A Cop Fetish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, you like that too, huh?" Nuñez asked, but he skipped the pleasantries this time. He lifted up the bottom of her dress and exposed her pussy, loving the way she had just a cute little patch of downy hair on it. He spread her lips to find her clit and fondled her. Just like he expected her to, just like the slut she was, Jennifer cried out loudly, the sound reverberating off the garage's walls. He ran his fingers briefly over her inner lips and then brought them to his mouth to taste her.

Oh, he hadn't smelled the sweet fragrance of a woman's pussy in forever, it seemed. He wanted to pace himself, but the task was proving to be impossible. He slid his fingers into her dripping wet snatch, moving slowly at first but steadily gaining speed.

Jennifer swayed with the heady pleasure; it was all she could do to keep her footing, even with her leaning against the squad car. This was so much better than anything Chris had done to her, better even than when she played with herself. She'd felt his cock with her hand earlier, but now she wanted to feel it inside of her. She wondered if he was bigger than Chris.

She reached for his cock, running her hand up and down the length of the shaft through the tight uniform pants. If this was any measure, then he was definitely bigger—much bigger. She moved her hand up to his waist and loosened the snap, then tugged down the elastic waist of his boxer briefs, allowing his hard cock to spring free.

"Oh!" She exclaimed, nearly in awe at its size. It must have been eight inches long. She tried wrapping her hand around it, but her fingers would not close around its girth. She could see the blue veins coursing through his cock, appearing to pulsate as his cock was engorged with blood.

Nuñez laughed outwardly at her reaction, but inside he felt proud. He would've thought this little slut had taken a few in her day, but by gauging the look of surprise on her face, she hadn't. Her innocence did nothing but stoke the flames of his passion; now he wanted her more than ever. Take your time, he coached himself. He had to teach this rich bitch a lesson for trying to bribe him.

Jennifer was stroking his erection, marveling at the way it stood straight up, the rosy head touching his shirt, just above where his navel would be. She wanted to know if she could take a dick as big as his in her pussy. She could feel her sex get wetter, if that was even possible. The slick juices began to run down the inside of her thighs. Her pussy started throbbing in anticipation. If she didn't get his cock inside her this instant, Jennifer felt that she would scream. She told him so.

"I need your cock inside me now," Jennifer was amazed at her boldness.

"Oh, is that so?" The truth was, Nuñez wanted to fuck her tight slit badly, but not before he taught her a lesson.

"Well you can't have it."

"What?" Jennifer had a confused look on her face.

"Not until you get on your knees," Nuñez said.

Jennifer had sucked Chris' cock before, but unlike most girls she knew, she considered cocksucking to be something she shared with only a committed partner. Chris might be a pig, but he was committed. She didn't know this guy. She was willing to let him fuck her, but she drew the line at that. She wouldn't, she just couldn't...

"I said get on your fucking knees, bitch!"

"I won't." Jennifer raised her chin in defiance.

"All right," Nuñez said, adjusting his dick so that it would fit into his pants again. "We can do this your way..."

"No," Jennifer begged. "Please."

"Then get on your knees like I said. Be the good little slut that you know you are."

Like the slut she was becoming, Jennifer got to her knees. The concrete was cold and unforgiving, though it did do something to relieve the heat that was coursing through her body. His dick was bouncing and swaying in front of her lips, but she was visibly hesitant.

"Don't act like you don't know what to do," Nuñez coaxed. "Suck my dick."

Jennifer put her tongue on the tip of his cock, tasting a hint of pre-cum that had found it's way out. She seriously doubted her ability to get all that cock in her mouth, but it was worth a shot, if only to keep herself from being arrested. She opened her rosy little mouth as wide as it would go, carefully covering her teeth with her lips as Chris had shown her, and put his cock in her mouth.

As soon as his dick touched her lips, Nuñez shuddered with pleasure. It had been so long. He grabbed the back of her head and began to fuck her face, thrusting roughly in and out of her tight mouth until Jennifer was choking and gagging.

Jennifer coughed and spit. "Hey..." was all she could manage. She coughed and spit some more.

Nuñez eased up. He was slightly regretful at the sight of the pain he put her through, but only slightly. He let Jennifer take control. He watched as she took his big dick in both her little hands put its big pink head in her mouth and sucked on it softly at first, moving her hands up and down. Then she sucked her cheeks in, and sucked his dick, relaxing her throat so that she wouldn't gag as much.

"Ahh, yeah, bitch, suck my dick... that's right, unh, umm, yeah!" Nuñez said.

Jennifer's mouth made wet, slurping sounds as she partook of his cock. It was so big and juicy, and she found herself beginning to enjoy this. Especially when he cheered her on. She grabbed his cock with one hand and bobbed her head up and down, looking up at him.

"Oh yeah, take all this dick, you nasty little whore! Umm, ahh yes!"

If she kept this up, he was going to blow his load right in her mouth. He still wanted to fuck this slut, and now was the time. He removed his dick from her mouth.

"Get up."

This time Jennifer did what she was told without any lip. Nuñez grabbed her roughly by the waist, lifted up her green dress and bent her over, so that she was propped up on her elbows on the trunk of the car. Her sweet ass was in full view, and he paused to take it in.

Jennifer reached back, trying to guide his cock into her pussy, which was still very wet. In some twisted way, she'd been turned on by that.

Nuñez didn't waste any more time. He ran his dickhead up and down her juicy slit, and then plunged balls deep into her dripping wet cunt. His balls smacked her ass cheeks with each thrust, and her cheeks jiggled like jelly. What a view.

Jennifer thought she was going to die. It was all she could do to try and throw her pussy back to him, but as hard as he was pounding her, she was having a difficult time. It hurt, but it hurt oh, so good.

"Aah, ahh, yeah, ahh, fuck, me, ahh!" she panted. She could hardly hold up her own weight on her elbows. As she let go, as her sweaty forehead slid up and down the fiberglass surface of the car's trunk in time with his movements.

"Yeah, you like this dick, don't you bitch?"

"Oh, yeah, don't stop... please, don't, stop."

You don't have to worry, Nuñez thought. I'm not stopping for a while yet.

***

Andrew Baker leaned back in the ergonomic office chair, and popped another Cheeto in his mouth. He was on security duty for tonight. He loved security duty. It was the easiest, most uneventful job in the force, and he was lucky enough to have it. If it had been left up to him, he'd have either been a writer, a snowboarder, or a bodybuilder, but his father, the police chief, had insisted that he join up with the police.

So grudgingly he did. But he did as little work as he could possibly manage, and on a night like tonight, Parade Night, when crowds where known to riot and the LAPD had to be out in full force, somebody had to stay and look after the fort. Nobody liked the job better than Baker, and no one volunteered but Baker.

It was 11:00, and technically his shift was over, but he had nowhere else to go, so why not make a little overtime? It's not like anything ever happened here anyway. Everybody was in uptown or East L.A., partying the night away.

Still, something from the corner of his eye made him glance over at camera closed-circuit television 11-B, for the camera hat was located on the ground level of the parking garage.

"What the fuck?" Baker sat up straight, and blinked. He rubbed his eyes, got some Cheetos crumbs in them, wiped his hands on his uniform pants, and rubbed his eyes again. Yes, he was really seeing what he thought he was seeing. There were two people fucking in the garage!

"Un-fucking-believable," Baker said. He couldn't make out who it was that was fucking, but whoever it was, at least one of them was a cop, and the girl was bent over facedown on the car truck. Baker decided to go down and investigate.

***

When Baker arrived at the ground floor of the garage, he could hear a woman yelling softly.

"Aah, yeah, oh, fuck me, fuck my pussy, please!"

He quickly zoned in on where the couple was, and made his way slowly and quietly to the spot. Once he arrived within five feet, he could see that it was Ernesto Nuñez, banging some chick on his squad car. Unbelievable. He cleared his throat rather loudly.

The couple looked up in unison, an identical look of shock on their sweaty faces. Nuñez looked at his watch, and spoke first.

"Baker, isn't your shift over?"

"Overtime, buddy."

"Huh."

"Couldn't afford a hotel room?"

"What? With this slut? No." Suddenly Nuñez had a bright idea. He started to pump his dick in and out Jennifer's cunt slowly, reviving it from the brief startle, all the while grabbing a handful of her long thick hair and wrapping it around his fist. With his dick still in her pussy and with her still bent over, he turned her around.

Baker's dick immediately got hard once he saw what Nuñez was doing. Oh hell yeah, he thought. How many times would he have a chance like this? He whipped his dick out and it swung proudly in front of Jennifer's face.

Jennifer was astonished; she loved the way he was fucking her, but who was this guy now? Did Nuñez expect her to put her mouth on his cock? She had to admit she was turned on by this. What the hell. She put the head of it in her mouth first, gently sucking on the head of it. She was both surprised and glad that this Baker guy didn't take advantage of her face as Nuñez had. So she sucked him off, bobbing her head in rhythm as Nuñez stroked her from behind.

Baker reached down and pinched Jennifer's nipples. This made her moan and move her head faster on his dick.

"Goddamn, oh hell yeah, suck that dick, mmm..." He sucked in air through his teeth. "Oh yes, umm, girl, hell yeah!"

Nuñez fucked her pussy, and Baker fucked her mouth, and Jennifer was enjoying herself immensely. She was actually so turned on by this that she doubted she'd ever be the same again.

Nuñez was about to cum, but he wanted to do it in this slut's face. He pulled out of her pussy, leaving her bent over there, and came over to where she was sucking Baker's dick.

"Umm..." He jerked off on her face, getting some of his spooge in her hair, though he'd aimed for her face. His dick was still semi-hard, though he was physically drained. Still he stroked his dick back up to full-mast. He wanted some more head now.

"Get up, broad," Nuñez commanded. Without hesitation Jennifer took her mouth off Baker's dick and stood up.

"I like that. You're learning," Nuñez said. "Now I want you to squat down between the two of us."

Nuñez and Baker were about the same height, so when Jennifer squatted down both cocks were at about eye level. Nuñez's cock was longer and thicker than Baker's, but Baker wasn't doing too shabbily, either.

"Now suck my dick," Nuñez said. "And jerk him off."

Jennifer did as she was told, sucking Nuñez's dick and jerking Baker off, then switching and doing the reverse. Baker palmed her right breast while Nuñez pinched her left nipple. She loved the taste of her cocks, the feeling of fullness she got from having them in her mouth. She was just a little slut, and she loved it.

Soon, Baker came on her face and breast, his jizz mixing with Nuñez's. "Ahh oh yeah, I'm cummmming!" He said. Nuñez came soon after that.

***

As promised, Nuñez dropped Jennifer off in Santa Monica, where she called her father from her cell phone.

"Where the hell have you been?" Mr. Solomos demanded. "Chris says he's been trying your phone all evening."

"It's a long story, Papa," Jennifer said. "Can you please send me a car so I can go home? I got in an accident."

"An accident? Goddamnit, Jenny, that's the second car this month!"

"I know Papa. I'm sorry. Chris and I had a fight, and I was upset... I don't know what happened."

"You wanna come here and tell me about it?"

"No daddy, I just wanna go home," Jennifer said.

"All right, baby, it will be there shortly."

The car arrived within fifteen minutes. As she drove home, she reflected over the events of the past few hours. She didn't know how many cars she could go through and how many checks she could write without someone noticing what was going on. But all she knew is she had developed a habit for sex with cops in this way, and she was going to have to keep finding a way to satisfy it. Perhaps she'd go up to San Francisco tomorrow...

12