A Cooking Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I taught her how to suck a man's member. I asked to run her tongue from the tip of my cock to my balls and told her to take the later in her mouth. She was learning fast...and...the pressure was mounting inside me.

"Aaaah...haaa... Haan... Chaato iss ko... Yes... Lick it... Uuuuuu... yes... kutia mujhe aane dou... make me cum...ya bitch..."

She suddenly paused, reluctant because I was to cum in her mouth. She definitely had had not experienced this before.

"Behanchood, ruk mut... Kerti reh...aur teez kar...Motherfucker, don't stop... Keep doin' it...and fast..."

She reluctant but helplessly increased the speed. Sensations were running through my backbone and my mind was boggling. Things were boiling up. I was at the brink of my climax. And then, with a firm go, I shot my cum in her mouth. She was shocked. Startled. She convulsed hard to get rid off my firm grip but I didn't let her budge.

"Ooooohhhh..." My cry of bliss was loud. "Pee jaoo, swallow it,"

I didn't know whether she obeyed me or not but the next thing I saw was my cum seeping out of her mouth. I was still in her mouth and coming. I then pulled my cock out and showered rest of the droplets over her face and chest. She was horrified. She could never imagine that such thing can happen, let alone happen to her.

That was her first blowjob experience. And since then she had many more to master the job.

~ * ~

I remembered that I once brought a sexy negligee for my ex-wife. This red and black sheer garment had a vertical slit at the bottom along the pussy and had holes where the tits would be. The fabric, about eight inched in diameter, around the asshole was also missing. It was indeed an erotic and provocative outfit and I had presented it to my ex with real excitement and anticipation. The whore, however, did not wear it even for once and had dumped it somewhere. Bitch! I looked for it, in hope that she might have not taken it along with her. To my fortune, she hadn't. I gave it to Shabnum and her face reddened when I asked her to wear it. But I made her wore it, and that's too, in front of me--Another shock, another learning! Oh My Lord! She looked so randy, so horny that I had an instant erection, and I penetrated her right away through the slit in front of the outfit and we fucked our brains out.

One weekend I came home slightly late to found the lights off. That meant that Shabnum has retired. I was slightly disappointed because I had brought a pornographic DVD of famous incestuous series, Family Affairs I, and wanted to watch it with her. I had the key to the main door. I went straight to Shabnum's bedroom and quietly opened the door. She was fast asleep. To my surprise, she wore the same flimsy and inciting nightie that could hardly conceal anything especially those body features that would rampage the hormones through the blood of any onlooker. Oh My! She looked exceptionally and erotically beautiful. How I love watching women in such suggestively lewd rather 'stripping-naked' garments. Her tits were popping out of the two holes and her hairless pussy was visible through the slit in the fabric. Goodness Me! It was a hot sight--too 'wicked'. Dickie twitched ferociously. I swiftly took off my clothes and then very carefully spread her legs so lest she got awoke and sat down between her legs. As I was about to lick her clitoris, I saw, to my utter astonishment, a few small droplets gleaming and twinkling like tiny diamonds at the orifice of her cunt. She sure was wet! Good Havens! Was she having wet a dream...? I was certain, she was. Since her pussy was already moist, I changed my mind. Instead of using my tongue, I took hold of my fully erected cock and placed it at her cuntal opening and then I entered her gradually and carefully as not to awake her. My hard cock skidded easily into her well-soaked love-hole. Once I was entirely in, I moved my hips upward and then stroked back into her, though slowly. Her body shuddered. I paused to halt. For a while, I thought that she would get awake but after a slight movement, she lay still asleep. I repeated my movements slowly again. Good Lord! I was screwing my sleeping (cook) beauty. On fourth or fifth push, she suddenly got to her senses. She watched me with a horror in her eyes and as she was about to scream, she recognized me and perhaps understood what was happening. At the same time, I increased my pace.

"OOOhhhh...saab jee... Yeh app...k-k kaya ker rahe haan? OOOhhhh...dear master... W-w what are you doing?"

Rather than replying, I planted kisses on her lips, eyes, and forehead and then glued them to hers in a well-responded and fairly wet French kiss. My hips got into a rhythmic movement soon and Dickie was pounding her cunny with a dedication second to none.

"Oooooo... Aaaaaahhhh... Haan saab jee kerte rahoo... Yes, keep doin' dear me... Aaaaaahhhhhaaaa... Mum...mezza aa raha hai... Ah...I'm lovin' it..."

"Mezza tou aaye ga rundi, gundey khaab jo dekhti hai... You'd love it slut because you've naughty dreams."

I heard her nervous giggle.

"Dekh tuu ketni geeli ho rehie hai... Wese iss nightie main tuu gazab dhaa rehie hai. See, how wet are you... Besides, you look stunningly gorgeous in this nightie." I kissed gently on her lips.

"Haan... haan...Yes, yes..."

"Keyoun? Merwane main bohat maza aa raha hai...Why? Enjoying the screwing much..." I increased the pace.

"Haan mere saab...bohat maza aata hai... Maro...zor se maro...Yeah my dear...loving very much... Fuck me...fuck harder..." Saw the change! She was no more hesitating using 'taboo' sex expression.

"Kaya maroon?Fuck what?"

"Saab jee jo maar rehe ho...What you are screwing, dear master..."

I suddenly pinch her titties very hard.

"Haye Allah,Good God," She understood what I fancy and quickly added."M-m meri choot maro saab... Meri choot phar dou...F-f fuck my cunt... Rip off my cunt, master..."

I realized that my point of no return was round the corner. I was also aware of that my ejaculation would bring her an instant orgasm. I had different idea in mind, notwithstanding. I withdrew my cock from her at once. Dickie made some funny noises while popping out of her cunny; perhaps it was kind of a mutual protest against the withdrawal. Even Shabo had the complaints.

"Ooooh... N-n...nikaal keyoun leyaa? W-w why have ya taken it out?"

"Fikar na kero, main dubara daal doon ga, Don't worry, I'll put it in again," I then got down of the bed and pulled her holding her hand. "Aaoo, tumhain aik cheez dekhata houn. Come, let me show somethin'."

"K-k...kaya... W-w...what..." She said in an itchy tone and with a similar irritated expression on her face.

"Aaoo tou sehi, come along,"

She got out of the bed too and dragged around with me, though exasperated and frustrated. I was utterly naked with my cock stuck hard and straight horizontally, whereas she was clad in so very sexy and erotic garment! Dickie stirred further.

I turned around my neck just in time to see few drops of her 'love-fluid' oozed off right on the floor from her cuntal lips through the slit.

That was Hot!

"My Goodness!" I snorted loudly, "Tum tou leak ker rehie ho, Shabo... Legta hai keh tum bohat garm ho rehi ho... You're dripping, Shabo... Seems you're getting' too hot... Ha, ha, ha..."

Her face turned red with embarrassment and her right hand hurriedly moved to cover up her cunt.

"Ha, ha, ha... Now come on, don't be shy, it's too natural," I took my cock in hand and said showing it to her, "Look, I'm leaking too," The pre-cum fell down out of my cock.

Her face reddened further, but a slight smile appeared at the same time.

I took her to the lounge and sat her on a couch.

"Main aik nayie film laya houn, I've brought a new film," I further added, "Lakin mera khayal hai keh hum dounon ko coffee ya chaaye ki zaroorat hai. Tum yahaan baatho, main bana ker laata houn. But I believe we both need coffee or tea. You sit here and I get it."

"Aarey...nahien saab jee, aap baathain, main bana ker laati houn. Wase bhi aap ko meri coffee achi lagti hai na... O...no sir, you sit and I'll bring it. You like my coffee anyway..."

"Acha, douno chalte hain, Okay...we shall both go,"

We both wet to the kitchen and while Shabnum prepared me my hot cup of Arabica coffee, I made her a mug of tea. Ah! she in her exquisite erotic garment was little too much for Dickie and me--she was looking hornier than ever--therefore, Dickie never lost its rigidity and stood upright at 75-degrees! Remember, I was naked! We went back to the lounge carrying our respective mugs; Shabnum also carried some roasted nuts to munch.

I fell onto my favorite large leather couch and asked her to sit in my lap. She circumspectly gazed at my erection then carefully sat down taking the hard 'rod' between her thighs.

"Ah, that's better," Said I. Then, picking the remote, I turned on both the television and the DVD player.

"Kaya Indian movie hai? Is it an Indian movie?" Said she adjusting herself accordingly over my lap.

"Nahien, English film hai, doosri wali! No, its an English film; the other one!"

She knew the codeword 'doosri wali or the other one' meant an X-rated film.

She had seen and enjoyed many of them now.

"Oh!"

The title appeared on the screen: Family Affairs--Part 1, and the film commenced. The movie was about a young girl who, just after breaking up with her boyfriend following a nasty brawl, had come home from her school for vacation. She was so upset that she began crying the moment she saw her mother. Her father, younger sister and two-year elder brother were also present. The day along the whole family fruitlessly tried to cheer up the depressed lass. Finally, the young boy suggested her to come along with him to a trip to countryside for a few days. She agreed, after her parents' insistence, and the scene changed. Both drove to their farmhouse. Then they were shown alone in a bedroom, which was furnished more like a country cottage room. Describing what had happened with her boyfriend, our heroin wept again. To solace her sister, the brother hugged her and kissed her cheek. He kissed her again, on the other one. Yet another...on her lips this time. And, it all began then! Cutting it short, the clothes got off from both the bodies and in the heat of the moment they, lying on the bed, began licking each another in 69-position. Finally, she got on her back and the brother entered her cunt.

I could hear Shabnum breathing grew intense. Of course, my own steel-hard cock was throbbing. I was squeezing her heavy boobs and she, trying to be covert, was caressing her pussy. In truth, by then, we both were oozing out our respective love-fluids constantly and enormously. Our bodies were as hot as an oven--both externally and from within.

"Yeh," I almost whispered, "behan bhai haan! They're siblings!"

Though she had the sense of what was happening, her surprised was real. "Kayaaaa? Whaaaat?"

"Haan... Bhai apni behan peh chara uss ki lay raha hai... Yeah, the brother is mounting his sister and screwing." I said lewdly.

"O Mere Allah! Oh My God!" She so innocently asked, "Kaya waqahi yeh behan bhai haan, saab jee? Are they brother and sister in real, sir?"

"Aarey nahien, serif film main... Oh no, only in the movie..."

"Yeh bohat hi be-hayaa aur be-hudah loog haan. They're shamelessly immoral and rotten people."

"Haan, haan... tum film dekho,Yeah, yeah... watch the film," I said nonchalantly.

Gradually couple of my fingers found there way into Shabo's dripping wet cunt and began finger-fucking it. No longer, her hand were twisting and twirling my cock and balls as if they were her play toys.

By then, the girl on the screen was on her all-fours and the brother was penetrating her tight ass hole.

"Lo dekho, See," I said. "Ab behanchood apni behan ki gaand mar raha hai. The motherfucker (literately sister-fucker) is now fucking her sister's ass hole."

"Ui mere Allah! ketne be-hudah hani yeh. Oh My Lord! How depraved are they."

The close-up on the screen was showing the prick ramming in and out of girl's anus in a fast

tempo: in and out, in and out...

Our naughty conversation, wicked hand-movements, and equally vulgar scenes were enough to raise our adrenaline levels hazardously high: our hearts pounding, our skins perspiring, our lungs breathless, our minds reeling, and our genitals throbbing. Our respective libidos desperately needed the 'ultimate' action.

I asked her to lean over the settee. "Spread yar legs..." I added, "More,"

Oh My Lord! I was completely enchanted by the most lewd spectacle! Her hands were resting on a sofa and her legs were far apart; her each irresistible-feminine-fascination was pressing out of the incitingly filmy garment and believe me droplets were dribbling out of her cunt! It was the most intoxicating and provocative sight I ever had witnessed in my life thus far. I was drowned in the ocean of lust to the hilt. My blood was surging, and Dickie was in fits--stirring like a vibrator. I could not resist smacking her bare ass-cheeks with my open palm.

"Uuuuieee..."

This wasn't a novel experience for her anymore.

Boom! Another hard slap.

"Haaaaieeee..."

Yet another, harder than before.

"Uuuuieeee..."

"Dalli, behaancood... Slut, motherfucker..."I swore,"Keah kutia keh tuu mere rundi hai, mere gushti hai...Say bitch that ya're my slut, my whore..."

"J-jee saab jee, main teri gushti hoon... Rundi hoon...Yes dear master, I am your whore... Your slut..." She almost screamed in ecstasy.

Very pleased with the filthy spoken words, I then grabbed the leaking cock and with a bang rammed it into her wet pussy. Dickie faced literally no resistance at all and skidded all the way in, hitting her womb.

"Aaaaaiiiiii... Hayyyyye...saab, aaista...aaram se... Oh dear, easy, be gentle..."

But I was in no mood to be a gentleman at that point. Besides, I'd like to remain silent. I don't know why at that moment I did not want to talk much. I kept my pace, ramming my cock as hard as and as much in as I could. Dickie was lost in seventh heaven. With each forceful stroke, Shabo grunted loudly.

"Haan saab, phar dou meri phudi... Marte rahoo, zor se... Uuuuieeee... Aur zor se... Oooohhhoooo... M-maza aaaa...raha haiiiii...Yes, master, rip off my cunt... Keep screwin', harder... Uuuuuieeee... Even harder... Oooohhhoooo... I'm l-lovin' eeeeiitt..."

"Rundi! Tuu aaj bohat geeli ho rehe hai... Keysi kutia ke turaan garam hai teri phudi...Slut! Ya're gettin' too wet... Yar pussy gettin' hot like a bitch..."

"Jee...saab jee... Yeh app ki wjaah se etni geeli hoo rehi hai...Yes master... It's drippin' wet because of you..."

"Kutia!!!Bitch!!!"

"Haan saab jee, main teri kutia hoon... Maro apni kutia ki choot... Aaj meri cheekhain nikalwa dou...Yeah dear, I am yar bitch... Screw your bitch's cunt... And make me scream today..."

"Yeh lay maderchood!Take this motherfucker!" I rammed my cock as hard as I could.

"Aaahhhhaaa..."

"Oooohhooo..."

"Aaaaeeeeee..."

The entire aura of room was representing sex and only sex. She was hot, her cunny was burning; Dickie was on fire and Dickie's 'ringleader' had gone berserk. Sanity buried deep in somewhere remote, was swapped by lust. Our breathlessness was evident that we both were at the brink of explosion.

She was the first to detonate: she cried out a scream of ecstasy hinting her orgasm. "A...a...a...aaaaaaaaaahhhhhaaa..."

Didn't want to lose the contest, Dickie, therefore, gave a last one jolt and squirted its 'love-juice' deep into her inundated cunt.

"Ooooooohhhhh... Yeah...aem cumin'... Ya bitch...am comin'..."

"Jee saab jee...aa jaaoo... Mere under aa jaaooo... Yes dear master...cum... Cum in me..."

I, on the contrary, quickly took my cock out of her pussy and flied the rest of my semen at her back.

Then I did something that astonished even me for I would never approve such a disgusting act: I rubbed my cum in her skin! Aahk! I do not know what the devil has taken me at that moment. Surprising enough was the fact that Dickie had not lost its faith in striking up a fresh 'dogfight'. With devil still around, an evil idea struck me and a wicked smile wrapped my face.

Knowing well that, like Dickie, she also wanted, rather needed, more sex to satisfy her still ablaze libido, I forced her to remain in the same posture. I spread her ass cheeks and began caressing her anus opening. I had done this before to her, hence she stood calm rather enjoying it.

I then grabbed a Vaseline tube, which I had put on the table in anticipation, and applied some gel over her asshole and rubbed it. As the cold ointment touched her anus, she wrenched her buttocks in flurry of alarm, comprehending what to come next, exactly the same way as my ex did in my imagination.

"S-s saab jee," She breathlessly pronounced, "aap k-kaya ker rehae hain?

S-s sir, w-what are you up to?"

"Tumhare gaand marne laga houn. About to fuck you ass hole." I grunted in absolute lust.

"N-n...nahien... N-n...no..." she screamed and tried to stood straight.

Expecting this kind of reaction, my free hand was ready to force her back.

"S-saab jee, please," She begged.

"Fiker na kero, tumhain teklief nahien ho gi. Kaya yeh tumhari pehli da'fa hai? Don't worry, it won't hurt you. Is it your first time?"

She unwillingly nodded.

"Main aaram se keroon ga. I'll be careful."

"Muger saab jee... Aap aage se ker lain... Yehaan bohat dard ho ga... But dear sir... You do it from front... It'd hurt a lot here..."

"Main ne kaha na keh tum daro na...yakeen kero tumhain dard nahien ho ga... relax kero. I told you not to fear...it won't hurt, trust me. Just relax."

Yet, as soon as Dickie's dickhead touched Shabo's 'shitty' orifice, her body tensed and turned rigid.

"Relax yaara, dearie... just relax," I very slowly pushed merely the 'cockhead' in her extremely tight butt hole, which so far wasn't used by any kind of cockmeat: human or nonhuman.

"Aaaahh..." I knew that her cry was rather out of nervousness than pain.

I further forced my cock in, gently--after all I am a gentleman!----and not more than an inch or so. She was breathing heavily. I drew my cock to its edge and then pushed it back to same length. I repeated the same routine slowly a few times not letting Dickie infiltrate more than an inch. As she became accustomed to Dickie's presence in her asshole, I very subtly pushed it further in a little bit and kept there for few strokes. I moved on with the snail pace; it has to be slow, you know. I did not want to hurt her lest she repelled the whole idea of ass fucking. Anyway, with fresh use of gel, Dickie bit-by-bit moved in and after good many moments the whole length was inside her taut asshole. Blimey! The 'forbidden' hole was not only as tight and warm as a grave but also as dry as a bone. It felt indeed funny being inside her ass- or shit hole.

Only then, she rumbled out in a tensed voice. "S-s saab, iss ko nekaal lo... S-s sir, take it out..."

"Tumhain kuch nahien ho ga... "> Nothing will happen to you..."

"Nahien saab jee, apne lun ko nekalo, durd hota hai." > No master please, take your prick out, it's hurting."

"Shut up," I cut her in. "Just relax..."

The poor hapless creature was helpless in a hopeless situation.

I remained there, deep inside her asshole, motionless for a while. I wanted her to get comfortable by becoming further accustomed to the feel of entire length of my member in her 'virgin shitty' hole. As I pulled my cock outward, I felt that for it smooth motion it needed more lubrication. I took Dickie out and a sigh of relief released form Shabnum's mouth. Her break, however, was not long lasting as I greased my cock and then applied the gel onto the inner walls of her asshole with my right finger. I then gradually pushed Mr. Dickie back into the 'black hole' and this time around the penetration faced comparatively less resistance; I am sure less painful too. Though Shabo's constant moans reaching my ears, they were soft and low. The road to forbidden valley was paved!