All Comments on 'A Cool, Cool Boss Ch. 02'

by duke1951

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
JNMCJNMCover 7 years ago
Very much enjoying this

Although I'm definitely waiting for the other shoe to drop, maybe a whole closet full of them. Are they planning blackmail with this, or just enjoying the show? Just how closely is what happened related to real hypnosis? If it's close, exactly what makes them willing enough to follow the suggestions? If it's not close, what makes it irresistible? If it is irresistible, is that why they haven't played the blackmail card yet: because it's not needed? What exactly did they tell them to do anyway? Will his friend Angela stick her nose in and find herself following suggestions as well? From what I've read, I think the sex where she gets to orgasm at the end was left in unintentionally. Are there other loopholes? Does Astrid forget, too? Will his deja vu turn into full-blown remembrance? Since it was Friday, why didn't they have him toy with her all weekend? Do they have more plans for the weekend or do they get to recover for a few days only to start again on Monday?

Can we get a chapter from her point of view?

All these to be answered ... or not ... in the next episode, lol.

duke1951duke1951over 7 years agoAuthor
Questions, Questions ..........

Such a lot of questions! It's always great to hear that my stories are prompting people to use their imagination - that's what it's all about really!

I can't really answer them all here because that would spoil the story, but I can assure you that a lot will become clearer in part 3 - but not all! I don't think that I've made a mistake so far (but who knows!), especially on the point that you picked up on, so the question becomes why did it happen that way?!

I'm also not going to pretend that I'm an expert in hypnotherapy - that's an area where I've been using my imagination as well. For me, in fiction at least, anything's possible!!

MelrahMelrahover 7 years ago
Not enough plot

Good sex but not enough forward movement with the plot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yeah, right

If only hypnosis worked so easily and thoroughly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interesting but moving a little slow. Need the Cliff Notes version.

Mike the Irishman 🍀

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous