maiden cook, there were many subsequent sessions of delightful fucking realized in the course of events. The aforementioned episode took place four months ago and since then, I repeatedly screwed Shabo almost every alternate day. Many changes came about during these months though: I asked her to dine meals with me. (Servants in most of South Asia do not have their meals with their masters.) She now sat on the dinning table with me, where my ex used to sit--this was my way of taking revenge on my ex, and we both dined together, but, of course, when we were alone in the house. Then, I asked her to move into the extra bedroom from her servant's quarters outside the house. Though surprised, she readily complied by my instructions. Moreover, as I wanted, I tried, successfully, to liberate her from many of her inhibitions and hang-ups about sex in particular and way of life in general. She did loose up and to my surprise, she learnt much in a short span of time. She also needed to unlearn certain stuff, which she did as well, and did fast. New practices and patterns of new lifestyle were added up to her vocabulary of routines.

I always liked to have noisy sex. I mean I loved to utter dirty words and wanted to hear the same from my partner, which my ex had never approved. Bitch. Given her background, Shabnum too was shy and ill at ease in this sphere in the beginning as you have observed from the ut supra experience but she was no more tongue-tied now, as she was not much uncomfortable swearing taboo words during sex. I remember, how naïve and reserved was she regarding oral sex and other sexual pursuits. After all, who was her tutor? I will describe you in a while about my first oral encounter with her and how she got liberated. We also watched movies, mostly Indian, together, at home. Gradually I showed her porno movies too. Naturally, she was uneasy in the beginning but my persistence and my 'pushy' attitude helped her to unshackle most of the hang-ups. Soon I found her enjoying pornography. Later she was even found commenting over nude scene without being nervous or embarrassed. I remembered once she said:

"Haye saab jee, ketni gundi aur be-sharam hoti haan yeh auratain, Oh My, how evil and immoral are these women,"

"Why?"

"Her eik ke samne nungi ho jati haan aur ketne gundey kam kerti haan. They could get naked in front of everyone, and do such foul things."

"Aur, her aik ko dey bhi detee haan, And, also let anyone fuck them," I added.

"Aur kaya, Absolutely," She agreed without getting upset over my choice of dirty words.

Once I went into the kitchen to find Shabo busy cooking. I quietly grabbed her from behind and began caressing her boobs and belly; when my hand reached over her vagina, she suddenly seized my hand and said:

"No, not today,"

"Why?" I pretended not to understand her.

"Bus, nahien na, just no, please,"

"But why?" I turned her around. "Tell me,"

"You know... Well, can't you understand?"

"No." I lied again.

"W-w woh...mujhe periods aa rahe hain. W-w well, I'm havin' periods." She said timidly.

I was surprised to hear the word 'periods' form her. Certainly, I wasn't excepting that form her but then I realized that she had added many English words to her vocabulary during her job with us. Yet, I asked her:

"Periods! Yeh lafz tum ne kahaan se seekha? From where did you learn this word?"

"Bibi Jee bolti thien... Ma'am used to say it."

"Aacha, Aha," I added, "Tou aaj main tumhare under nahien daal sekta?

So, I can't put it in you, today?"

Shyly she nodded.

"Koie baat nahien, main tumhain aaj aik nayie cheez batata houn. 'Blowjob' samajte ho? No problems, I'll tell you a new thing today. Do you know what 'blowjob' is?"

She shook her head in negative.

"Muoon main daal ker chatna, To put it in the mouth and suck." I unzipped my fly and took the rigid tool out. "Dekho, yeh ketna sekht ho raha hai. Look, how hard it's gettin'." I added, "Zameen peh baith ker iss ko muoon main lay ker chatoo. Kneel down and it taking it in your mouth. I pushed her head downwards.

"Wait a minute!" I suddenly added. "Pehle apni kamiz utar dou, take

off your kamiz first,"

"Yahaan nahien, saab jee, Not here, dear sir," She was reluctant.

"Why?"

"K-k Koie kharki main se dekh lay ga, S-someone may watch from the window,"

"Bahir koie nahien hai, No one is outside," I then added firmly, "Tum kamiz utaro, You take off your shirt,"

She had no choice but to comply with me. In the meanwhile, I striped off all my clothes as well. She was wearing no bra. Holding her tits, I pulled her towards me. I kissed her lips. Hugging her, I kissed again. This time our lips glued together, French-kissing each another. She had had learnt her lesson of 'French kissing' rather too well. We kept kissing and smooching each another for sometime around then I pushed her downwards. As she knelt, I forced my cock into her mouth. Seizing her hair, I began stroking her mouth. My 'fuck-tool' was quite large for her mouth, I, therefore, was cautious not to choke her.